Sergey chooses comfort over professionalism when it comes to his attire, this extends to his shoes...

Sergey chooses comfort over professionalism when it comes to his attire, this extends to his shoes. This trait can also be found by big wigs like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, especially in their early days. Where can I get these shoes from? I want to walk in the same way the legend that is Sergey walks .

Attached: link shoes.png (1078x651, 1.23M)

any other linkys gain weight in proportion to sergey

What's the fucking big deal with link. Their idea of middle man add so much vulnerability that no serious business will ever use it, than ten token itsef, buy link to run a node get rewarded in more link might as well not have the token at all and reward ppl in btc ZzzZ

For all those interested in wearing the official shoes of the house of Nazarov

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-30-19-25-07.png (1440x2560, 772K)

Find the infamous God.pdf about dogecoin and you'll figure out why link has such a huge presence.

Lol because dogecoin developers weee attending industry conferences on the reg

When LINK moons I will unironically buy a pair of these. But I'm definitely never wearing them. They'll mean too much to me.

autentic nazarovs

huh this is actually my prefered running shoe. maybe sergey overpronates too

wow this scammer is dumping link and buying $100 shoes are you fucking kidding me

I’m dressing up as Sergey this year

I was one of the autists who helped track down the Sergey shirts a few months back. I found the eBay listing moments after someone found the Amazon listing and so the 100 link bounty was stolen from under me

But the bounty doesn't matter to me. I got greedy

I just wish I'd bought one of the shirts before I linked the eBay listing. They were gone after 5 min. Never to be relisted

I've looked online as well. It's damn near impossible to find it online, even on eBay.

>$100 running shoes
>thinks that's expensive

Brainlet confirmed

Attached: 1540687986824.jpg (960x948, 43K)

>nazarovs
thanks user

I will buy a pair and like other marines, frame them and put them on display on my mantle piece once the singularity has occured

100 linkies to the first user that figures out how to rebrand and sell those shoes as $400 limited edition Air Nazarovs

When you're fat as fuck you wear what fits and stretches

so thats where ICO money went towards

Anyone know where I can buy the Sergey shirt? I thought it was maybe Gap brand but cant remember

Attached: 1533849858207.jpg (700x699, 527K)

That was the joke.

I do. But inversely.
I love it
And look great
Ty braised sergey!

idk man, wearing this same awful combination of clothes every day its pretty fucking autistic