WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO I NEED MY FUCKING MONEY BACK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I GOT PAJEETED SO BAD I WANT TO...

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO I NEED MY FUCKING MONEY BACK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I GOT PAJEETED SO BAD I WANT TO KILL YMSELF

Attached: RLC.png (225x225, 3K)

The scam was super obvious. RLC shills would routinely come in here and post

>Shill 1: Are you all in RLC yet? This is gonna be huge.
>Shill 2: Shhh, stop talking about this. I'm still accumulating
>Shill 3: Yeah, this is gonna be huge

Then they started doing some countdown to nothing. How can you keep falling for this shit, you fucking cuck? Its the same shit every time, user. The same FOMO. Babby's first social engineering job. You deserve to lose everything. If you really wanted to make it, you would have went all in on (((shitcoin you'reAFaggotOP)))). You really don't want to miss out on this one.

Please stop posting about (((you're AFaggotOP))). This should be kept on the down low until we can accumulate more.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BUY THEN

See how easy that was?

Ooh, lets try this one too:

RLC is a fucking scam. Don't buy this shit.

Keep talking shit, kike. Go ahead and miss out on your one chance to make it. Read their white paper. Look at their roadmap. This is gonna blow up like crazy.

Pretty easy, yeah? Unique IDs make scamming people on this board so fucking easy. They fall for the same shit every. single. time.

*inhales*

MY

FUCKING

MOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY

Maybe you shouldn't be buying shitcoins in a bear market? Did you ever think about that? Maybe you should be patient and wait until the market is confirmed bull again. Maybe instead of buying garbage, and then acting surprised when the price tanks you should focus on making FIAT money from work, gigs, etc., and wait to buy things until we bull again, instead of continuing ten months of bear and sideways. Maybe you should take some time away from Jow Forums and bring some normalcy back to your life, instead of continuing to throw all your savings away like a meth addict fueled by obvious ponzi schemes..

it is confirmed scam everyone knows it, buy link

Scam in a fucking country like France where everything is controled
+ the CEO is in touch with the government to promote the blockchain

What the shit is everyone complaining about, the price has been the same all week

Bought at 1.80, I feel very depressed, don't know what happened and why did it dumped this much. One thing I know, is that the team seems serious and everything looks pretty solid, if compered to other shitcoins in the market. I think it's one of the solid HODL to follow, and everyone saying that it's a ''scam'' it's lying to accumulate. They know that 40 cent for this is way too low, and they would to keep the price as low as possible untile the next bull. The supply is so thiny... They know which kind of target can RLC get if it blew off. Talking about the 200$ range, this means that 10'000 invested now could make some people MULTI-MILLIONAIR... they know this, and they are obv trying to keep the price as low as possible. Don't blame yourself OP and keep on holding. Decentralized compunting is far far better than centralized solution like AWS

>Maybe you shouldn't be buying shitcoins in a bear market?
except it's not and relevant crypto will still grow cunt
and if a shitcoin bottomed out and has potential for gains, why not?
satan jew

Imagine Ubisoft saying they'll use iExec for rendering or doing some computing for his next triple A game...

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 13K)

if this isn't the buy signal i don't know what is

listen buddy, you bought high, but the good news is you bought a project that will actually deliver something and a lot of good news will come in the future. it hurts now but this will probably go back to $2 at least and even $10 some time. Just be patient. Now if you bought REQ at $1 you would be super fucked cause who the fuck is interesting in a fucking javascript button. but this? dw bro.

10$? Nice fud. This is going 300$ at least

I market sold a lot of my stack... I can't lose more money on this, already down 70% jesus...

>Ubisoft

Top kek!

congrats you bought high and sold low!

> Still doesn't know Ubisoft is partnered with them