LinkPool DEx going live in less than an hour

G-G-GUYS?

Attached: LP_DEx.png (534x90, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

staking.linkpool.io/?
staking.linkpool.io/dex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i didnt get it. what is linkpool and whats up with the linkpool DEX whats the use/benefit of it?

Who here is addicted to buying LINK? you can never truly have enough

it means you can now stake LINK if you own linkpool shares you brainlet

>What Is LinkPool?
>LinkPool is a ChainLink service provider with the ultimate goal of lowering the barrier to entry to becoming part of the ChainLink node network. Our aim is to allow people to easily earn passive income via staking, and also ease the amount of technical knowledge and experience required for running their own node. We achieve this by offering a easy to use and intuitive staking app and also a more hands-on Node as a service solution.

Linkpool had a crowdsale from April to July, adquiring LinkPool shares (contributing in their crowdsale) guaranteed that you will have staking priorities in their staking pool, and part of their revenues forever. Over time many people became interested in LinkPool's tokenized shares. Concerned that people might be swindled by trading shares OTC, Jonny decided to create a decentralized exchange as there were people who bought shares for 50 ETH.

For further information check their website linkpool.io

Is 25k link enough to /makeit/

W-where do I get those Linkpool shares user

Attached: 6zqel983dbq11.png (128x128, 19K)

>is $25mil enough to make it

Oh look, it's literally nothing. Shitlink continues to dump, desperate shills.

In the decentralized exchange that is going to be open in less than an hour according to Jonny (co founder of LinkPool and active developer of Chainlink Pivotal Tracker)

It lets stinkies sell their linkpool tokens. I would expect a manipulated pump

When I see posts like this I imagine a skeletal, dirty, ugly NEET on the verge of death, worn down from posting FUD non stop without eating or sleeping. His room smells of piss and shit from going potty on himself and his mom knocks on the door every few days to see if he's okay. He grunts in response and her footsteps fade down the hall as he types "link is shit" with his feeble fingers for the hundredth time that day.

>use Ethereum based DEX
>orders take 5-20 minutes to fill
>ridiculously high fees
no one will use it.

It's alllarps. Nobody is dumb enough to not own link

Manipulated by the 186 people who own shares, lol

The only "manipulation" will be the high demand as no one really wants to sell

can burgers buy linkpool shares and stake them? i know they were excluded from ico

I know. That's what makes it even more pathetic.

The DEX is live

Where? Shouldn't it be integrated into staking.linkpool.io/?

Inside the dApp, refresh the website

They can but they are still discouraged from buying even from the DEX. Jonny said there will be a prompt for people accessing it in the US to confirm whether they are citizens or not.

staking.linkpool.io/dex

"Insufficient fee balance"
What? Fees are in Link, I have a ton of Link on my ETH wallet.

What does this mean? "Total" doesn't equal the amount of ETH I wanna sell it for but it seems to be a function of that. What is this? am i a brainlet or is it not working properly?

show is starting guys

Attached: Capture.jpg (552x205, 17K)

Sorry, forgot to attach pic.

Attached: dex.png (252x314, 6K)

>50% makers and takers fees are taken in LINK. >Fees will be adjusted on large price fluctuations.

This is a great plan, now EVERYONE will need LINK!

Fucking dumbass. It means you can now buy and sell LinkPool shares.

The minimum to trade/move is multiples of 0.04 Linkpool shares brother

Yeah I cant see any sell orders, maybe it's still a bit buggy. I'll wait.

Thanks, but where does it say that? and still not sure what "total" means...?

Attached: dex2.png (522x326, 9K)

Make sure you have your metamask set up on Ethereum main network instead of Ropsten

>being this retarded

So we can stake now ?

Yeah I just noticed that. Looks like 3 people are selling 1 LP for 100 ETH kek.
Is "total" referring to the ETH price of the LP tokens?

