Shkreli and Musk both manipulated investors

because "they figured investors should trust them more than they actually do."

Musk's 'title removal' antic is meant to hedge against a Tesla bigwig being indictment.

Subpoenaed Tesla documents and employees will put Elon "who owns the newspapers" Musk behind bars, just like Shkreli.
>but what if they can't prove it
Government can prove whatever it wants.
>but Musk will outwit investigators
If you believe this...

Attached: musk2.jpg (928x523, 37K)

an attack on elon is an attack on the future of human space travel. only the bfr matters now

>we are nothing without Musk

This is what zealotry looks like.
This is what cults act like.

>t. salty shortselling niggerfaggot

I hope the goverment takes every cent they spent on israel, niggers and boomers and give it to this man no questions asked

its what decades of stagnation in human space flight looks like and then some dude and his people make a rocketship that lands itself for reuse. have you even seen the plans for the bfr, nobody else is even looking to do anything remotely as ambitious. a city on mars in our lifetime isnt going to happen with nasa or even bezos or the chinese, nobody else is even talking about it. its not just elon, its all of spacex, but musk is a big part of that yes. its a sad state of affairs that we have to depend on one team and one rocket but thats the way it is.

the rockets fucking landed themselves, you all saw it. what the fuck else do you want. the bfr can take 50 to a hundred people to mars, theyre building it right now.

and maybe there are some people out there who for whatever reason dont want to see that happen.

d-d-don't question my god
j-j-just give him money to save us

Wow.

>inhabitation of Mars
The costs are not in the billions, or trillions, but in the millions of millions of millions.

>let's go to Mars
Futurologists gtfo

the stars belong to man
dont fight us on this

>us
Nice cult you got there.

by us i meant humanity in general
unless you think our destiny begins and ends on earth, which would be pretty gay quite frankly. we should obviously have some more ambition then that.

>by 'us,' I mean humanity in general
By 'us,' you seem to reference the Tesla cult.

>doing something that was already done 30 years ago
>what the fuck else do you want

Attached: 17.jpg (443x400, 15K)

So what?

They'll never let us go to Mars, they're hiding too much

Then again, the Trump election has caused a timeline shift so anything is possible

>purposly short your own stock
>op thinks you give any fucks about the investors' opinion

Oh noooooooo fucking shortsellers! Please stop selling!

*takes blunt*
Oh noooo the investors will hate this!
*hits blunt anyway*
>(you)

Attached: elonlanding.webm (1280x720, 504K)

that was a test rocket, it wasnt actually capable of lifting anything into space. its not the same as a falcon heavy resupplying the space station and of course its got nothing on the bfr, which you probably know nothing about. yes, we should have already been doing the resuable rocket thing 30 years ago perhaps, but better late then never. and spacex is the best at it and has the boldest vision and a good chance of making it happen. honestly, why do some edgy nihilists live to shit on space rockets, fucking chill out.

ok granted, the falcon heavy hasnt supplied the space station, but the falcon 9 does of course. the falcon heavy put that tesla car into space instead of the usual boring test weight. apparantly that car is on its way to mars now because fuck it, why not.

No. They belong to our Lord and Savior and General Coolguy Techbro Elongated Musket, am I right Reddit? It's his investment and thus his property, hethen.

i already gave the entire space ex team credit and made a point of praising the entire space ex team. its not an elon musk solo show and im not a cult member, i just appreciate the fact that everyones elses rockets have sucked balls for decades and finally there are some people doing it right and they have some exciting ideas. so if youre trying to troll me for a reaction, here it is, well done. but if youre just being narrow minded and reactionary because youre mad people like some guy then get over it.

>reddit supports Musk's ownership of planets
>yet reddit hates personal property
The dissonance is normal, right reddit!

Private businesses exist to generate private profit. What I'm saying is that his businesses are not a charity despite their achievments. Hell, Ford was sued and lost over that matter back in the day.
Musk has investors above himself, whom he must please or risk losing funding. Therefore "we" aren't a part of those achievments unless one of us is a major stock-holder or we magically teleport to some faggy space-communism shit where the progress of one is the benefit of all.