Is Navy Service a Good Investment?

Attached: 26776085695_a93430e410_b.jpg (780x519, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/07P1k9V6tR4
vets.gov/gi-bill-comparison-tool
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on your job, go active duty in something very specialized and high skilled, maybe something with a security clearance, and employers will climb over one another to get you when you get out

im going seals. wbu user?

Attached: 1540379175825.png (813x850, 343K)

enjoy washing out faggot
SEALs are scum anyways

Attached: 1538793677248.jpg (992x744, 141K)

this most likely. I'm going officer in the usmc and the only jobs that I can see marketable outside is finance, logistics/supply, MP, and maybe cyber security. for work after service any of the other branches would offer way more skills developing opportunities

Any military carrier is very blue pilled

Lmfao
Yeah user great idea
You’ll have a lot of time and freedom to open up offshore bank accounts and invest in upcoming ICOs and private equity offerings, living in a luxury highrise,and be having sex with lots of Asian women. But the marines is even better in terms of class mobility and personal freedom

>dat cope
sry buddy but im in peak physical condition.

Think getting wagecucked is bad. Try getting shellbacked, pollywog faggot.
youtu.be/07P1k9V6tR4

Do not go fucking navy. Go Coast Guard.

Go Air Force - they have people food.

I want to join the military pretty badly, but I'm a 27 year old boomer with a law degree and I should probably put it to use.

>applied for JAG and didn't get in
>that feel when

Attached: ghost woj.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

I went to bootcamp with a guy who was 31. I was 18. After my first promotion, I just so happened to get stationed with him. I was his supervisor. It was very strange and cool at the same time.

Hell yeah brother, CCT all the way

Anything army related is fucking filled with low IQ retards. I was in the army for 6 months (the mininmum required in my country) and hated every single second of it.

Airforce fag here.
It’s worth it and ultimately depends on your job. My job is NDT non destructive testing and outside of the military you could easily make 6 figures in a couple of years

Above 25 is a bit too old

I mean i am 24 and 2nd lieutenant. You dont want to be commanded around by people 4-8 years younger right ?

Sup butter bar

Lmao

S-stop mocking me...it's enough hearing this all day
But to be fair i went the most un-militaristic way possible. Joined medical corps and in one year i skip 1st lieutenant and become captain. I should really read more about leading humans till then and not lurk that much on Jow Forums...

Are enlisted not the same as Jow Forums autist? I mean cmon you shouldn’t give us too much credit

iktf bro

>poli sci pre law
>wanted to go JAG
>military won't pay for law school. not about to go 6 figures into debt for a 60k job
>try and go officer/active duty instead
>get selected for SNA (pilot)
>navy wants your ass for 10 years
>quit instead and move to thailand and bang asian women all day instead

not too bad in the end, but I wonder how selective JAG is? I would hate to be staking my entire financial future on a slim shot at being a military lawyer. Do you know who beat you out or what requirements they had? what were your stats, user?

Yes. It's the easiest and you get paid a good amount.

Source: my friend joined and he literally gets paid thousands of dollars to go to italy and have pizza and work 3 hours a day.

You will get a shitload of government benefits and so will your children (e.g. special loans, health plan, retirement plan), plus four years of potential experience, pensions for the rest of your life, and tons of discounts and compliments even if you did jack. I'd say yes. Especially if you haven't gone to university yet- the GI Bill in addition to waiving your tuition and fees (for public schools at least) also pays all your living expenses and gives a nice stipend on top for luxuries (plus an extra thousand/year for books). It's basically a five-year vacation as long as you don't fall for a scam school.
vets.gov/gi-bill-comparison-tool

what branch famalamadingdong?

also how many people are you in charge of on a daily basis?

>a law degree
You fucked up unless it was mostly free or from a top 20.

Some types :
1. Former boy who got bullied at school and now wants to be man but gets more and more mentally ill
2. Semichad that is into military stuff and went hunting with his das when young
3. The one that doesn't even know why he joined, depressive, actually the best at everything but doesnt make use of it, most prone to acoholism...but who am i kidding...they are all prone to alcoholism
4. The Minority
5. The Psychopath (type 1 often transforms into this)
6. The guy that fits in but doesnt stand out
The democrat voter/ethic soldier - everybody hates him

The mentally ill guys.. yeah we had a few

You forgot the goy that joins for the good benefits and leaves(das me)

If you join the SEALs, yes

Anything else is gay and a waste of time

Medical corps of the german bundeswehr

We have army, airforce, marine and medical corps

Sadly enlisted start copying the behavior of their american counterparts and even their 'slang' copies most words

Difficult to answer...disciplinary judgement...i do not command a company if you mean that.

MORE LIKE TROMBLEY?