Scam coins

So biz, what are some scam coins I should stay away from?

Attached: 1540554258557.png (1146x852, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x7b1df1a4e6ade3ae3000e70545b3d2546e57f465)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link

Link

This, FUN and ICX as well both are my biggest bags

Definitely Link

All of em, all crypto is garbage long term, its a speculative bubble. But so is most of the stock market too.

Substratum, Relex and Suqa to name a few.

Yes. Definitely Relex

OP is a massive faggot for trying to trick you into talking about his trtl bags

Ttyl is shit.

What are some common red flags in a scam coin?

Suqa is not a scam lol, it has just attracted a huge band of street shitters.
I feel like ubex is a scam.

WTC is most certainly a scam, all this tosh about a Korean blockchain institute can't be real. Mainnet will never go online.

China Hustle, I'm bitter cause I bought ATH... 40 fucking dollars!

It's trtl faggot.

Common signs of a scam :

1. Team does OTC for whatever reason.
2. Dodge direct questions.
3. Talk big but little to show. They will talk of so many partnerships. But there will be no fruitful outcome.
4. Arrogance.
5. Lies.
6. Alt account to do personal attacks.
7. Always active on tg.
8. Launch of another token while first one is still in its infancy.
9. Shady smartcontract.
10. And the most important one. They ask you to trust them.

Oyster PRL
SkyCoin
Bitconneeect

Confido
Bitconnect
Chainlink
Bitcoin Core (BTC)
Ethereum
Bytecoin
Substratum
REQ

It's a coin from Nepal, right?

Lmao. Relex checks all those boxes except the smart contract one.

Fuck knows lol, I know one of the devs is quite respected in the community though.

It's clear as daylight that relex is a scam. They boot out anyone who ask uncomfortable questions in tg.

Keith personally attacks people in DM. And he lied about OTC sells.

AMB

Relex is a scam. You'd have to be a pajeet or a nig nog to not see it

Relex team organises pnd regularly. Go and check idex. They dumped their bags half an hour ago. Price tanked from 1800 to 1100.

Did they provide 3rd party proof for those big ass partnerships?

Of course not

Agree. They are full of shit.

Actual "lets screw these idiots and rip them off" scam? Skycoin. Substratum. Anything Rhett touches.
But there's also a whole lot of utter shit that will just quietly fail.

Didn't they say to phone woodfine! Well that's a new normal now! When in doubt phone them! It should be a meme.

All they did was post videos of them living it up on investors money, claiming they were signing contracts.. We need to weed out guys like this.

Relex and ubex did the same thing: got investors to fund their company on the pretence the tokens they bought would be utilized within that business.

They have a cult following. 4-5 alts of team attack anyone who confronts the team. And then 4-5 from rest of the community gang up. It's a real shit show in tg everyday.

These companies take pride in saying that they did not do an ico. But they did sell at exchanges. How is that different. At least in ico there is some accountability.

Foremost Link

It's sad that bagholders are that delusional.
Disagree there fren, look at how many ICOs turn out to be scams then compare that to say privacy coins, it's not even comparable.
Good luck holding these teams accountable for anything, this is an unregulated market.

I dont trust Dero

>operations and maintenance analyst
I'm putting a "team" together

These rlx guys are still doing those OTC. This wallet they denied any relation whatsoever with (etherscan.io/address/0x7b1df1a4e6ade3ae3000e70545b3d2546e57f465) and JT himself said that he knows the whale this wallet belongs to, and that this wallet doesn't belong to him or any other team member. Well, this was the wallet which manipulated the market for days back then.

Now fast forward one month, main team wallet has been sending funds directly to this wallet. If it is not the team wallet or any team member wallet and it does belong to a whale, then why the fuck team is sending tokens to this wallet. Are they OTC? And if they are, it just means that team lied again about not doing any otc deal again. How ever it won't be the first time JT or Keith lied. But it makes my blood boil when they behave like all transparent and honest looking out for community members. Assholes. Relex is just a big fat check for them which they can get liquidated anytime they fucking want.

>So biz, what are some scam coins I should stay away from?
xrp/xlm

Matrix AI Network
CPChain
Devery

Someone should ask about it at their tg.

Although I know he would definitely be kicked out right away. They kicked one more person asking about OTC deals.

Can confirm Devery is scam

Attached: 1537991983284.jpg (2215x1656, 643K)

tfw my 2 long term hold were BitConnect and Oyster

Link

Attached: image.png (581x727, 49K)

RLX, was banned from TG for posting this.

1. Team does OTC for whatever reason.
2. Dodge direct questions.
3. Talk big but little to show. They will talk of so many partnerships. But there will be no fruitful outcome.
4. Arrogance.
5. Lies.
6. Alt account to do personal attacks.
7. Always active on tg.
8. Launch of another token while first one is still in its infancy.
9. Shady smartcontract.
10. And the most important one. They ask you to trust them.