An honest question to linkies that happen to be linkpool share owners: If you think that 1 linkpool share will generate more income than 1 staked link, then why are you not 100% in on linkpool instead of link?

I think a linkpool share will not generate more income than 1 link, therefore I am 100% on link, 0% on linkpool.

If I thought otherwise, I'd be 100% on linkpool, 0% on link.

There's no middleground, since they both have the same risk profile otherwise (i.e. they both depend on the success of chainlink). It all depends on what you think will generate more income (and therefore will be more valuable).

beat me to it

Why not? Devoted linkies get absolutely assblasted by cynical rich MM larpers all the time. Surely they can squeeze another few sheckles out of this pool thing.

lol how do they both have the same risk profile?
That's a nonsensical statement.

Hey RETARDS can we stake Link now finally?

Guys... so it does always cost gas to put up an order right?
And if your order is filled, then on top of the gas cost you also pay the fee in Link, right?

Then why is the price dumping? See you at 6500 Sats.

Linkpool shares give you the possibility to stake link on the best nodes available on mainnet launch.
It will be a while before better options emerge, during which the price of the token will increase and the rewards (in number of tokens received) will decrease.

price - 100 ETH per 1 LP
amount -0.04 LP
total - price * amount = 4 ETH
You got 4 ETH for your 0.04

Linkpool is the most blatant ponzi i've ever seen lol

Get them while they're there, frens

>calling us retards
How would we stake link without a main net sweetie

Linkpool implies bigger risk, but also bigger rewards. Only some whales will be able to compete with the stack penalty of Linkpool nodes AND the absolutely optimized nodes that Jonny has designed. That added to the fact that Linkpool is willing to control the 10% of the Chainlink network looks pretty lucrative to me. If someone is able to do it, it's Jonny.

Total refers to the price of EVERY LP token. So for example if you put a sell order of 0.04 and ask for 4 ETH, you are selling 0.04 shares for 0.04 ETH. Be careful

Vaporware service for vaporware token rofl. We are reaching the levels of delusion that shouldn't be possible.

Thanks, that makes sense now.

Anyone else got this pop up? Looks like mainnet is fucking imminent.

Attached: mainnet.png (424x144, 6K)

It's been there for a while.

Yeh Bartos, the guy who designed the dApp UI is a non-native english speaker, it doesn't really mean anything though

jesus fucking christ, you have to go back

Say I bought .001LP or whatever
How many stinkies can I stake with them

So is it essential to own linkpool shares if I would like to stake my linkies there?

For the first few months yes. Note that the start of the staking period is crucial, as that is when Sergey will use the 350 million Link to kickstart the network and compensate early node operators.

The minimum you can buy is 0.04 Linkpool shares.

No. If you own Linkpool shares you obtain staking priority, since the staking will be limited for a while until Link Mainnet get some traffic. Until then the order is as follows:

1st.- Linkpool shares owners.
2nd.- Those who signed up for the beta register in December.
3rd.- Everyone else. So if you want to stake early and you are not willing to run your own node for whatever reason, buy 0.04 shares.

/comfy/

Attached: 1536660739187.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

how many shares are there?

3000 held by the team, not for sale
1000 held by crowdsale contributors

4000 in total, including the founders.

Rent free.

Attached: 1540242657329.jpg (486x309, 29K)

So what’s the incentive to buy more shares? Can’t I just buy the minimum (0.04)?

The amount of Link you can stake in the early stages of Linkpool is proportional to the amount of shares you own.

Also when people (not shareholders) stake there, Linkpool gets a 25% of the revenue as a fee. That 25% goes to the contract to be distributed among holders (in LINK). So if Linkpool earns $1,000,000 and you own shares, you would get $62.5 for every share you own.

The team didn't announce the how much link we can stake for every linkpool share we own.
I read a post a while back saying that for every linkpool share you could probably stake around 15-20k link. I don't remember what it was based on.

