Save 100k up from my codemonkey job

>Save 100k up from my codemonkey job
>Write a script to buy 1% of my reserve in index funds when the market is down 1% and sell 1% of my reserve in index funds when the market is up 1%
>Net 0.9% gain per pair of trades after trade fees
>Account expands rapidly and doubles in a year
Who else?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBaksvm8NDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow!! You made a whole $90!!!!

Wow!!!!

I made 90k after tax actually

This is such a good scam I can't believe more people don't do it. A couple more years and I won't need to work at all

You're LARPing. I can tell because you can't even type out the math problem correctly. Stay poor and uneducated.

By the way, your robot works until it doesn't. When it doesn't work and you can't liquidate, have fun bag holding for years. Hopefully you won't end up like japans market, STILL bagholding from the 80's. Stay poor.

Lol nice larp gfy

pretty shitty LARP op

Since its only committing 1% of the reserve per 1% decline (mapped to 1% of the start of the year value), the reserve only goes to zero if the market goes to zero

Its not a larp its literally hilariously simple and effective.

You are a larp man. Why you larp man?

>2x in a year
This is Jow Forums a 1000x minimum board
you probably meant to post that faggot tier return in /lgbt/

There are actual bots available who do this. If it was this simple lol

Math is all off
Per trade 0.9% net when selling at 1% up. Lol

seems legit

100 - 0.01*100 = 99
99 + 0.01*99 = 99.9

I explicitly said per pair of trades you brainlet, the fee is a flat $4.95

Market crashes.

Back to work normie

Is this truth? Or just another trolling guy?

Why do people don’t do this and stop holding?

>hedge funds with trillion dollar budgets cant beat the markets but a biz autist cracked the code and has a homecooked software delivery him free money
sure thing OP I totally believe you

hedge funds beat the market with 6-12-20%

The bots that are commercially available are overly-complicated with machine-learning and neural networks that try to predict the future. Mine just places buy and sell orders when index funds depreciate and appreciate by a value I fix at the beginning of the year and logs at what value to issue a sell order for each buy order.

no they dont
if OP really had a software that makes free money he could sell it and become a trillionaire

Attached: 2018-10-30_2208[1].png (848x449, 95K)

When did you start? This is the perfect way to game Trump's stock market. I thought of learning about making these types of algorithmic trade-bots, but never got around to it. Any advice?

I think you need to focus mostly on the yearly. Within a 15 year period you're bound to have a recession which "wipes away" your gains. Meanwhile those funds are still getting 20% of the profits on each individual year.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBaksvm8NDY

So basically the financial equivalent of death by a 1009 cuts.

>buy when the market is down
>sell when the market is up
>see it's easy user

Attached: brianlet3.jpg (971x565, 87K)

BASED and REDPILLED
op blown the fuck out
please desist from using comfy pepe, that feel can't be part of your life anymore

your math is bad and you should feel bad.

anyone who knows how to code can slap a couple variables together to keep track of fiat reserve and index reserve, take a random number generator to mimic market movements, then write a few conditionals to alter the variables based on the "market movements"

I'll let you in on a secret, not much happens. this basically insulates you form market movements and your portfolio moves at a rate that is only a fraction of the market. you don't scale in properly when the market declines and you take profit too quickly.

you'd get better results from a starting point of 50% in fiat and 50% in index compared to 100 and 0 but your gains would still be shit compared to the overall change in the market.

you're not even worth the time it took to type this out

Attached: 23ffb781-1958-4ffa-b53f-8139b2f80c73_1.10cbbcd9fbd85b87c2fa6af24829048a.jpg (2000x2000, 116K)