"still up 100%!"
"still up 50%!"
"still up 25%!"

And now here we are.

What now, "still up"fags?

I've been waiting for this day.

Attached: one-year.png (818x479, 36K)

Stop posting about this shitcoin.

Yeah significantly I took profits in December because I am not a total retard.

Attached: downs.jpg (360x240, 29K)

I'm still up 1000% since December. We're at the floor now so you'd have to be retarded to sell unless it goes under $5.8k

Bitcoin is a globalist scam. Dump it. All crypto projects are bullshit, too. Especially ChainLink.

Crypto is dead. Fuck crypto.

Oh no I hate accumulating

always a caveat. "Unless it goes under $x price" (and it says does)

Just dump this garbage coin once and for all, faggots.

Bitcoin will never recover. Unironically the AOL of crypto

now THIS is what i call a store of value

Attached: file.png (119x80, 2K)

true

i dunno i bought BTC like a year and a half ago for like 3400 and its still up in the 6000+ range so i'm alright

Behold, the future.

Attached: 2019.jpg (116x80, 3K)

IT WAS ALL A MEME. IM FINANCIALLY DEVASTATED

Attached: 1530389691915.jpg (433x463, 16K)

I keep seeing all these anons with giant phat gains on december but they never prove it.
post your sell order as proof.

Zoom out new fag

I literally don’t care if I lose my whole BTC investment. It’s a matter of principle. I sat by lazily for too many years not getting in. I even installed a Bitcoin miner on my PC in 2012. I don’t want to miss out on the next bull run if it is to exist, because I would kill myself if I did miss it.

that's your problem. Out of principle you stayed out, now out of principle you're a bag holder. See the problem?

zoom out

>not locking in your price at 19k

Stop living in the past. The question should be: is the rallye to 50k in 2019 or 2020.

Wouldn't call it "making it" money, but I put a grand in and took 10 grand out in December, my meme portfolio is all play money consisting of Nano, Sia, and Chainlink, currently valued at $5,223.74
Just pulled up GDAX and their order history is a clusterfuck and I am not risking a dox from you autists, so I guess you are just going to have to take my word for it.

Attached: sazbo.png (400x234, 127K)

Despite all the thots that get posted on this board, that's probably the nicest bottom I've ever seen.

kys low intelligence ape

Sorry user, that's not a bottom. Maybe the edge of a cheek. This time next year there won't be any better wank material than the 1yr chart though.

Why would you dump the literal bottom that's been holding for half a year? You must have a double digit IQ

>yes goyim sell low so i can accumulate at a discount
you're tricks won't work here schlomo

Attached: 1485401179639.jpg (960x777, 81K)