You can't stake 100k Link with just 0.04 shares for example. We don't have the numbers yet.

Also more shares gives you also a larger part of the 25% cut of all staking rewards that Linkpool is taking.

>shitlink continues to dump
>it's up 7% today
????

Is the DEX down? Why is there no trade history.

Thanks you made it easy for a brainlet for me to understand I’ll probably buy 1 share. Is is burger safe since it’s out of pre sale?

What was the ICO price?

The team said they recommend burgers not to buy but they only check the ip.

1 ETH (~$420) = 1.4 shares

Keep in mind there are only 186 original holders

Take into account that the IRS might consider this as a security. Though it's not an actual "token", more like a contract in which your address is registered, so I'm not 100% sure.

At first it was going to be 1 ETH = 1 share, but after a while the team decided to equally distribute the unsold portion of the ICO among contributors, so everyone received a 40% extra when crowdsale closed at 701.2 ETH out of 1,000.

This is bullshit. Couldn't buy because Burger and now they're selling for 100x. How do I sue the Jew S government for lost profits

Sergey wont compensate early node operators. He will likely give those tokens away for free to large businesses so they have no initial cost for setting up a node.

Checked, also wait a couple weeks. Price will calm down a bit, most sell offers are a consequence of the excitement this DEx release has caused. I would say you will be able to get some LP shares at 20-30 ETH relatively soon.

Thanks for the info guys. I never looked into it because of kyc, but now I find myself intrigues by this linkpoole

Added 1500 linkies today, another 1k tomorrow. This shit is legitimately going to explode when it goes parabolic, there's going to be so many Marines not selling. Liquidity will be low, I know all the ones I buy are locked up until the singularity

What's the fucking big deal with link. Their idea of middle man add so much vulnerability that no serious business will ever use it, than ten token itsef, buy link to run a node get rewarded in more link might as well not have the token at all and reward ppl in btc ZzzZ

As a linkpool shareholder (1 of 186), I'm hoping it settles at ~50.

Then straight back to 100+ after LINK mainnet

>ZzzZ
This is exactly how I felt reading your post.

>Muh centralizing a solution that requires decentralization.
Kek you all are going to get so rekt by throwing any money into this scam. RIP in pieces.

I though the minimum was 0.02? I was going to be a good user and sell 0.02 for 4 ETH but 0.04 is too much.

Me too, to be honest.

To contribute into the crowdsale you had to contribute in multiples of 0.2 ETH. But to sell/buy LP shares, the minimum is 0.04 LP.

Yeah I know but I thought it was 0.02. 0.04 can be a big amount to sell if LinkPool success (dividends)

Nah, you should probably read more dumbass

My fucking ID KEK

Will pay 5 ETH for a share

you know what to do. it has been written

Anyone buying into this is a retard, I hope you lose your money

Host your own node, you have the entire internets data to expose as an API

SEETHING AMERICUUCK

DO you think it's worth to sell now? It could 100x in mainnet but I would like to buy a PS4. Fuck.

>Host your own node, user
>When your shit fails and you lose your LINK don't blame me, user
>When nobody uses your node because you don't have that much LINK to stake, don't blame me, user
I'm not even in LinkPool but anyone who hosts their own node without having a shitload of capital and hard work behind it might as well just burn all their linkies in a pile.

7 billion human beans.
Only 23k wallets.

Mfw top 1000 holder
Let that sink in

yes.
>sell now. buy a ps4.
>look at the price of LINK in 1 year.
>kill yourself.

I wonder if any black people who own Link have the brain capacity to figure out how to stake?

Or do they just sell at $1.50 to buy a lifetime supply of Mickeys malt liquor

>top 1000 holder
Top 20 LinkPool holder and not selling.

Attached: 1535297371596.png (1377x5000, 1.25M)

I mean the 0.04 LP for 4 ethereum. I will never sell my Linkies.

in the dex lmao, it's literally what the thread is about. try and keep up user