So LINK isnt a meme after all?

did biz just pick a random alt and memed it into pumping or does link really have any fundamentals?

should i start using my precious neet time to research it? i saw money skelly say its overvalued at 30m and didnt research ever since, lol.

did vitalik the faggor cuck me out of gains? help me biz

i would unironically buy a 100k stack, but im scared of it dumping to .25$ again

help me frens, inb4 reddit spacing

Attached: 200w.gif (200x111, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

athcoinindex.com/price/btc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20 LINk threads and you make another one. Do you really think you'll get a serious answer? Do you really need Jow Forums to tell you to read the fuckn whitepaper? No wonder you're a goddamned failure

> Linkies are the flat earthers of Jow Forums

kys you poor nigger.

No it's a scam.
Let's forget all about the price up trending the past 6 months, conferences, and partnership announcements.

IT'S A SCAM.

>muh conferences
>muh partnerships
that doesnt mean shit. vechain has a new one every single day and its a scam

how is github looking? why is it still an erc20 token 1 year after ico ffs

>why is it still an erc20 token 1 year after ico

ok i did some basic research, now question

what will enforce oracles validity and honest behavior?

explain what an oracle is, succinctly.

>did basic research
>doesn't know the answer to a basic question

GTFO, you have no reputation to ask node questions round here

Attached: 1494974061134.jpg (487x423, 6K)

Have you not been paying attention to the charts in for the last year. In terms of SATS its like the best performing ALT in this Market. It is so manipulated that even if it falls back to .25 it will be bought up again by all the spergs. I am not a shill I spent like $250 for 1000 back a few months ago for meme magic. Plus if you are going to spend your time on Jow Forums not owning link would be very boring with all the threads about meme magic. Lets be real this is all vapor ware that no one is even using right now. From an investment perspective fucking Link is the only crypto I have consistently made money with this last year and I just have a poor mans stack as autistic insurance.

Jow Forums go thru similar phase w/

im trying so hard not to fomo

Attached: no more sleep.jpg (741x760, 115K)

my only issue is that these pumps are all on super low volume

its literally 2 whales playing with biz. i guess DCA is my friend if i decide to pull the trigger

when are some key link events when we sell the news???

Kys brainlet

suck my dick you poorfag

Dont sell your house to buy Link lol if you dont got $100-200 to gamble with you shouldn't be buying any internet funny money at all. Plus having a stack makes biz more fun. Also just look at the charts from this last year, the evidence is in your face. Also check out athcoinindex.com/price/btc and sort by % from ATH again the evidence is in your face.

don't invest in something you don't understand
everything else is gambling

what about the collective positive thinking

This coin has been highly audited by the biggest autists on Jow Forums. By the same people that shilled Ethereum and Antshares in the earlier parts of 2017.
You better pick up at least 20k LINK as suicide insurance.

>This coin has been highly audited by the biggest autists on Jow Forums. By the same people that shilled Ethereum and Antshares in the earlier parts of 2017.

KYS tapeworm.

I don't like biz memes

>money skelly say its overvalued at 30m

Money skelly thinks ETH is worth like $7. NEVER take investment advice from him.

He's right tho. If you can't figure out the fundamentals yourself, perhaps your IQ is really low. Watch sergey's latest event at ocean protocol, read the whitepaper, and if you don't buy link then you're probably just a low IQ faggot. kys

Attached: sergeyyyyy.png (451x572, 591K)

ur a retard

also,
>automatically believing someone without doing your own research
I bet you're a (((christian)))

It's clearly people accumulating.It pumps a little then drops and pumps again. Books are thin so people market buy then wait for a pull back then ,market buy again. I can def tell you that whales are low key accumulating

>whales are accumulating

Attached: 1533247901838.jpg (1285x963, 502K)

You are getting close to the truth user. Let me break out the reality of chainlink here at Jow Forums to you. Some of these autists went all in on the link ICO. Unfortunately for them, they got dumped on and lost whatever little scraps of money they had on this project. Since they are neets, and have literally no life, they spent the majority of their time here shilling and memeing chainlink as a way to cope. They had nothing to lose (specially time as they waste it anyways), so they hoped newfags would fall for their little memes and go all in on chainlink in order to suffer the same fate. Unfortunately, idiots fell for the link memes and started going in. This unexpected turn of events caused the chainlink memes to go rogue and grow bigger than the autists anticipated. Of course this outcome couldn't be any better for them, as the project started pumping and gaining momentum. Because of this, you will always see them spending their time here, rallying on the new suckers to keep the chainlink magic alive. I'm not saying chainlink is a bad project, I'm simply stating that you people are being played by some neet autists. Remember that they have nothing but time and patience watching the chainlink charts, as they dance in glee because their little joke is actually paying off.

>did vitalik the faggor cuck me out of gains?
Yes. Especially if you're holding ETH.

Yeah Money Skelly is a retard. Everyone should be aware that he doesn't understand ChainLink's true potential in the case of it succeeding.
OP is a faggot.