I have no other options so why not. My dad took out a loan because him I could make +25% in crypto each month at least

I have no other options so why not. My dad took out a loan because him I could make +25% in crypto each month at least.

Predictably, I lost all my money and have been lying to him for the past two months because I kept thinking I would make it on some random shitcoin. We are poor and he really relied on me. I need to make around 20k in like 3-5 days or he will kick he out and I will be homeless/kill myself. I have 2.5k left in my binance account.
If you want to help, here my btc wallet:

1NZgQreSMQDeHZsdkTssckbWV5MSQprCno

If you want to laugh at a fucking retard, well you came to the right thread.

Attached: killing myself.jpg (722x406, 20K)

>We are poor and he really relied on me. I need to make around 20k in like 3-5 days
That's a lot of dicks but if you can average 1 every 5mins you might make it

Attached: 104708210-GettyImages-175852238-steve-jobs.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 338K)

Where would I even find that many dicks to suck? And yes I'm that desperate.

Good job OP. Impressive loss.

Attached: ethlogo.png (750x744, 418K)

get onto grindr
>straightboys mouth for sale
>gimme your offers boys
can even sell your asshole if your desperate enough

Sorry to hear that if it's any consolation I'm heading towards a dog shit christmas to. But we're all going to make it in 2019.

Attached: 1540930737181.jpg (640x1083, 88K)

You literally only had to invest in chainlink. We shilled it every fucking day here. Some people are just destined to fail.

i laff at thee

Attached: pepe2.jpg (640x633, 41K)

I'll dead by then if I can't make this 20k.

this my friends is what we call natural selection

Imbecile. No help for you

The best thing a good child would to is tell the truth, then get a job and pay your dad back.

That natural selection better speed the fuck up his pups is the one who took the loan out so his son could gamble it away BAKA.

>another nolinker complaining about how he's losing money
Sad stuff, OP.

As fucked as I am, I'll never be as delusional as fucking linkies. Your shitcoin goes up 14% for the first time in 3 months and you relentlessly spam the board for weeks on end, fuck off.

Enjoy living in the streets. Begging is against the rules by the way.

Attached: stinky.jpg (511x330, 29K)

Lol we are up since fucking june. Cope harder fucking faggot. Hope you'll be raped on the streets nolinker.

Not as stupid as I thought op good on u.

I mean.. if you're going to kys. Why not rob a bank?

Where would I get a gun?

steal the gun first. Also when you rob the bank you have to do it hardcore or they'll fuck with you shoot the first person you see in the head.

Attached: 1540926306331.jpg (2048x2048, 243K)

Any bit helps

BTC Wallet:
1NZgQreSMQDeHZsdkTssckbWV5MSQprCno

I'd rather die than take link money though.

Welp, goodbye everybody.

bye faggot

Attached: bagtime.png (1274x816, 848K)

Being homeless will make you stronger.

This doesn't work, those balloon tanks won't kill you retard.

quit being a pussy and face the consequences. Join the army.

quant
but it will take longer than 5 days
also kys beggar

How many more lives will you fucking bottom feeders ruin?
I hate all of you. You ruined this poor asshole; you got me to buy an antminer for 5k (now worth 250)
You shits don't even deserve to be called people.
Fuck Biz, Fuck crypto