NEO GAS

Bought 200 NEO and 200 GAS.Will I make it? Im prepared to wait to 5 years

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 5.43.12 PM.png (1908x870, 618K)

It depends.

you'll make it straight to zero.
congrats user, you fell for the chink scam

Attached: 1527165006846.jpg (680x682, 61K)

Psssst.. I got dat new shit in. Wanna buy some Vechain? I got that there for you bro.

Attached: BIG-5-9-showin-off-the-allowance.jpg (600x397, 24K)

Attached: neocat6.jpg (477x500, 114K)

>chink scam

Be serious guys calling every single coin a scam doesn't serve any purpose

1k NEO here. It will be around 1000$ in 3-5 years so depending on your definition of making it, you might or might not make it.

Which will moon harder, NEO or GAS? Im thinking about converting all NEO to GAS

Every coin is a scam to biz. Ethereum was a scam. Hell, even Bitcoin was a scam. Now Nerva is a scam. ERC20 tokens overvalued at ICO price is what biz generally like now.
As for Neo and gas, they will both pump, but you'll need more than that.

it depends, if it follows Ethereum steps it could be huge, but then again it was revealed to the world what stuttering potheads run this project, so don’t go all in is what a
i’m sayin’

Better buy ontology than neo

You won't make it, because it's not possible to make it when you've already made it. Congratulations friend, welcome to the 2022 millionaires club!

Attached: 1524446505026.jpg (1600x1119, 250K)

Is this that shit that used to be antshares?

NEO is dead all devs went to ONT which is the real neo.

How much NEO do I need to get severely anally raped! I'm looking to have my asshole at least severed into oblivion. I don't want to be able to sit anymore! I need to be raped as hard as possible!

Should I buy GAS instead of NEO? Will it moon harder than NEO

Both are going to go to negative numbers soon user, so either way you'll get raped! Seems like a win win to me!

Open wide, red didlos cum inside, as my husband's wife always used to say! Epic red dildos as far as my asshole can see! Horay!

NEO is definitely one of the best finacial rapes I've had in along time, I managed to make my money go from over 25k to less than 3k over the course of half a year! Talk about getting ducked in the ass, it was glorious!

I gotta say if you're in the mood for a good ol fashioned butthole imposion, nothing quite beats investing in NEO! Just raise your asshole to the skies and NEO will ram inside! Simply epic!

There are only like 10M GAS circulating. Another 6M or so locked up with the foundation. So supply is supper low. I'm really interested to see what happens when NEX opens up since every trade will require GAS to interact with the NEO blockchain. Over time as price of GAS goes up the price of NEO will rise as well. Ideal price for NEO is about 2-3x price of GAS

It's true. NEO to negative numbers. You're going to end up owing money to Da Hongfei OP. Better sell.

I'm thinking my next target will be at least -50 per Neo, and -20 per gas.

Seems like a solid rate of return, put in 20k, owe ~60k all said in done. a Solid financial rape is always a win in my book! After that I can start saving up for killing myself! Rope is expnsive so I might have to budget something else out!

Anyone else have any money saving tips on fucking ending my own life? Open to any suggestions! Thanks so much in advance for your help crypto enthusiasts!

Yes you will absolutely make it by 2022-2025. Just avoid the FUD spread by retards in here who buy memes like fucking Oyster (LOL) and Link. You have to be absolutely braindead not to own NEO, GAS, or ONT

>be a complete brainlet and not realize all coins lost most of their value this year

Uh LINK is awesome. I'm holding NEO and buying the fuck outta LINK right now.

Attached: comfycat.jpg (400x350, 79K)

Neo lost more %wise than most of the top 50. Don't try to hide the fact that NEO is a top tier anal rape coin!

>Will I make it?
Absolutely not. You are an absolute moron if you spent a single sat on GAS. The entire reason to hold NEO is to get GAS for free.

I have 22k NEO so I hope so

Only the shitcoins did. Link Bat and Holo for example are doing fine senpai. The charts don’t lie. neo is a shitcoin and will never recover.

>the Chinese Ethereum
Kek
>the Chinese Microsoft
>the Chinese BMW

You see where I’m going with this?

WTF I can't wait that long

The reward decreases by 1 gas every year for every block of NEO generated. Right now, it's 8/ block and after 8 years,.it will be 1 per block. GAS is the utility token on the NEO blochchain. Unless.you hold extremely large amounts of NEO, it's.worthless

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to get cryptoraped in the ass yet again! Quick everyone! Raise your puckered assholes in the air, because here comes NEO! Come on Jow Forums, sing along with me!

~ Chug chug chug, butt's gonna plug! ~
~ Ass in the air, cause NEO's there! ~