What is it about Sergey that makes me just absolutely and unconditionally trust in him and his vision...

What is it about Sergey that makes me just absolutely and unconditionally trust in him and his vision? How does this one man instill such a deep-rooted sense of security, like I know that if I follow him, everything will be alright in the end?
Just hearing him speak calms me and fills me with hope for a brighter future for all of us.

Attached: sergey.png (1280x720, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S9220456#p9223178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is true. His interactions with people reveal he is humble, genuinely passionate about his work and wants people to know his vision. This is the furthest thing from any other crypto guru/ceo/dev. Of course, this doesn't mean anything objectively but it sure is nice knowing he's working on chainlink. If we make it, I'll have a room in my house full of chainlink memes.

he has a face you can trust. chubby and serene.

But with the piercing glare of a true leader.

it's the positive energy user
we're all gonna make it

His physical appearance keeps degrading. He's fatter and more disheveled with every appearance. It's obvious he's stressed from doing so much networking and whip cracking with the code monkeys.

The next Steve Jobs. He has the charisma and vision.

Attached: 1540934543599.jpg (506x589, 45K)

I second that. It will be a temple to the singularity.

You just descibed a cult leader
Just sell you deluded faggots

Much better than Jobs. Jobs was a self-entitled asshole.

>not investing in cult leaders

>cult
bullish as fuck.

Hes literally the second coming of Jesus.
Last name Nazareth, working on the God Protocol. How many more hints do you need?

Attached: 1540438169434.jpg (600x801, 122K)

Sergey navarov = Shepherd son of Nazareth

warosu.org/biz/thread/S9220456#p9223178

Just bought 100k pinkies

Whaaaaaat

he didnt start talking about encryption until enigma brought it up lol

Let me tell you why we trust him so much. He's humble, which means he will always strive to learn more and get better. He's smart as fuck and understands exactly what he's talking about and the whole space he is pursuing. He talks with the brightest and most powerful people in the world which gives him confidence since he knows how the game is played. He also is passionate and wants to change the world so you know he isn't in this for the money but wants something more. I'm a LINK whale and I can tell you this is a large reason why I am heavy in LINK. I believe in the tech and I believe this man will steer the LINK ship to the promise land.

It's likely you are American and have a high suscepbility to propaganda. Your pattern recognition skills are dulled by the equality meme, so you can't see a conman playing to what you want to hear for who he is.

>ID: Hot(F)ugCuckFam
>never gonna make it

Attached: 681C7159-B2BA-4A32-9F77-5F9DC926E961.jpg (750x740, 49K)

Literally ender wiggin irl.

When listening to his latest speech I thought I noticed he has picked up some rhetorics from Donald Trump, at the end of a sentence he goes "tokens are great, I love tokens", he knows what he's doing. Around the ICO there were a lot of talk about Sergios philosophical stance. He is a stoic, which I believe is behind the no bullshit public image, the humbleness and the fact that he won't be shaken by becoming the one of the most influential people in the 21st century. God bless you Sergey. I hope you'll make me rich, but I also have huge respect for you and am learning from you

Same. I look forward to designing chainlink blanket and wrapping myself inside it every night

anyone else notice how its always the same few people (if it's not just one) making these king of link posts? the writing style is always exactly the same. im not talking about ALL link threads, but ones praising sergey or talking about how lucky they are to be in link

>with chainlink you just win

Recognize these nuts you parsed lipped orangutan.