How do I live the rest of my life on 500k?

How do I live the rest of my life on 500k?
Willing to move but still want to live seminormally

Attached: junnserizawa.gif (400x225, 1.78M)

can you live on 1500 a month?

Give the money back Bruno

That's what I'm asking about

yes, how to I get that

earn 3.6% interest from your 500k
live on interest

after inflation?
where do you get the 3.6% number from?

Put 25% into gold and silver and you'll be a king when the dillar collapses

After inflation's doable. Split'd be something like 60/40 VTSAX/VBTLX

if you are able to buy and rent out property, yeah you can live comfy

I will most likely inherit a house worth about 700k but that isn't finalised so I'm looking for advice without it.

Isn't renting out a huge hassle?

The only hassle about renting out is finding someone to rent.
Once that is over with, you can get a ez stable source of income, especially if you have property in/near University towns.

Spend 500k in a year then kill yourself.

>am it wrong if I only see chainlink cubes bouncing

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-191902.jpg (1920x1080, 729K)

I checked the math it ads up.

A diversified dividend portfolio if you know what you are doing or managed by a competent financial advisor with low fees

It doesn't because you haven't taken into account a years worth of inflation.

Say inflation is two percent, then you will need around $505,000 to spend $500,000 in a year.

Drunk enigma ceo embarrassing himself

move the something live brazil

Spends 500k kills himself = lived the rest of his life on 500k don't over think it user.

If I had 500k I'd just put it all on one option.
50/50 chance of doubling it in a day

Step 1) give it all to this dream girl to motorboat her for 30 seconds
Step 2) kill yourself
Wa la

>You say $1000 EOY, right? But WHICH year? Because, uh EOY doesn't specify you know, a particular year.... it could be any year...

s&p 500

Buy Canadian bank stocks and live on the 4.9% dividend unless you are an americuck so they tax you more

>wa la
>Wa
>La

Attached: 1516591672311.gif (325x280, 672K)

Voila

Easy, just live comfy on 100k for 5 years then neck yourself.

Move to a place like missouri. Buy a small house, there ya go. Pay bills and live forever on less than 1k a month.

Read a blog called early retirement extreme. Guy lives on less than 500k and has a decent quality of life

Buy two houses and rent them out. If you don't want to deal with clients hire someone and they take at most 10 percent of the rent you charge. Will give you about 3k a month

>isn't making money difficult?
Fucking soft cunt, you don't deserve money. If you don't view money as a tool like any other, it uses you, not the other way round. You'll just chisel away at it for 15 years then kill yourself.

Buy 6 apartments and rent them out for 500-700 a month. You don't lose your money that way (except if you sell them below your buying price) and get a nice and steady income. If you want to spice it up do this near or at the coast, people pay premiums for nice views.

Rent doesn't scale linearly with size of the home, you'd be better off buying more smaller apartments etc. You get more returns that way.

Add casual work (10 hrs/week) doing something you don't hate to supplement your income, it will help keep some structure in your life so you don't just rot like a NEET...

Put it in high dividend stocks and you'll have enough to survive on dividends alone, especially if you move to a poor country.

learn trading

This. You have made it OP congrats.