The Next King Shitcoin

Buy NPXS 20-24 sats

Don't say /biz never delivers

>user, you STILL haven't bought NPXS?

Attached: Miami Pepe.png (551x553, 339K)

Already in. It's XVG with airdrops and an actual product. Normies bite and they will bite hard. King Shitcoin is an accurate description friendo.

Attached: 1533986367148.jpg (800x533, 560K)

June 2020, if this has a market cap of 10 billion, I will be pleased

Name one reason to buy this worthless shitcoin, that hasnt moved for over 3 months after dumping hard from a pump.

>he doesn't know about the monthly airdrop
LOL
People who have held for 3 months are up alot because of the dividends

Explain yourself. You don't get paid monthly for holding a coin on a exchange. This is not an ICO.

>You don't get paid monthly for holding a coin on a exchange

user I...

Attached: 1540382841414.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

You are shilling a coin on a board filled with retards like me. Either explain exactly why one should buy this stupid shitcoin or dont shill at all. Not all of us know how everything works, we just throw our money at memes. And this so far has been a really really weak meme.

LOL
You naive child

I don't give a shit about your lunchmoney. It's rap niggers and unironical boomers that will pump this coin, just like they pumped xvg. This has everything the normies crave for. They will start calculating the monthly airdrops and compare the "profits" to their pension funds. And it costs fractions of cents.

It's not my thread anyway. I for one think the OP was generous sharing this with you.

Eh, it'll pump hard this christmas already. When the first screenshots of niggers talking about it on facebook surface, you'll know it's time to sell.

Attached: 1540342379898.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

> You don't get paid monthly for holding a coin on a exchange
tfw i made 6 btc holding this coin for 2 months

why would you even talk about npxs on fucking Jow Forums out of all places kek. let them buy link and 0xbtc while we're making millions

Because brother. I got 2 BTC between 22-24 sats, I dont mind if others buy now at 25-26 sats.

hahahaha sure

>ITT: low tier pajeets

yes, sage this thread please, nothing to see here

>2.11637%
wow so much monthly gains you can buy a mini-golf by 2045

You have now made 5 ignorant posts.

Congratulations.

Its my biggest holding. Pajeets are going to make me rich. Xpos is being deployed all over

>admits he has no clue about npxs
>proceeds to post dumb shit about it
gotta love Jow Forums

Right on Brother

have you seen today's report, they have deployed the first xpos in amsterdam. i'm getting hard every time i see these tweets by business owners about their newly arrived xpos

Pundi X is the biggest pajeet name I've ever heard
I will buy it if we ever see a real bullrun

Youre right. These are the owners of this coin. LITERAL PAJEETS

Attached: Knipsel.png (487x600, 623K)

>buy my shitcoin

Attached: Knipsel.png (109x113, 21K)

>having 90k in a shitcoin
>still getting called literal pajeet on a vietnamese basket weaving forum
and you are?

Attached: npxs..png (319x63, 2K)

Monthly airdrop of 7,316% until jan 31st, after that 12 months of 2,2something% and after that 0,88% or something for 12 months. Your stack just keeps growing monthly, although this first year is the main reason everyone was buying and are still holding.

this guy isn't part of pundi x, he's the one that received the donation. this is embarrasing, i'm out

monthly briefing was great. Looking forward to the next conference in Rio in March

PUNDICONNEEEEEEC

Attached: hoi hoi hoooiii.png (239x163, 74K)

I hope this genuinely becomes a thing

But honestly, besides the senseless shit posting, do people really not see the value of this project?

>Indian
>"King Shit Coin"

Checks out

Will Binance give me the monthly airdrop, or do I need to move my shit to a different wallet?

They support airdrops