Networking is subhuman

>networking, aka nepotism but with friends instead of family
It's not merit based. It's subhuman and ruins the entire job market because it depends on social interaction. It's ruining the economy.
People should be gassed as they are networking at their posh events.
>Hey sup Stacey how are you doing?
>Hey what's this smell?

Attached: 1510320687873.jpg (1178x1152, 125K)

The problem is the fact that most """jobs""" are completely worthless and don't require much effort to do. This is why nepotism has become incredibly rampant.

We'll always have to prove our value.

Lol. Such a runt. As if social Intelligence doesn’t exist. You have candidate A + candidate B. Both are equally competent. You played rugby with A before and know he’s a good guy and v easy to get on with. B’s CV is quite blank and states anime as his interests.

Networking is everything. With the resources available today and given enough time, anyone can pretty much accomplish anything. It’s the opportunities to accomplish those which are rare and is where networking comes in.

I was going into surgery earlier today for a small op. Got talking to the consultant anasthesist, cracked a few jokes which he laughed at it cos I’m not a sperg. Anyways we hit it off in just 10 mins and he gave me his email to do some research next summer if I’m interested. I’m in 3rd year med school atm.

Social communication is key and opens so many doors if you’re good. You’re just a sperg who should hide behind his laptop all day lol

That sounds pretty anti semitic of you op

Yup

After all that wall of text I still agree with OP more.

Kek

Networking is trust building. In society anyone could fuck over anyone at any time. Networking and Nepotism mitigate this through the convienient mechanism of social interaction. The reason you hate these people is your projected anxiety. They’re just people OP lighten up and chiiiiiiilllllll love ya

This. Networking is merit based, just social skills instead of technical ones. No one wants an antisocial sperg on their team, even if they're good at their job.

interesting so because we have a diverse, low-trust society, we need to abandon actual productive merit for the kind of "merit" that is actually brown-nosing
interesting

Yeah, just let me hire an autist that can't even have a conversation and ruin the entire work environment

Unless you work on of the very few jobs that don't involve interacting with people, social and communication skills ARE part of productive merit.
Stop defending your stunted social skills and learn to grow as a person.

this.

and hr is just the other side od the job market cancer

this is so deeply wrong i'm not entirely sure how to address it. "social skills" means the exact opposite of what you're saying - it means being able to work productively with people who aren't very sociable or popular, not being one of those people who is not sociable or popular and changing yourself to fit in with the crowd

I agree with you, but I also believe that the inability to function in a social society is subhuman. Legitimately. It shows that you aren't capable of learning one of the most basic and important skill used by our species.

Wrong. Social skills is about making the work environment run smooth and solid and communicating yourself and understanding social ques as good as possible. It's something that it's built by all the members. It only make sense to get your friends and people you like the job, because its easier to give it to a stranger

Yeah sure however having to go pretend to be friends with people just so they can give you a job. It's so morally wrong because it's filled with ulterior motives.

It is literally the most Jewish thing, its insect like behavior at a slightly higher level for self-interest, its fucking disgusting. Fucking Banned.

Attached: 6c916cbb6a1f78b7c57b8541d5c5355047a8babd_hq.jpg (817x663, 91K)

then officially recognize your business , or organization , as a fucking cult, you fucking piece of shit. Literal brainwashing tier bullshit thats going on that shouldnt be allowed - you people should be exterminated

Attached: 5aa6bd533aaa12a13089b4b72fa2dfd11fa6176fcee502af90dfddd849365317.png (269x345, 78K)

this has to be the biggest load of crap ever to justify nepotism or essentially what most people would call corruption. Gas yourself.

>subhuman
>should be gassed
And you're still below those subhumans, so what does that make you?

>social skills
>subhuman
ok retard

What's your solution then? To force companies to hire whoever you want? Fuck off you fucking fascist. Companies should be able to hire whoever they want.
The only place I see this as a good thing is on public entities, where nepotism shouldn't be allowed.

How is exhibiting human behaviour subhuman?

Attached: ASSES.png (964x1422, 1.6M)

Lmao Fucking socially retarded neets

But I hold myself to higher moral standards because I don't want to make friends for ulterior motives

It's "brown nosing putting on a bullshit face and personality because you're a faggot" tier. Literal fucking chimp shit. "Oh this monkey makes my feelings feel good, I'm gonna give him the job over the one who will do it better. Bunch of fags

What's wrong with that? Life is easier if someone's got you back. You help someone, someone helps you, everyone's happy. Cooperation is the basis of civilization.

networking has nothing to do with being "buddies" and everything to do with what you can offer each other
try and understand how business actually works. i secured 500k contract through networking, not because ik friends with the project manager but because we have a workijg relationship and they csn trust that ill do what i have to do to the standards they want. pathetic neet.

I cooperate by doing my fuckig job better than everyone else. I don't snitch, I don't bother people, and I mind my business. I'm cordial. But I'm not gonna play the bullshit game just to get ahead in the wagecuck rat race.

This. Also OP, it's just the way of the world. If I have a chance to put my little brother in a high position over some random schmuck, I'll do it 10/10 times. It's human nature and a fact of life. You look out for you own. Nepotism is the way of humanity.

Well I don't have a network. I'm probably too socially retarded for that. I can hold my own and carry a conversation in a wagecuck job if it's someone I like and can relate too. I doubt I'll ever have to opportunity to secure large contracts and whatnot. It just pisses me off that in standard wagecucking all brownnosers get ahead even though I am way more competent at the job. I don't care if someone gives a good friend or family member a position above me, that's the way of the world. There are occupations where nepotism is pragmatic

This.
Looks like we got another one, boys.

Thats because you are a smelly stupid fuck

You should be gassed while networking your deals and brown-nosing perfectly good people out of their jobs.

>OP is not gonna make it

Humans are social creatures. Thats why networking and nepotism work for thousands of years.
Those who are not are by definition subhumans.

Say what you want, but nepotism got me a biologist's job earning me 26 an hour and I'm barely in my 2nd year of college. Get some friends, buckaroo. You can't make it without social skills.

Look I know behind your post is an incel who's hurt because he doesn't fit in. I know your feels. Trust me. You just have to accept that humans are social creatures and this is how they do it. You either try hard to get with the program or be alone and curse the world for all of your suffering until you die. The choice is yours.

>No one wants an antisocial sperg on their team, even if they're good at their job
I couldn't care less as long as they were doing their damn job. Guess that makes me the antisocial sperg.

Attached: 1528212030120.jpg (793x518, 44K)

when I make it, I’m going to exclusively hire antisocial spergs.

harsh words but fair

This, couldn't said it better myself.

Attached: ajpg.jpg (284x178, 9K)

Have you actually ever worked with these spergs that are "good at their job"? because the truth is, most of them can't handle even mild criticism, and if you ever have to reprimand or correct them, they lash out like a cornered retard. THAT's why nobody wants to hire someone that noone will vouch for.

get fucked. thats life. humans are far from perfect but this is the way how things developed. again its not perfect but prooved itself to work the best. if you dont want to live by the standarts of the society then make yourself content with not reproducing - and afterwards live your life atleast in certainty i guess.

Disgusting normies need to leave.

your response only shows your foolishness.
call me what you want. any attempts to drive me out will bring no effect. this is anonymous free speech board after all.

god dammit I just need to make it in crypto and I'll never have to think about sucking up to another normie for crumbs ever again.

It honestly makes me seethe, the idea of pretending to want a relationship of any kind with an NPC just to survive, when all I ever wanted was to NEET in peace

careers are a meme, wagecucking is death