Dero marines assemble!

dero marines assemble!
post how much your holding and you target price

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 22.09.01.png (560x734, 265K)

Stop OP, STOP

SIRS ASSEMBLE!
POST HOW MUCH POO YOUR HOLDING AND YOUR TARGET STREET

Sad..so sad.

t. monerocucks.
will you buy once smart contracts release?

Holding 885, trying to bump my stack up to 1k within 2 weeks. I have no idea how high this thing could go honestly. If they pull off everything they have promised (and so far they have delivered) it'll be crazy to watch though.

Paid shill.

You're going to jail, dero dev

7000, 30$

1400, $5000.

See you in 4 years.

kek

>smart contracts on a private coin
Can't be done. Does this shitcoin even have a whitepaper?

kek, stay poor.

>Can't be done
yes it can...
you have the basic VM
block -> Basic VM -> tx process
then if the tx script is towards a contract
you upgrade it to
Basic VM -> tx process -> OP_UPGRADE_TO_SC -> Smart contract VM

then pay as gas instead of fee. If you want to make a tx from a smart contract address to a normal address you have to downgrade the tx back into a utxo from an account balance.

>does this shitcoin even have a whitepaper
>implying you would even understand it

Been buying since the beginning. Might start cashing some out once we hit 100mm market cap. Should net me a cool million-ish

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 12.06.08 PM.png (428x42, 9K)

Wait until they implement homomorphic encryption.

Attached: 1526599892187.png (235x214, 79K)

Bought 2000 early at 0.000045 before the first pump, sold about half to book profits somewhere around 0.0003... been freerolling 1008 DERO since then, unsure when I'll sell since I've already recouped my initial investment... Might just let it ride for a couple years and see what happens, my gut tells me 0.01+ sat is actually possible with this shit long term

>homophobic encryption
based

No whitepaper. No academic scrutiny. This is a shitcoin.

>whitepaper is academic scrutiny
lmfao wut. literally kys. do you even know what a whitepaper is? its not meant to be technical. its just meant to give a brief overview

paid

to

shill

It's at least an opportunity to site their research in the cryptography they use. Why the fuck should anyone just believe their claims at face value? Fucking gullible suckers
>s-stay poor

>Why the fuck should anyone just believe their claims at face value?
Well they've delivered everything they have promised so far, why should I trust random Jow Forumstards over their results that have made me lots of money?

Fudders BTFO'd. Good job user.

one of the best decisions of my life was to spite all the self-satisfied brainlets on Jow Forums crying scam at Dero when it had bottomed out due to relentless FUD, trust my instincts and buy this shit for like 40 cents a coin. If only you poor souls could think independently perhaps you'd actually start making some money.

How much did you buy user? I couldn't buy during the dip and only have 885... Looking to up my stack to 1k-1.5k asap.

When will we dip? FOMO is strong right now fuggg

Sold everything and bought TRTL and XNV instead.
Made me a nice 300%.

Don't fomo, lad. It'll dip to at least 33k sats in the next few days. I'd have to check, but I picked up at least a few thousand at those dirt cheap prices.

Sir I am here for dero Marines

Attached: 1537777966704.jpg (216x233, 6K)