This is how Chainlink mainnet will go

Mainnet is launching soon.
Reputation will be an afterthought at first .
Chainlink will be used for all these other dappes to get off the ground.
It will show how easy it is to get the data into the smart contracts.
Nodes running will be paid from the 350 million dev pool to incentivize the network.
Once the literal who blockchain companies begin using the Chainlink network the big boys come to play and the true decentralized oracles are released.

TLDR; Chainlink launches just to easily get data into smart contracts BTFO out of Oracalize then drops the big partnerships and the singularity begins.

Attached: 1B36DEF0-E6F4-46DE-9390-30716BE8F17D.jpg (215x234, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

morpheus.network/Swift/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked

>Nodes running will be paid from the 350 million dev pool to incentivize the network.

I don’t think so. Never has anyone ever explained what this “incentivise” shit will mean. Most likely I think it means Sergey will give link away to free to financial elites so they can set up nodes with no overheads.

That's probably the case. Or set up one node for everyone in the country and single handedly start UBI

That's exactly what it means. I've spoken to him in great lengths about this, the fact that folks here blindly trust a 650,000,000 pile just sitting in their hands is sad. Dilution is a real thing in the stock world, but basement neets don't understand the concept.

D-i-l-u-t-i-o-n

It won’t dilute shit. Those linkies won’t enter circulation. They’ll simply be used as collateral. They won’t be dumped on exchanges, they’re actually needed to participate on the network. Participation is what the big companies want, they don’t wanna dump their bags. The fact that the token can be dumped on Binance is incidental for them (but good for us, when the time comes)

they will be staked on nodes, so they wont be dumped on exchanges anyways.

I expect partnerships to just start rolling in one after another from crypto startups that want to use LINK. It's going to become obvious at a certain point that everyone wants to use their services. Then big boys come in as the network fills out a little and we go crazy.

>It wont happen because I need my 1kEOY

Fucking deluded. Everyone on this board is in for a rude awakening with Link.

>t. guy who said to sell at 20 cents

morpheus.network/Swift/

did you know you can flush the toilet in the deltarune (undertale 2) game? very amusing I must say

This is huge, confirms Swift/Link. Projected main net 1st Qtr 2019. .

This

Even token valuations based on 100% circulating are ridiculously high. See the $820 valuation based on 10% of the bond market for example. Never mind the fact that ACTUAL FORTUNE 50” COMPANIES DONT CARE ABOUT FLIPPING SHITCOINS ON BINANCE

Please DELETE

It's a paid partnership you fucking retards. You can literally buy your way into a swift partnership.

Level 0 FUD

Secret society message spotted, anons.

Imagine still being a fucking Chainlink fudder in this year of our lord Sergey 2018. Imagine still bothering to fud after hundreds of teams and winning.
What a bunch of pathetic sacks of shit.

How so you know ? Insider ? You cant write here anonymously do you know that ?

>Mainnet is launching soon.

Attached: 8765.jpg (385x389, 33K)

I love seeing this picture posted. I made it back in November.

Double checked. Do you have a higher res version? I need it for my linky meme collection (now at 1200 images)

Attached: 1537540592616.jpg (1000x600, 91K)

>This is how Chainlink mainnet will go
>Mainnet is launching "soon".

Attached: eve.png (1100x465, 38K)