Nocoiners absolutely rekt

Nocoiners absolutely rekt.

Attached: jytd.jpg (1713x1146, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The internet actually had a use. Bulls are getting desperate.

Attached: Really.....jpg (306x306, 20K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

Internet in 1993: Already widely used by major companies, scientific research, unlimited potential.
Crypto in 2018: Used by fucking nobody.

The Apple IIe & 5" floppies were more 1983 than 1993, but whatever.
t.aspie refu/g/

>vc investor

>expecting a braindead zoomer to know the difference
also, nice to see a fellow Jow Forumsentooman, praise rms

?

From a cyber security prospective, blockchain technology cannot be beat. You will see a higher importance on security as the world connects more and more. Everything will be done online in the future. We will need trust systems and contracts. Public and private Blockchains can solve for keeping anything genuine and real. No fake news. No fake reviews on merchants. A truely trustless society.

Wake up.

Still doesn't mean these shitty coins are going anywhere, think of all the garbage companies that actually went bust in the 90's and the 10 that made it big.

And the leader of those 10 will be Chainlink. It's like investing in Amazon when it was still a book store.

There was no google in 93. Every search engine failed. The only commercial success from the .com boom was some lame ass online book store. AOL was king. Motorolla had the most popular phones and beepers.
Let's be real here. The internet in the dial up era was mostly for perverts cat ladies and losers with no friends.

Attached: dotcom.jpg (1024x613, 111K)

It was for kids who liked stickdeath.com and newgrounds. And surfing with web browser 2.0 on their dreamcast.

So you fit more into the loser category.

Why is the floppy inserted upside down

>The internet actually had a use
For nerds to talk about DND and shitty ASCII games?

Every kid from school wanted to come over. Having the internet made one popular. Clearly, you wouldn't know about that.

Person invested in $product: $product is literally the future lol

Attached: 1540523618119.jpg (768x768, 205K)

I had chronic and strobe lights. Bitches would cut to my crib to explore their sexuality.

Lol, "bulls"
Those are just the pajeets who are trying to get you to fomo so they can dump and short it even more.
Fucking ponzi

I've never seen a person more REKT
even shitcoins holders who are down 98% will have an easier time recovering from that

Lmao so in elementary school you were smoking weed and fucking? Nice dude guess you got me outplayed.

>ID ends in mad
cope harder loser. lmao

Because the person inserting the floppy disk is retarded. Would you trust what he says about crypto?

Attached: slide_315465_2873376_free.jpg (1200x896, 460K)

You got me

Angry, the internet killed BBS's.