Biz pill me on George Soros

Biz pill me on George Soros

Attached: 1540134373871.png (680x778, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#1992-pound_short
youtube.com/watch?v=W8Id0-Lsyr0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes bitmexicans look like schoolyard games

everyone's favourite nazi collaborator

He enjoys raping normies.

not a market wizard

>the man who broke the bank of england
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#1992-pound_short

there's 60 Minutes interview from the 90s where Soros (a Hungarian Jew) admits that during WW2 he went around looting dead Jews and profiting from the death of his people.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8Id0-Lsyr0
short clip there

He also nearly bankrupted the Bank of England by shorting the pound sterling and then manipulating the market himself. Referred to as "Black Wednesday"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

Now he poses as a philanthropist while heavily funding Globalism (abolishment of national borders, encouraging mass immigrations/exodus) and has become a hero of the radical liberals (or "alt left") in the United States.

He seems to have immense influence with world leaders from various countries, he has had private meetings with Obama, both Clintons, Justin Trudeau, many leaders in Europe, etc.

It's difficult to know exactly how much influence he has in the world, but with an estimated net worth of $8B (many guess he's worth several times that) and countless companies, subsidiaries, shell companies, etc. it's anyones guess.

Attached: sorosbounty.jpg (876x457, 191K)

you fancy old cut men?

People who bash him are just jelly of his success.

Great goy who promotes world peace.

its called the Bog pill here polfag

You forgot to tell that he has a god complex and is a sociopath.

Pol made the bogpill you reddit negro

> goy
Tf are you talking about. He’s the ultimate Jew.

he's /ourguy/. the king of Jow Forums

He likes currency manipulation.

Satan's lieutenant.

wicked merchant. speculates on the downfall of white nations.

>He also nearly bankrupted the Bank of England by shorting the pound sterling and then manipulating the market himself. Referred to as "Black Wednesday"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
Absolutely based.

If you look into his history it's pretty obvious that he got his (((big break))) because of (((their))) help. You don't just get money to start a hedge fund from nowhere.

Based Soros builds a better world day by day

>the man who trashed an actual bank of a nation
Literal genius.

A sociopath that got rich with practises that should be outlawed. He now spends his money on NGO's, or non-governmental organizations that promote liberal/globalist doctrines and ideology - basically undermining the normal democratic voting processes by creating a synthetic parallel subculture to shift the overton window.

>basically undermining the normal democratic voting processes by creating a synthetic parallel subculture to shift the overton window
up to that point it was so-so but that's just pure undiluted bullcrap. the man fought communism and other authoritarian regimes harder than any american general.

Makes his money by crashing small country economies, funding their wars to bring them back under control and then sells their assets for 1000x markup after buying it for pennies during the chaos

he's smart
read few of his books, it's worth it
don't buy, download

>the man fought communism and other authoritarian regimes harder than any american general.
yeah i dont think so, can you explain ?

he spent billions of dollars on that fight name a single general that put a dime of his own into the fight!

he's the spider in the back

Attached: the_future.jpg (1871x1025, 628K)

he is the bogeyman that conservatives in America have been blaming for every uncomfortable truth they've been unwilling to face for the past 15 years.

yeah okay, he was 9 years old when the war started and 14 when it ended.

orange bad man

soros enemy of bad man

Fought must mean something else where you’re from.

So you’re confusing trading lives with trading currency? Pretty much ones pretty easy to do. Must be pretty easy sleeping when all it cost you was a bunch of numbers.

he actually accomplished something unlike the fat generalissimos playing soldier during the cold war.
>Must be pretty easy sleeping when all it cost you was a bunch of numbers.
are you sure you are on the right board motherfucker? i would rather you die than i lose any money.

He made a billion dollars on that short.
Alchemy of finance should be on everyone's shelf.

I’m categorically opposed to his ideology but I respect his commitment and consistency. He’s anti Zionist even as a Jew and hates the tribal element of Jews, which is consistent with his open borders everywhere one Earth philosophy.

Unfortunately he wants my country to get flooded by poor dumb shits and die in the process, not ok

You're an idiot

>uncomfortable truth
What truths exactly? that trannies kill themselves more than anyone else? blacks commit more crime than any other group? gays are more likely to be pedos?

he's "our guy"

Attached: 1534385221539.jpg (1714x1711, 452K)

>Cesar Seyac is a paid Soros shill meant to hurt republicans in the midterms
>Antifa is funded entirely by Soros
>Every anti-Trump protestor is a paid Soros shill
>Parkland activists are all Soros shills
>Literally every instance of right-wing violence in the US is Soros
And on and on and on ad nauseum.
Yet, never a peep from these folks about the Kochs and all the money they put into politics.

antifa are all fags who deserve the noose
cesar was setup. if you wear a maga hat or have a trump bumper stick in cali ur shit gets vandalized but somehow this niggas van that has trump all over it that sat in the same spot for weeks was in PRISTINE condition? not even had dirt on it.

I admire your effort but arguing with these people is like arguing with a brick wall.

Soros is a billionaire who funds human rights orgs and generally supports liberal causes/thread

The van was in FL dipshit.

so? i use using cali as the liberal shithole it is as an example to show how easy it is to get them to commit acts of violence against you or your property.

Florida is a long way from Cali. As to your other point, people have pictures of the van posted online from as far back as last year. Rush Limbaugh on suicide watch.

>posted online from as far back as last year.
>believing that those cant be faked

Why claim you care about money but support the ones that lost money rather than lives then?

triggers pol boomers so i love him

Rich jew that makes his money by disrupting sociopolitical spheres and then shorting those economies.

Dems outearn Repubs twofold and have the media in their pocket

While both have money influence the “big money” backs the Democrats at this point

boogeyman for the boomer / alt right

not actually responsible for the vast majority of the things he is blamed for

Just another member of the inbred 8 day old baby dick cut and suck ethnic cult.

"Jews", what a bunch of worthless wastes of resources.

Attached: jew cut n suck.jpg (530x507, 58K)

>just another kike molesting ritual
>been doing it for 5k years, move along

Attached: jew gimme dat baby dick.jpg (608x456, 34K)

>we only do it cause our "religion" I mean desert fairy tale tells us to
>we really don't actually like to listen to the screams

Attached: Give the kike that baby dick.png (1200x630, 773K)

he's just like crypto whales, only he fucks with whole economies and billions of dollars

>can't keep mouth clean
>can't keep dick clean
>considered "smart" as a tribe

Attached: jew cock crazed.png (960x535, 386K)

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

so he's a regular billionaire?

Foreskin versus shekels, which does the covetous inbred desire more?

>It's foreskin

Attached: babby cock for jew.png (518x360, 223K)

Not every child molester is a kike but every kike is a child molester. If you end up having kids remember this, never let them around a kike.

Attached: jew and the baby cock.gif (600x400, 34K)

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

we get it

Attached: Jews are pedophiles.jpg (265x190, 8K)

ive been to a couple bris' and this never happened

imagine having a hard drive full of these images

sage