Ahhhhhhhh

OKAY I admit it, I've been trying to shill a coin to get rid of my bags but it's not fucking working But if I tell you then you will know its 100% a shitcoin. Why did I buy this shit.

Attached: images.jpg (217x232, 5K)

I bet it's tron classic, you fucking faggot.

TAU?

As if chilling a coin here makes any difference kek.

It’s fucking PNY you faggot

It does, cause I feel for the fucking chill. I'm such a braindead idiot.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Fuck you guys atleast they have some sort of order book. I can't even sell this shit I have.

It was ETH

coss

> Link
I know that feel bro. The flat earthers here will be all over you yelling reeeeeeeee...muh singularity.

no liquidity? ur fucked. just get into XRP to save y ourself

Attached: TPS.jpg (1122x571, 63K)

Now I'm curious

It's CRED isn't it? I know because I have some of this shitcoin myself and now there is < $100 daily volume and I can't even dump to get the few pennies I can out of it.

its 0xbtc

Link has topped the charts and climbed 3-4 ranks in a week

Attached: Link.png (1323x706, 88K)

Vechain for sure. Shills keep promoting it while it seems everyone is searching for an exit point but the price continues on a downward trend.

Shitter guys. I mean, really shit. They promised me easy gains. Why am I such a cuck that falls for any shill.

Attached: Untitled.png (1254x569, 34K)

>They promised me easy gains
If it was the "devs" of the shitcoin, never buy said shitcoin as all such devs are scammers
ADZ coin for example, which i fell for early or mid 2016 being a brainlet regarding crypto back then
Turned into the worst, pretty sure it will never amount to anything
Made mad gains on Stellar later on though

Either Cheesecoin or Triangle I guess.

I just literally can't sell as I have 100k of this shit coin, and there is 9k in buy orders at 20% of what I paid for it.

kek what is it

you are rightly and goodly fucked. but don't worry, every other shitcoiner will be in your exact same shoes at some point in the future. one by one, the exit scams will happen, like oyster, nano, and bitconnect

I hope so. I can't sit back and watch other shit moon while this does nothing.
Fuck I hope an IDEX listing can fix this

ARCT?

It's a new exchange coin...

I too sold my FUN bags this week.

Oh wow. That's pretty sad
Domp eet at any price, sell the bid, crash it to zero without survivors.
What's the average volume? What's the total value of the order book? Are you literally the only one holding it

Attached: Untitled.png (602x298, 18K)

dump on all but the last one and all in on LINK

Ouch senpai
You said you hold 100k and it's not already in a sell order right?
Might as well start chipping away at the bid before the rest of those bagholders do. You can do it dirty in six big blocks covering the whole buy side or you can do it slowly in small lots to avoid crashing the price.
Me personally I'd kamikaze this bitch

Attached: dudeweed.jpg (516x541, 59K)

If you do end up crashing the plane do let us know what coin it is so we can scope out the wreckage for lulz

It's new. I feel maybe I can hold out until it gets some traction. I bought at 0.00015. So it's not a huge loss. But that's Eth...1 Eth won't get me very far.

There's what like 58,000 on the ask and just 9,000 on the bid? Any move up is going to get sold into. And you better hope the rest don't realize the jig is up and start selling it down to 1 sat

>0.00015
I said 1 sat but this is an eth price yeah? Good god user
Domp this POS

Me too

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.52.34 PM.png (2188x1204, 3.27M)

I legit feel I'll spook the dev if I dump, then set a low price. That's how fragile I feel this project is. Being on the exchange it would worry me that he would take my funds / lock my account.

what exchange is this?

i know just what this coin is, actually. hang tight user, you're gonna be just fine.

user, why would you buy such a coin, especially in a bear market when nobody wants to touch icos/low volume coins with a 10 foot pole?

Your best bet is to fill all reasonably priced buy orders and then just hold on to the rest and hope that it pumps during the next bullrun.

Do you though annon, give me something only a shitbag holder like me would know.

the exchange also has trxc listed

Okay you actually do, I'll try hang on. Just rough.

i understand user, there is hope though. try and give it at least two more weeks, this can still pick up traction.

Thanks Annon. I will try. Let's see how it goes.

its link
or dero

this is probably the user who sold his bags to you kek

No the volume screenshot is literally all there is

No I bought ICO

it's relex
>t. telepathic

I would think relex has way more volume than that.

>not including eos in the chart