OmiseGO

2 days. Im coming for you Jun. You won't know when or where. I booked a one way ticket and I'm there to stay. One thing is certain you won't see the holidays.

Attached: Untitled.png (732x311, 52K)

I'm starting to get nervous about this larp.

WTF is biz, same 10 ppl again and again , full time online. Goes to show how tiny this market is

oh shit its actually habbening

can't say I'm not genuinely looking forward to the pics of when you get him. the chans really don't bring out the best in us, do they

>the OMG bagholder is an aussie
>from fucking melbourne

Fucking kek.

Anyways don't ruin our reputation in Thailand you cunt. I love going there. In fact imagine going to Thailand and getting mad and trying to kill someone instead of just relaxing, having fun and getting a whore. Fuck you faggot.

Don't go into any saunas, user.

My friend dropped 12k into this stupid coin at the top.

>Don't go into any saunas, user.
underrated

Though I embarrassed my family lineage, Jun Scamesghawa won't live to see his play out on an empire of scams. Id rather die poor taking this scamming midget down with me then living as a cuck while he lives a lavish lifestyle.

I can't wait to see the look on his face with his chinky eyes opening up halfway

I honestly haven't been keeping up with OMG. How is Jun more of a scammer than Justin Sun or any other crypto figurehead?

Did he actually exit scam or you just mad about bagholding?

No, thing with Tron is it launched way after OMG and already has a mainnet, confirmed business partners, and evidence of implementation.

Jun Hasegawa purposefully led people on without any action plan other than piggybacking off of ethereum/cosmos. They have no developments in the ~2 years of being live.

The MOUs they shilled were all lies and nobody partnered with them. He is absolutely a scammer and also falsified the business revenue of Omise, the daily tx volume, and lied about their presence in thailand.

I ain't got nothing to lose at this point, so I figure I hold the man responsible with his life since he chose to scam people in an unregulated market.

They say no easy money comes in life. This market is a gamble. It is, but if Jun thinks he will get away with it, well he is in for a very painful future. Ive dreamt about seeing heem laying on the floor in a pile of his own blood pleading for his life for quite some time. Even if he offered me X amount of money I wouldnt take it. I cant wait for him to speak broken english as I pull the trigger for a final round straight through his oddly shaped head

based omisegoy has seen the light and broke free of Jun's yoke

Attached: 1539943162172.gif (498x282, 687K)

If it's a confirmed scam then why hasn't it crashed?

I bought some OMG last year for about $3. I sold a bit too early before the bullrun still in the $3 range. And I check the price now and it's still $3. I dunno what it went too during the bullrun but for me OMG price always seemed stagnant as fuck whenever I paid attention to it.

What is a "confirmed scam"?

Is it bitconnect, oyster pearl, or being aware enough to realize a third world country that falsified all of its crendetials is doing the bare minimum while laundering an enormous amount of money from a token sale that has nothing to show for it?

Just because it wasn't salient doesn't mean its any better.

good luck in jail OP. Reported to Australian Federal police. Should be pretty fucking easy to figure out what retard booked a flight on August 1st leaving November 1st. You should brush up on your dick sucking skills.

Attached: 1523547711869.png (261x193, 98K)

Attached: 129787484115.jpg (832x661, 106K)

>Implying you live in AUS or would even file a police report. Lel.

Imagine being this retarded. OMG is literally going to be the next gen PayPal

jun a gud boy he dindu nuffin wrong

whew glad i sold this at $16

top kek. Right, a dime a dozen payment processing company that used blockchain buzzwords during the height of ethereum mania is going to do anything.

the only thing they are going to do is be wealthy street shitters. Except Jun of course.

Hahaha
2017 Jow Forums brought in some outstanding retards!

Can't believe i bought this shit at 11$....

I was going to buy some but now I think ill set a buy order at 27k sats.

>booked a flight to Thailand
>entire OMG team is at Devcon

Imagine being this retarded

What the fuck is wrong with white people these days

australians arnt white