Earn some eth (I guess)

Hello anons, this is my first dApp so I wanted to share it with you.

It's basically collectable monsters, but every time someone buys a monster its price increases, and each time someone buy the same monster after you, you earn some eth.

Monsters lay eggs once you buy them, when those eggs hatch you will get a Gen 1 monsters which will be used in battles and also can be sold in maeket. (Market and battles will be available soon)

There are 2 types of monsters only for now, will add more later.

The prices are low now so I think it's a good opportunity for you to earn some eth, I will spread the website on Reddit tomorrow.

Check it and feedbacks and new ideas are appreciated.

ethmonsters.co

Thanks.

Attached: icon.png (714x960, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x184c8624d79f41eff9b3a702737ee86eeef80e67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neat. So what's the rate of production on those eggs? Do they continually spawn eggs, or do you have to buy a new monster after the goose dries out?

is this legit?

Give me gen 0 monster and I will shill it

Us oldfags remember etheremon, nice pyramid scheme but yea only brainlets will fall for it

well i took the dive, how come my balance isn't changing even with buy-ins after me? the inventory page doesn't show my monster, earnings or anything, just says the balance

It looks like you're still developping it, what are your plans for the future? Any scoops?

Attached: 214.jpg (300x100, 23K)

nevermind. well good news, you can withdrawal. so it's seeming legit. but to the dev... not sure what happened here but, I sent a transaction. And while it was in transit, somehow it just converted to a balance in my inventory without actually giving me the monster I had purchased. just a heads up

Here are some ideas:
Start a Discord group
Join discord gg/MCvNZ7T
Use a non-grey background for your website, grey makes it look dull
Look up monster models on Unity or Unreal Engine marketplace
Get inspired by the Discord link I posted
Maybe make a referral system

Attached: 1539667936809.jpg (2048x1358, 706K)

welp

I will shit the fuck out of this if you give me a monster, I have a somewhat large YouTube channel

Can't trade monsters before Gen 1

you mean you copied cryptokitties?

The production is once after you buys the monster, you get random number of eggs from 1 to 3.
By this, the Gen 1 monsters will be less which will makes them more valuable at the market.

I wannaaaa maaaanstaaaaa!!! I will take care of him, feed him and clothe him.

So it says I earn 0.001 ETH every time someone buys after me. Does that amount ever go up?

Not, unless you buy more monsters or you get your eggs to hatch, which hasn't been released yet.

How many monsters to make it?

You can check the smart contract
etherscan.io/address/0x184c8624d79f41eff9b3a702737ee86eeef80e67

If you invest now, you will break even pretty soon. As long as the devs keep delivering new content and PvP, which will reward you your opponent's bet depending on the monster power. Your best chance of making it is by randomly getting a monster with max stats once hatching begins. To maximize your chances, buy more early on.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BIZ

I saw that too, the inventory isn't updated on time with some users, will try to figure why, sorry
All your monsters and balance are on blockchain tho, don't worry

Yes, that happen when someone buys the monsters before you do due to transactions time
I will try to make it as live as possible or add an option to increase the amount of eth you send when you are buying to make sure you get the monster(rest of eth will be added to your balance)

Poo in the loo

Thank you, any idea what the background should be?

I don't think cryptokitties works the same way

If I buy a monster a day for 6 months and hatch more monsters in the meantime, I will have a profitable monster army.

Just to make it clear, Gen 1 monsters (those will be hatched) will not make you earn money every time someone buys the same monster.

Gen 1 monsters can be sold in the market or used in battles.

Maybe very light green which would make it seem like a good opportunity or light yellow like paper to bring some warmth
Lol not really, the earliest the most profitable, but the marketplace will create value as well.

That's good to know, should be specified in the website as well...

Attached: 1540545368467.jpg (527x621, 47K)

are we back to trading cards ponzis now or something?

You should make it so we can mate our monsters for special hybrids.

Yes sorry, I will make it more clear on the website

Trash

Steem monsters is an actual game unlike this fucking ponzy ETH garbage.

All of you need to KYS

>as live as possible
I meant the price on the website

May do that later when I finish the market and battle contracts, thanks

Thanks I will try both colors now

It doesn't go up, those 0.001 changes depends on the monster type, there are only 2 types for now, 0.001 and 0.005

no this faggot just copied etheremon which was all the rage here back in January

Is this like Steemit Monster ?

I don't think it is the same, but both are collectable monsters. Also not exactly the same as etheremon

I made some good money from etheremon tho

I really don't know what's the appeal of these types of "games", if you can even call it that.

Astoundingly good!! May I ask you is there any possibilities that you'd produce one more Gen 0 monster with a mid-range Eth price?

smells like Bitconnect and other HYIP shit.

He copied it literally exactly. I wonder if he'll make any money. Tfw still holding nagee

I bought 2 monsters, although I should have 3 but it seemed to glitch out during the purchase (but still took my eth) . What kind of returns can I expect from my 2 one eyed monsters??

You will find your eth in your inventory unless it was for the gas price.
The fun part is that you get to guide the development process and make it interesting if you contribute something good.

Attached: artworks-000359275959-pgnc02-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Bought 5 monsters so far, this shit is addictive. Named one of them Godshilla

No I clicked on something else while it was loading during the purchase. Also why does only 1 of my monsters say it's earning eth?

If you paid for a monster and you didn't get it, the eth will be added to your balance.
That happens when someone buys the monster before you due to transactions time. I'm adding an option to increase the amout of eth you will send to get a bigger chance of getting the monster even if the price changed.

If you bought 2 monsters, you will earn from the first one when you buys the second, maybe no one bought after your second monster, but check now anyway, some people are buying now.

Yes I will be adding a new monster for 0.003 eth base price in a day or two. I will post here before I add it.

You should expect 0.002 eth from your 2 monsters each time a One Eye monsters sold

Monster*

Ok ill bite. how do i get this eth your talking about? cuz i tried to buy a monster and it says that i need eth or that more are coming soon. also do these monsters ever become sellable and is their a number attached to them like a post number so we can number its exact position in creation.

Attached: DSC_0004 (1).jpg (6016x4000, 2.88M)

I don't fully get your question, you need eth to buy a monster, and that "more are coming soon" is just a message to say that it will not stop at 2 monsters (a third monster will be added in a day or two btw) so please explain the question.

Those monsters you are buying will not be sellable (Gen 0) but they will have random number of eggs from 1 to 3 and those eggs will be hatched to give you Gen 1 monsters which will be sellable at the market and can also be used in battles.

I was thinking of showing monsters' numbers, it will be added tomorrow.

Why do pajeets always say “ok I’ll bite?”

Do they instruct you to do so?

was hoping this would've snowballed a bit more this morning, damn

Godshilla will make me rich!!! Be gone with this monster fud.

It will once Reddit knows a bit more about the potential of development of this project

Sorry just saw that!
In the near future, I will be adding more monsters and improving the website, then the egg hatching will be available, then the battles then the market.
I'm thinking of a Gym too, locking your monster for a period of time to increase it's exp without fights so it's power increases so it's price in the market increases too.
Feedbacks and new ideas are appreciated.

oh i figured they already knew by now

Where can I post on Reddit?

r/BlockchainGame
Ask the Discord I linked to you

Ok, thanks!