All inned AMZN at $2000

>all inned AMZN at $2000

WTF is happening? I thought Amazon was supposed to take over the fuckin world. My money is bleeding away. What the fuck Bezos.. cashed out my 401k so I could buy more shares of this.

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

The absolute state : >

>I buy stocks at their all-time high then blame the firm
t. actual retarded person

>all-time high
they said $5000 by the end of the year fuck boi

BRUH WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING.

JESUS. LITERALLY THE MOST OVERBOUGHT, OVER-MEMED, OVER-INFLATED, STOCK-PRICE-MANIPULATED STOCK ON PLANET EARTH. AT ALL TIME HIGH.

HURRRRRRRR

You literally deserve to lose your money. You purchased something incredibly stupid, like a house while it is literally on fire. It will be a long time until it ever goes back, you should probably sell now and take it as an expensive lesson in investing.

Everyone is in too much debt. Of course theyre not shopping much

this would have made my day if i wasn't sure this was larp

I wouldn't dismiss it as a larp so quickly, remember you're on Jow Forums.

>he fell for the amazon meme

Attached: 1540422083859.png (337x354, 28K)

it's gonna recover right

You are financially ruined

lmao bottom is 400$ gg faggot

Larp

Do you even know the fundamental reason why Amazon stocks rose in the last three years? Since you would presumably invest in what you understand versus what someone else or the market says

yeah because it's adding a lot of value and people use their services and products

>WTF is happening?
you don't understand market cycles and the market in general. would you operate on someone if you aren't a fucking surgeon? fucking idiots man, every time

nice larp faggot

I don't, lay it on me

He doesn't know. Just ignore him while he tries to act smug.

Is now the right time to buy Amazon or should i wait more

>trying to beat the market on a single large cap stock

Attached: .jpg (600x450, 32K)

Bogdanoffs are crashing all markets with no survivors.
This coming recession will be so bad, Jamie Dimon, Lloyd Blankfein, and Warren Buffett are going to jump off the top of the Empire State Building. screencap this.

fucking shit user you are supposed to wait +8boomer years before looking at your Amazon chart
If I hate one more thing than weak crypto hands its weak hands with good stocks

fun fact:

warren buffet and his company Berkshire Hathaway had the largest cash holdings ever since they started. They already cashed out waiting for all you fags to buy their bags.

They are basically waiting for markets to crash to reinvest.

Google it you tard and screencap that dick in your mouth.

>get 10 years to buy said stock
>buy in at the last moment only to watch it go down
buy high sell low, never change Jow Forums

Meh, basically berkshire has a set rules when they buyback their own stock with gathered profits stash they gather in uptrends

Attached: suckers.gif (480x362, 611K)

amazon down 28% and I'm up 20% on my shitcoins, checkmate boomers

Sell at the return to normal. That i did with all my Crypto Coins.

Attached: 48558512-15167626365862508_origin.png (720x482, 57K)

>being this delusional
let's see where Buffett's Berkshire Boomer Bucks get him when fiat gets BTFO by The Holy Trifecta: ETH, BTC, and LINK

You idiot. If you don't have the stomach and patience for growth stocks, just buy common sense value plays. Amzn had a retarded high pe multiple, of course it's gonna suffer more than other stocks on a market downturn. This shit is always the same and you fomofags never learn. Btw now is the time to start buying.

Should I buy more or will it drop?

I think I'll DCA with every paycheck from here on out

>THE MOST OVERBOUGHT, OVER-MEMED, OVER-INFLATED, STOCK-PRICE-MANIPULATED STOCK ON PLANET EARTH

but thats tesla

please recover