Were reaching absolutely critical levels of critical

Were reaching absolutely critical levels of critical

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-161305.jpg (590x818, 153K)

slightshot upwards memelines confirm

i don't know what the fuck im looking at

Lol. Same dude

launch in T - 7 days

recognize this?

Attached: hurp.jpg (1536x581, 80K)

nope. It's next to impossible to read and inform yourself on everything in this space, especially when its not your strong suit. just going with the flow

Its btc upside down. I drew the pattern months ago. It reveals the curved support its been building. If it breaks this support then its RIP and going to break downwards with extreme speed!

Attached: 1534276363684.jpg (1080x1170, 330K)

I see these fucking TA charts every day here and they haven't been right once. Throwing some chicken bones on the ground will give me the exact same accuracy as these fucking graphs.

oh wonderful

My short is open and ready

>mfw in all likelihood though, the golden bull run will start tonight without any regard to TA evidence saying otherwise

Im pretty sure its going down today or tomorrow

How do you create such custom charts? How can I also obtain 1-BTCUSD?

no no silly, you're suppose to throw the chicken bones on the ground after you complete the trade.
That way you know the trade was correct.

Just type that in the trading view symbol box

The next few moments are absolutely critical for bitcoin. I've been saying this for months but you dipshits never listen.

Thank you!

Other than OPs chart, the inverted BTC-Charts gives somehow a whole new perspective.

To be honest from this chart I'd expect another "dump"
But of course it's capped at 0 dollar so it doesn't make much sense.

Literally pretending a dump is a pump. The absolute state of bulls.

Oh my

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-175524.jpg (405x514, 62K)

>the next few minutes are so important

Attached: 763.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

Unironically

Attached: Pepe.jpg (936x1262, 99K)

Going down in your chart or going down down?

REMINDER: FLIPPING CHARTS DOES NOT PRESERVE INTEGRITY OF THE MEANING OF THE DIRECTIONS.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO "SETTLE" UPWARDS, YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOU ARE LITERALLY JUST TURNING THE PICTURE TO TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER.

TAKE NOTE: OP IS WHAT IRRATIONAL WISHFUL THINKING LOOKS LIKE.

Lads this is the chart in reverse. Is this a meme im unaware of?

remember in school when teachers had you read your writing backwards to proofread? kinda like that

No. It's just another way of looking at the chart however you dont have to flip the chart to get to OPs conclusion lol. TA isnt a perfect science but it's good for minimizing risk and general market trends

Thats not the point at all! It's to actually help eliminate bias. The chart looks bullish upside down.. The only thing it has going against it is low volume.