Objective journalism, ladies and gentlemen

Objective journalism, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 8308A8D4-6868-4998-85FC-F0E80DBA9A6A.jpg (750x760, 385K)

Time to buy, seriously.

Lots of FUD all of a sudden. I wonder who could behind this barrage from the Media

Attached: xLj31lah.jpg (1468x1468, 381K)

The only people with this attitude are the ones who bought high in January and proceeded to get royally justed to high heaven..

Greatly meaningful and a good tiding.

It's called reality. Prepare for pain.

Literally a screaming buy signal.

It's time.

this guy surely

Attached: krm.png (200x280, 70K)

>institutions FUDing Bitcoin just before all the institutional buyers come in through fidelity/bakkt/etc

oh baby.

Keep fucking dreaming.

This is a buy signal

>Sell when media is FOMOing and buy when media is FUDing

This is almost as obvious a buy signal as John Oliver's segment on EOS

Soon

Attached: boomersbtfo.png (640x360, 399K)

They are right tho

I wonder if they'll call people dumb for investing in stocks after the crash too.

>the ones who bought high in January
the MSM was telling plebs to buy back then

DUMP ALL LIFE SAVINGS INTO LINK
FCKING KEK!!!!

kek. that made me so much money I bought EOS that day and sold for like 5x a week or two later

Let me enjoy my tinfoil user

biggest buying signal all year long.

>Internet money may well be one of these ideas. Generally, our payment systems work. We can rely on our banks to hold our money. Few of us are paranoid enough to want to rip up the system. It is easier, to rely on someone else.
the author is 101% jewish.

Rupert isn't that bad.. he was one of the few "celebrities" that advocated for Brexit. Most of his papers were pro-brexit, and the ones that weren't were softly against it (pandered to their audience).

As i recall it, he has a master degree in Philosophy before he started his media-empire.
Which gives me some confidence in relation with Sergey, that a Philosophy degree perhaps is more useful than one could expect.