Linkpool

I have 10 linkpool shares and zero link
am I gonna make it?

Attached: 1531466052255.png (272x204, 36K)

Why would you do that...

You will make it
> Sell now for 350eth and buy 150k link.
> or diversify LP 50%, 50%link.
> stay all in in one position.

Choose one. I've chosen solution B.

I would choose solution b
but this shit is illiquid as fuck
also, the asks and sellers are valuing it at 35 but no one's buying REEEEEEEE

I sold link to fomo into qnt in order to fomo back into link and now I'm stuck bagholding this link wannabe coin

does anyone here have any advice on what to do with illiquid shitcoins?

checked, but don't worry, link won't be worth shit. so you didn't lose anything.
pisses me off to see all those deluded fucks

sorry user only those with link masternodes will make it

You are a top 19 holder op you should be fine.

Attached: 1535297371596.png (1377x5000, 1.25M)

Go to Linkpool Dex and fill my buy order of 0.16 shares at 10eth=1LP
Do it I dare you faggot

Wipe your ass with them?

you're the guy who put up that order? first legit buy order I've seen so far.

Is it for a longterm hold, or to flip quickly to other Jow Forumsraelis?

Brainlet here. I bought 1 ETH work of linkpool crowdsale - how many LP shares is that?

1.4 shares. the extra because the crowdsale didn't hit the limit, so everyone got 40% extra

I actually have 14.24
selling 4.24 for 82 or so eth
will buy link with it

I'm holding long term, missed the ico. It's actually for me and a friend, I'm getting 0.11 and he is getting 0.05

A friend and I*

You will wait months for that to fill, go on fill my bags op, it's nothing if you plan to sell 4 LP

checked
just buy at my rate lol
19.9 eth/share isn’t so bad desu
i bought when eth was around 500
i was literally the first to buy some

Imagine fucking around with such a low volume shitcoin

>imagine not grabbing some
supply is scarce no one besides my one stupid guy and a friend

>no one wants it
>that means it's valuable
The absolute state of stinkies

You need actual link to stake you brainlet.

Kek, no one is even buying Linkpool shares. These faggots have the price way to high on the sell-side, like they think Chainlink is trading at $500 and Linkpool controls 50% of all nodes lmao.

Anyone buying shares at this price is a brainlet. Just buying and staking LINK is a better ROI.

straight up. as if Sergey and the devs don't have something planned for staking anyway. These LINKpool fuckers trying to sell too high piss me off.

Lol, you think LP shares will stay this cheap?
When link moons you won’t be able to buy LP shares because the price will skyrocket.

> not listening to sergeys talk where he talks about the importance of "AAA" nodes
> not listening to jonny when he says they're doing their best to be "AAA" nodes and are already working with companies on using LINK
why would the dev team reinvent the wheel and make what the linkpool guys have done when jonny is working with them and is active

Owning Chainlink is like owning an exotic car you know for a fact is going to become really popular and go 200x in value as a worst-case scenario.

Linkpool shares are like buying a perpetuity for a portion of the earnings of a dealership that deals in that same exotic car. Yeah, you’ll make some money buying into that, but not if the price is some insane amount like the people who are trying to sell their LP shares are asking. It makes more sense to just buy the car.

this. go back to the best case scenarios for linkpool, literally impossibly optimistic numbers, and you're only talking a few hundred dollars at most a year... linkpool tokens are great but anyone paying what they are selling for now hasn't done the math

*no one besides me, one stupid guy, and a friend
I have some plans (inject fiat and sell other holds) but I think staking capacity will exceed my linkies
stay salty
kek
if no one wanted it no one would've bought at 10x,16x, and 29.75x

Clearly the only people buying are the same people selling. Fake buys.

doubt it
I saw the amount of unique addresses
it seems legitimate