Chainlink is a scam

I cant believe people put thousands of their life savings to invest in a fat CEO that looks like nothing, has stage freight, and stutters...are you people serious? sergey nazarov has nothing of a pioneer. he can't put two words together on a stage and is totally autistic.

yet you guys invest in his scam coin...how deluded do you have to be? the guy has collected more than 32 million $ and he still wears the same shirt?

probably to not shock you guys, he has become so rich, hes afraid to make you see that he is using your money for his personal use. what strategy to adopt? well let's just wear the same clothes so they wont notice i have been using their money.

you guys really think it has anything todo with the project?
the guy can't even speak on stage let alone speaking with executives from huges companies like SWIFT.

hes just an autistic tech guy, he doesnt even code and has no managing skills at all.

don't fall for CL, its a huge scam

Attached: 1540850795464.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weak FUD, nothing on the technicals. 2/10.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Congratulations! You finally learned to implement line brakes in your FUD.

>has stage freight

Kys Pajeet

hes a fucking chad like elon musk

the way he shakes off difficult questions from his audience

he scoffs at their questions that try to expose him

or are contrarian to what he says

hes an absolute unit when it comes who bodies all the FUD

they ask questions in a concerned manner because what he is talking about MATTERS

>a fat CEO that looks like nothing, has stage freight, and stutters
Who, you mean Musk?

You are a MANIAC!

based and repilled

> Plebbitor spotted.

Dev has stage freight, must know nothing about software development.

fuuugg, somebody do something

>muhhh positive thought
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF STINKIES! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

try again user i've been invested since september 2017

$1k eoy faggot !

>stage freight
When you have so much cash you have to carry it with you to seminars in a large tickle trunk

Attached: 1aaaaaaaaaatickle1.jpg (450x338, 34K)

he's not a DEV you dumb cuck, he's a philosophy teacher

>bandaid solution

>..and he still wears the same shirt?
*the same type of shirt, it's not like he only have one shirt, he has multiple identical shirts.

I base this multiple-shirt-hypothesis on the fact that his shirts doesn't seems to be "worn out", they all look fairly new.

Anyone that watched Sergey talk in the last couple of weeks will dismiss this bullshit immediately. This asshole is probably still accumulating so he is talking crap.

>DELUDED
you invested in a bandaid solution.

keep holding u'll become a millionaire
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAAH AHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAH

You sir have no idea about this project. I used to FUD it big time as well then I read the paper, watched the talks.. if you dont see this as a top 10 coin.. you're the exact same type of a person that was telling me dont buy ETH at $10. Silly cupcake.

This is the quality of link fud now. Amazing.

Your FUD is actually shill, if you think about it.

.. but then, if you could think you would kys..

HOW MANY IMAGES OF THIS GUY DO WE NEED TO SEE EVERY DAY??

>engage filters

>stage freight
He's a little heavy but freight seems excessive.

youtu.be/_V2sBURgUBI