Oyster, bruno responds!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9ste7c/bruno_explains_the_oyster_situation_from_his_side/

Attached: 4CEECB69-DCA3-498A-956D-FB572E15157B.jpg (689x388, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

't
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His is really oainting a doomsday scenario for all of us too

damn bruno is based
fuck the kikes

check out the telegram. he's kicked out the other admins and disabled non admin comments. quite the rant he's going on.

BASED BRUNO. ETH TO $5 I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

Bruno is the man

If he has so much integrity and knows so much about the market why not say this stuff earlier with regards to shenanigans with the team and his "knowledge" about the fate of ether and tether. Not to say it's not true (that being in crypto is dumb), but coming now from him it feels like little more than little whiny sour grapes.

What will now happen:

1. Bill, you’re fired.
2. I am going to program the protocol on my own, gradually. If someone wants to help me they can do so free of charge. No marketing, no nonsense.
3. PRL will still be the valid token used by the protocol (no contract swap).
4. I reject the Binance listing and I don’t want Kucoin to re-activate our listings.
5. Focus on the storage peg, that is what brings value to the token, not your Ponzi-Shenanigans.

redpilled as fuck Bruno knows BTC going to $1K
>sad really that poor genius fucker lost his mind

>claims crypto is a ponzi
>actually was involved in one

Attached: 38435872.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I'm still salty he didn't list on Binance. Would have made 6 figures.

This. Fucking bastard, he screwed everyone over especially the believers in the project.

This is the biggest shit show of 2018...get in. Don't forget the popcorn.

't .me/oysterprotocol

Attached: IMG_20181031_012452_984.png (521x209, 92K)

The "Bill was gonna sell so I did it first" logic is too retarded & I call bullshit till there is some sort of proof of this... either way everyone involved in this is fucked

haha did he say that? HAHAHAHA
this guy needs help

Lol @ bruno fucking all the hodlers out of a binance listing

LELLLLLL do you have more screenshots?

and just like that life is worth living again.

This is the only thing in crypto that has brought me joy

Just pop in the telegram channel, he's talking about dollar collapse, total apocalypse and 9/11 being a conspiracy. Entire channel is silenced, so only he can talk lmao.

1. Bill the CEO let VC groups know about the Binance listing.
2. They pumped the coin buying up as much supply as possible.
3. Bruno took advantage of this as one last FU to those who pushed him out of his own creation.

This is why Bill will not call the authorities on Bruno. He is afraid of being caught for insider trading.

can't find the 911 thing. it says the messages are removed. PLS SCREENCAP THIS!

Anyone have the text before [removed]??

I am taking a few caps from my laptop now since my phone died from watching this shit show. No idea what got deleted so far.

Attached: file.png (302x532, 32K)

>mfw last time PRL was listed on Kucoin it went to $4
we fucking made it MOFOS !!!

Attached: w310_Screen-shot-20130429-at-91433-PM-4077396101645854796.jpg (310x401, 11K)

I made a thread with screens, keep bumping it

I love whenever a good shit show goes down. Fun to watch a bunch of retards go through stages of grief while going broke

It's pretty funny how nuts this Bruno guy is. He's a psycho.

damn this nigga got into too many research chems
i have been in schizo periods like this
many such cases

Peak delusion. Eth is not going to $5. BTC is not going to 1k

eth is definitely going under $100
it is proped up by ponzi icos
what happens when they need more money?

This guy is a megalomaniac

haha sheeps getting scammed and scammed again

when people understand just to hold btc and xmr

We've already hit eths bottom, along with bitcoins. Support for eth around 200 has been Rock solid. We've been trading sideways for months now. The bubble pop is over. Ethereum has endless use cases.

you are clueless
name anything in crypto making money besides exchanges
how do you fund devs, marketing etc without bringing money in
how do you deal with the volatility of knowing your ico funds could be worth less tomorrow and the next day and the next day
there are still too many stupid fuckers like you in the market too the worse hasnt started

Lmfao. I love how easily your emotions have been manipulated by market movements. I'm sure in December you were another zoomer fag screaming NEW PARADIGM, OH MY GOD IM RICH. Then the market has a correction like it did four years ago and then you have the opposite opinion. "It's all over." Fuck off you emotional little bitch. This tech is brand new, projects like eth, BTC, link, bat, haven't even gotten started yet.

i am rich
i bought eth after the dao hack and dumped on people like you the whole way up

i sense fear in you

Was this confido 2.0?

Who made more Bruno or Joost?

Bruno made shit all. Joost made a killing