I almost died last week. Woke up in a hospital bed with my family at my bedside...

I almost died last week. Woke up in a hospital bed with my family at my bedside. I still wish I couldve left this fucking horrible earth. I swallowed as many pills as possible. Unfortunately my brother found me in time and I was taken to the hospital to have my stomach pumped. Thought I could get away from this horrible wretched world but I'm still back and here.

Can anyone here recommend any more successful ways of committing suicide? I don't want to be here anymore. I'm a 27 year old who has never been in a relationship before. I've never had the chance to experience what making love feels like. I've worked at a warehouse since I was 21 and have never been able to climb the ladder. I hate how I'm still a Virgin after all these years. I hate how I only found out about bitcoin after it was at $10,000 and put in 100% of my entire life savings and have been absolutely ruined. I only have $5000 in crypto left over now and I have absolutely nothing to live for. No bull run is coming. I will never find love, I will never get a better job and the entire world is going down the tubes since 9/11. The jews won and I have nothing left going for me.

So if any of you kind anons out there can recommend any effective ways of suicide that will leave my face and body still in tact please let me know. I will literally listen to you guys and kms.

Attached: sad-senior-man-hands-face-over-black-dramatic-white-portrait-depressed-old-33252584.jpg (800x533, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6dOwHzCHfgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Been there.
Honestly instead of killing yourself just go do the stupidest thing you’ve always wanted to do (be reasonable don’t kill someone) because once you liberate yourself from the things that you think are important you find what is truly important. (I almost killed myself as well)

Tell your family why you are unhappy and ask for their help. If they cared enough to save you, they will care enough to help you improve your life.

I don't think killing yourself is the answer. I think you should learn to invest in better ways.

>an hero’ing at the complete bottom
>bull run starts during your funeral
Wew lad. The absolute state

Depression is treatable.

Tell someone you trust that you are planning to kill yourself right now.

helium, unironically
a better investment would be meditation and a nice stack of chainlink

Do 5g of dried magic mushrooms in silent darkness
You will be forced to see how trivial your problems really are

Have you really never heard of carbon monoxide poisoning? Rent a car if you have to, funnel the exhaust gases into the car some how, take Nyquil before hand so you're really tired and you'll go to sleep after setting this up, so you won't have to worry about survival instincts kicking in. Good luck. I totally agree, this life isn't worth living. We were cheated. The jews indeed won. They ruined everything.

Buy Telcoin before you an hero. Literally has prtnership with telecoms and governments. Posted about Dent here months before it went mainstream and no one believed me

>the jews

It’s Jow Forums making you ill

Thanks for the buy signal bro.

Also you probably don't want to hear this but wait until the end of 2020 at least bro before you kill yourself. You gotta see this shit through man. I'm pretty much at the same spot as you but I'm already fucking 30 year old boomer. Basically I'm looking for an entry to go all in on crypto. I'm giving it till the end of 2020. By then I'll either be rich or dead. It's not a long time to wait for one last gamble before I'm gone.

You’ll find due to emission laws that all modern day cars will not emit enough monoxide to kill you.

Ok. Then simply go on Turo and rent the oldest car you can find. Or just buy an old car. He has $5000.

This actually works? Thanks for the help.

It's ok mate, been in the same position as well, you know what takes more courage than killing yourself? Not doing it. Instead of just suiciding, try to focus that energy into something else, like helping others out, help animal shelters if you think humans are trash, I lived for the past 20 years in a shithole of a country, I make around 250euros per month and honestly I had nothing to live for, I got myself a kitten which I've been taking care of, and life been brighter since then.

fuck off bernstein

If you're serious, check out /suicide/ elsewhere. Nembutal/fentanyl with appropriate anti-emetics are the answer.

Yup. Which is why I'm afraid to sleep in a room above a garage. I read a story once where three people died over night due to an issue with their car below.

Im jewish. I suggest you force yourself to start every day with a 20 minute jog. Structure your day so that you always have stuff to do, set a time to read a book, or take an online course in something you might be interested in.

Killing yourself is very final in nature, undoable- not like losing some money or being a virgin which can be fixed within one year of getting your shit together.

Good luck dude, im rooting for you.

