I was told there would be a pump

I was told there would be a pump

Attached: 1519430140967.jpg (1904x1224, 1.43M)

you misheard fren, there will be a dump.

An upwards dump

The power of meme magic.
Jow Forums literally is too powerful with the mindgames.

>uptrend since july, often against the market as a whole
>no pump
nigga fuck off

Can't break 50 cents lol

Hasn't even attempted it yet. We'll see if you're right or wrong probably within the next few hours.

Are you retarded. It reached 49.5 cents and got swatted down by a bobo. It definitely attempted it.

Though you are half right, tomorrow during the conference it will attempt it again, and it will probably break 50 but it wont hold it for long. An user here with 2 million Link the other day said he plans to sell off at 50 cents during the conference.

And of course after the conference we are going down, you are deluded if you don't think there will be a dump.

Kek do you fags ever not get REKT

Testing 51 now. Kill yourself any time.

52 cents. Kill yourself any time if you aren't already swinging from a rope.

That post didn't age well. THIS IS THE GOLDEN LINK BULL GET IN OR STAY POOR GIVE YOU YOUR CUM

Literally minutes after this post was made (presumably in a meth binge) you fucking rekt yourself so hard, you should feel bad. Very bad.

>an user with 2 million link the other day said
>trusting an user about what he said the other day

53 cents now. Why did you do this to yourself?

I haven't sold yet you retards, I'm making mad money from this pump. The conference is tomorrow not today. I am just surprised some retard has pushed it so high. I can't imagine the IQ of people buying right now, must be below 70 iq points.

Anyways the higher the price the better for me and the other bobo's when we sell tomorrow on the post conference dump.

but what if it just keeps going up boi

Has anybody noticed that we're actually higher in sats right now than during the peak of the SIBOS pump?

It wont. It's going up right now because of the conference. It's just being priced in. That retard journalist spread rumors about a big partnership, so unless Sergey follows it up with an actual legit partnership and not another blockchain project we are gonna dump hard as fuck post conference.

Aged so well.

I hope there's massive fomo and news and you all get BTFO your entire stacks, and that the last year has been for nothing as LINK rockets to $5.

Yeah well I have to admit I did not think it could. Let's see if it holds

fuck off

And if it actually is a legit partnership?

Attached: stink.png (1173x824, 103K)

i just purchased like 7 of the ledgers thinking that they would be valuable in the future... am I a newfag and should I return them?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
I SOLD AT 7300 SATS WAITING TO BUY BACK IN AT 5600 SATS
WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT THE FUCK DO I FUCKING DO FUCK THIS FUCK!