Stop with these fucking lies dude. There will be no more bull runs seriously it's all a fucking lie. Don't you spend enough time on this board to know that? Everyone says that if you didn't invest before at before $200 you will not makeit. Please at least have the decency to not bullshit me. Everyone on biz says that crypto is done and if you didn't makeit before you won't make it now.

he doesn't have a personality that will allow him to "live free" as you're describing

he bought the lie that if you work hard and live honestly, you'll find success, when in reality the world is just chaotic, sometimes bad people succeed and good people fail, there is no sense of justice. Being a strong force of will is the only way to give yourself the best chance of success/happiness, be someone who "takes what you want" and don't set artificial limitations on yourself by following the rules or doing what everyone around you is doing. Sounds cliche but you need to be an outside-the-box thinker, and be fearless.

Trust me, it could be worse. How would you feel if you found Bitcoin at $7 in 2011? Well, that happened to me and I'm living in hell right now because i didn't buy in. My wife talked me out of it because she thought it was stupid and a scam. I told her she was probably right and I didn't have the guts to buy any. I had $5k ready to go. I would be a multi-millionaire right now but instead, I'm living in mental torture everyday. And I have a bad relationship on top of it. I've thought about kms before but I have to be strong for my kid. I tell myself it will get better. Have patience, my friend. If you need somebody to talk to, I'm here.

you are supposed to buy a helium tank off amazon, tie a plastic bag around your head, run a hose from the tank into the bag, and turn it on. Its painless, not messy, cheap, highly effective, and not dangerous to others. Its called an Exit Bag.

Attached: 1510767507172.png (480x480, 284K)

I've put somewhere around 500k into crypto and im down over 60%. Losing 5k is nothing my dude I lose that everytime prices drop 1%

No one knows man, but if you expect every year to be like 2017 you're just stupid. Pull up the chart of bitcoin, there's been plenty of bear markets in between all the bullruns, it can't just go up year after year. If your patience with this is limited to only 1 year then you can't expect to get anything out of it.

>omg the jews won im gonna kill myself :(
really nigger? First of all, i'm not going to tell you how to kill yourself, there's nothing to gain from that you're only 27. Your single-minded obsession with sex and relationships has taken you off the path you were intended to walk. Suffice it to say that you can be more than a warehouse worker.
You need to find a form of labor that compensates you for your time appropriately. Get some kind of job training, learn a trade, and start making some decent fucking money. These companies want you to think that all you can do is bullshit tempt work, but if you look for more rewarding work you'll find it. in the cosmically improbably scenario where that doesn't work, join the military. They'll make you fit, let you travel the world, and teach you how to assemble automatic weapons, pretty much a win-win.
You can take your life in whatever direction you want, you don't have to be retired by 30 to be successful. Just the other day i met a 54 year old excon who's half way to getting his masters and tutoring handicapped kids in his spare time. He went from being a massive bum to turbochad status over the course of just a few decades. But it was something he did of his own free will.

TL;DR if you want to kys just buy a guy. the fact that you chose pills over gun or gas tells me that you want to live, you just don't know how.

Rig 2 power saws together facing upward or inward and fall on them with your neck. Risky but it would be metal as fuck. Bonus points if you live stream it.

If you wanted to kill yourself you'd jump infront of a train or throw yourself off a cliff, not take too many paracetamol

Stupid motherfucker! You already have almost enough for 1 Bitcoin

In the world there are more millionaires than Bitcoins, therefore there are not enough bitcoins for all the millionaires in the world. This means that the stampede will be real (and i'm not even counting the top wallets or those who already own more than 1 now)

Just do a time-locked transaction and make your bitcoin unavailable for 2-3 years. Come back and see yourself owning 500k-1M

Stop investing in shitcoins if you are this desperate.

Buy a shotgun
I don't recommend suicide nor do I encourage you to do it at all however the only way I would ever be comfortable offing myself is with the fastest least botchable method possible

I don't see the problem. If you want to die just throw yourself out the window?

They put shit in the helium now that makes it hard to do Ive heard it's a bittering agent and you actually can feel it suffocate you to detour you

Friend, it doesn't get better. Psychiatry is a scam. Antidepressants don't work.

HOWEVER, use that depression to gain insight into the world. Studies have shown that depressed people are more realistic.

Gain insight into way people work. Relationships- colleagueship, friendship, love between members of family, love between lovers. Analyse your own position within the world. Is it healthy?

Explore yourself and your personality. Find something nice about you and develop yourself in that way. Are you a gentleman? (Contrary to popular belief, women love gentlemen. They just hate neckbeards who don't understand what being a gentleman is about) Are you charitable? Do you have a pleasant demeanor? Explore a good side of yourself.

Do something nice, start reading pleasant books, watch nice, happy movies, go somewhere beautiful. Focus on yourself. Pick yourself up

>First world problems the post

sigh.

take notes. 3rd worlders have all this to come.

Based low class jew, the higher jews hate both goyim and you guys

easiest way is to jump from an 8 story or + building

takes 3 seconds I think, instant shock and death

the fun's just about to start, think about it like that, it's the beginning of this century, compare it to the beginning of the xx century, a lot of happening will take place, you wouldn't wanna miss it. just feel less sorry about yourself, it's always easy to be victim. you should have taken action: short bitcoin from its top etc.

You got a pilots license OP?

This. When you start to trip out you'll realise how ridiculous your suicidal ideation is.

Man, just wait, bitcoin have experienced several bull and bear cycles. Like any market it will bull and bear again, ad infinitun. You should just Hold til next bull run.

Also you love inexperience is cured with money, just register on Seeking Arrangement and find a young qt that is willing to be your GF for some cash, since you are not even 30 it wont be very expensive. And In before > "fake love" then you dont undertand female and human nature in general, because female only love males if they provide awesome genes (alpha warriors) or resources for the offspring (beta provider). So accept it, you are a beta provider and use the money you earn with your hard work to get some love from some young lady that will cheer your days.

Also killing yourself (unless you are suffering extreme pain or suffering due to an horrible life) is fucking stupid. You have been gifted with the most preciuos oportunity, existence. If you are willing to end it all why you dont you change what you dont like? Search for another job, go abroad and start a new life, make new friends...

Quran. Read.

Attached: 1540636752686.png (429x2009, 157K)

Unironically this. Psilocybin saved my life.

buy a gun, headshot yourself

>They put shit in the helium now

That's why you should buy cans of 'wine preserver' which is 100% unadulterated Argon. Will have the same effect as helium.

Attached: index.jpg (92x300, 6K)

Get cancer and die

If that's true, you can use any inert gas. Nitrogen or argon would work just as well. Great friend of mine took his life that way. I think about him often.

Why is Aussie biz so much better than burger biz? I'm actually a little disgusted.

Just blow your fucking brains out or jump from a tall building you attention whore. If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be shitposting.

Your perspective towards life is a self-fulfilling prophecy... You'll find most people who have shitty jobs, can't find friends, and hate life in general all have one thing in common.. They don't believe things can get better and they can become great. Becoming great and living a great life takes steps.. the first one is to start with your thinking. Think positive, then you will speak and act positive, keep that up and you will become positive as a whole, you will then attract positive people and have great things happen to you in your life in the blink of an eye.

This is all achievable by any human, but if you want to know the shortcut to getting this all done at record speed, is with God's help. If God is not something you're keen on finding I can assure you you can still achieve great things, it starts with your perspective. Read and watch things and only things that will give you knowledge, good vibes, and encouragement. Avoid people and entertainment that enforce your negative (and incorrect) opinions of yourself

Attached: a-pessimist-sees-the-difficulty-in-every-opportunity-an-optimist-sees-the-opportunity-in-every-diffi (700x700, 82K)

OP I am in a similar boat, except I became addicted to prostitutes when I was younger.

In the end we'll all be dead, and the human race eventually extinct. Might as well make the most of the short time you have on this shithole planet.

Perhaps a fresh start ina new city, or getting a pet to look after could be enough of a catalyst to get things going again.

>swallowing pills

You're either a woman or a fag. Women do shit like take a pill then text everyone they know a picture of the bottle and a message like, "so sorry" for attention.

Go to the roof/ highest floor of any building over 10 stories and fucking jump u retard

Gay

ask Jesus to save you

Why do you care if your face and body are intact? You're fucking dead.

Might as well if you’re going to kill yourself anyways user. OP what have you done to improve yourself over these last 7 years? If nothing than maybe it’s time you start bettering yourself instead of being suicidal.

Also this humans are 90% garbage, animals are pretty cool though. So get a doggo or Guenea pig or something to chill with and take care of. Pets are better than women they don’t betray you, try to steal your monies or fuck your friends.

fuck suicide
pasting pasta that i made for someone last night:
buy emeramide off the deep web and, after verifying that it's real, just eat shittons of it
hell—you can bloody well snort a gram of it every day if you want to
literally every one of your health problems will go away, you'll turn into a ripped superchad when you work out, and you'll have james bond-tier wits
your breathing, your memory, your intestinal function, your happiness and creativity, your energy—everything will improve dramatically
in other words, you'll be the kind of normal, healthy male that used to be fairly commonplace, even in times remembered for their widespread famine and shit medicine
remember—just as research has made quite clear, testosterone amplifies the toxic effects of mercury
high-test males—whether an intention move from government health authorities who defend dental amalgams and thimerosal-containing vaccinations or not—are the ones who suffer the most markedly from exposure to mercury, as the presence of testosterone greatly increases the incidence of mercury-induced neuron death when compared to neurons only exposed to mercury

mercury poisoning is the true cause behind nearly every chronic disease and mental illness that has hallmarked the last century, and it is what is slowly but surely murdering the west

aside from this, keep your chin up—market's gonna turn around soon
if you really want a guarantee of wealth, take out a big-ass loan and buy cryptos like bitcoin cash and chainlink; the welfare dollar that will increasingly be backed by nothing will die very quickly, along with all the current megacorps that are piling all their bets on the west being completely destroyed.

also, buy emeramed stock.

Attached: Majority-are-Boys-with-Autism.jpg (437x253, 24K)

You really cant wait another 4 years? im personally looking forward to the mid 2020 block halving and the larger bull run that will follow.

At least wait for the halvening man

This unironically.

Most drugs do this. I hate these hyper virgin who think fuckin some sloot is peak existence. Literally the shittiest opiod makes you appreciate existence.

>failed suicide by pills
>wanting your body and face to be intact after
Not going to make it, I am depressed and want to kill myself often too, but reading that I understandd why we are shunned if we show ourselves, we think like idiots when it's about ourselves.

It's not the dopamine fix you sperg, it's the support you find in a couple and the social pressure to experience sex as a teen, growing into pressure to pair up, do the decent thing and start a family.
Ever noticed how after a certain age half of the conversations you have with other adults focus on sex and relationships? If you have neither you feel like you never grew up.

>most drugs do this
Except you won't OD or end up sucking cock for LSD or shrooms

If you go you better take some of that jew scum with you. I'm dead serious.

Announcing your inbred nature adds nothing but incredulity to your comment. Holding the belief that you are created to be the master of earth and to enslave people who aren't jews. Your corrupt belief system even goes to far as to say goyim will willingly be the Jews slave. This is the only belief system hellbent on world domination and systematic oppression. To ignore this is to ignore the human condition. All Jews must have their blood drained from them, due to their aspirations.

>Everyone on biz says
well that's a really reliable source of info

Lol, have you ever taken actions when you were suffering from anxiety and depression? That shit can make it even worse.I
Op please don't kys. It does get better.

Taken shrooms* I tucking hard this autocorrect

Lmao, autocorekt

absolutely clueless. opiates are hedonistic degeneracy, psilocybin is the exact opposite of that.

If you're going to an hero anyway, you might as well give psychotherapy a try. It worked for me and you've got nothing to lose.

CBT would probably help him

Bro you still have $5000. What are you waiting for?? You can get a 10k link stack with that money and join us in lamboland. What reason do you have not to do this?

Op life is so short please don't.I'm a giant loser too.Had deppression for a lot of my life.I understand you don't think anyone here can help you that much and it all sounds like bullshit when given your lifes circumstances.I certainly didn't think anyone cared,was left on my own.I think the only person who can help is ourselves at the end of the day.Seek a psycologist, and start taking steps to bettering yourself .Why go all in ?Take that as your first lesson.You got greedy,who can you blame?No one but yourself.I recommend reading the greatest salesman in the world by og mandino.It's not just about sales but life, watch his speeches on yt he was also suicidal and homeless.Also earl nightingale the greatest secret in the world. You can't change your life in one day but you can change the direction you're headed.

Fucks sake. You think advising him to spend money on a speculative meme is going to help his mental health?

He wants to kill him self anyways. Why not go for broke on a longshot moon mission

Whoops wrong post

>Tell your family why you are unhappy and ask for their help
he's unhappy because he's a fucking retard, how would they be able to help with that? at the peak of the last bullrun he bought btc. now, at the peak of the bear market he thinks it'll never go up again. literal retard. also, you have to be retarded to not get laid in your 20s (i take it back if he's looking like a 2/10 but most likely he's just dumb as fuck and can't talk to women). also i know it's a meme to blame the jews but in the small chance he's being serious with that it would only show even more how much of an absolue imbecile OP is. honestly best option is to khs

If you have already decided to off yourself, this is actually good advice. Just make sure you do it with a trip sitter or in an area where you will not be disturbed for around 5 hours.
What it boils down to is OP needs to find something to believe in. Something greater than himself. If nothing else, join the right side of the BTC/BCH memewar and use what brief existence you are given to do at least try to stop something legitimately evil like pic related. There are plenty of unironic demons in this world. Embrace the pain, grapple with some of them and try and come out of the other side of your own hero's journey, user. Godspeed.

Attached: northcorea.jpg (1406x1000, 383K)

>emeramide
i googled this stuff, BDTH2
apparently it aids in removing mercury and heavy metals from the body but there's a huge list of serious potential side effects as well and the USFDA banned it in 2010

why do you think emeramed stock is going up? is the ban being revisited or something?

anyone have the old /b/ memepic where a poster says to enjoy life and do the things you always wanted instead and not give a fuck about anything and by the time youre done with that you actually want to live?

please post it, its exactly the medicine OP needs

Attached: Image1.jpg (680x594, 78K)

Just fucking hodl bro. Met with a major investment banker at a huge Chinese firm today. He said him and his personal network are fleeing into BTC OTC as much as possible while laying low. Q2 2019 the major financial crisis will be realized and widespread panic will start. USD heading for hyperinflation within a decade. China will be absolutely fucking destroyed. US will bounce back due to Trump regime. BTC holders will unironically make it.

Also I used to be suicidal. It will pass hang in there. Came for the gains but stayed for the friends we made along the way.

Dude, hang on. Go on Jow Forums from now and and ditch this place. The golden bull run is unironically right around the corner. Start getting money in silver and crypto and you will make it by 2021.

>> Activate quantum immortality
Dying is a meme morty. Enjoy your eternal existential pain

youtu.be/6dOwHzCHfgA

>The Jews

I thought your story was convincing until I saw this. Suicidal people don't care about kikes.

i have a worse job, and bought btc at 60 dollars but lost it all at mtgox. and then i bought more but lost it trading. but i'm not a virgin so maybes thats why i feel ok about living. i also have college debt for a useless certificate nd turning 30 soon with no real career prospects. been living with my parents and working for 8 years and have nothing to show for it

btw btc is probably going to go up in a couple months after a bit of a low. high of 14k. be cautious because this next run will most likely be low volume and will just be a retrace before coming down again. i'm planning to do the best i can trading in this next run and then getting out altogether for awhile. I'm actually thinking we're gonna get a many year slow long downtrend with crypto after this bull run coming up. and that fkn sucks but it seems it might happen. see chart. i've seen this pattern many times in cryptos. it's in the channel and many assume it will continue, but often what happens is interest fades and it breaks the channel and just goes down slowly for a long time

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 11.28.03 AM.png (2642x1852, 497K)

God dam you fukin retart.

Fuck Jow Forums really has fallen. If everyone who came here in late 2017 would kts that would be great.

If the Jews ruined your life, why are you choosing to be a pussy and kill yourself without doing anything to them in return? That's the most bitchmade thing I've ever heard.

Killing yourself is the answer. I would recommend a bullet in the head. Who cares about your face and body you'll be dead

This.

Honestly bch doesn't have a chance. Join xmr and be smart about it. This is a long play.

I have bad news for you. You can't escape your karmic goals, goals you set for yourself. Energetically and reincarnationwise you put yourself in a very bad situation if u an hero. Also the inbetween life between reincarnations will not be too pleasant.
You cant't escape the plan you set out for yourself. Our purpose in life is to learn and learn in each life, grow and become better humans.
Take high concentrate CBD Oil, 5HTP, go out and do trekkings in nature with trekking poles and good trekking shoes, and do some martial art,thai box or BJJ.
Good luck

Attached: 1535225955663.png (1421x682, 880K)

I tried to kill myself two years ago. Worst decision of my life. Life is way worse now that I have to go to therapy and take pills every morning and night. (Bipolar disorder apparently)

I guess it could be worse. I've had multiple sex partners and girlfriends but it doesn't fill the empty void inside. Maybe some of my holdings will moon and money can fill that void. If not I don't know.

Shit sucks. Not a big fan of being here.