Prl

Bruno is literally our guy
B&R

Attached: IMG_20181101_000342_961.jpg (553x1017, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-update-10-31-c384696495d6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link
medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-update-10-31-c384696495d6

hahahahaha imagine being someone that actually held PRL reading that it would have been listed on binance, can't imagine how that must feel

Fucking based. Honestly makes me want to buy.

by the looks of it bruno is kinda fucked.

there will be pwople dumb enough to buy bills shitcoin

Playing hero by dumping on your supporters lmao then having the audacity to write about it as if he did people a favor.

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-laughter-meme-humour-frog-5ad60f17137fe9.5588282315239780070799.jpg (900x900, 125K)

Lol money makes people do crazy shit man.

>medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-update-10-31-c384696495d6
>mfw it's real
>ETH will go to $5
>BTC will go to $20
>the next recession will be the last recession
He will either go down in history as a prophet or insane.

literally seppuku himself week before announced Binance listing...
Bruno is /biz brainless retard lurker confirmed

>we’re confident in stating Bruno will be held accountable and that PRL2 will be pushing forward with fervor.

Top lol. At least Bruno MAY be held accountable. Hilarious that PRL bagholders are basically left with no choice but to continue onboard with the next project """PRL2"""" like a bunch of cuckolds waiting to get dumped on again.

Attached: woody.png (580x515, 532K)

What a hero.

Attached: 1539562058287.jpg (1000x1414, 188K)

he honestly sounds like he's crazy, I doubt BTC would EVER fall below 200 again. I guess his wife talked this into him

looks to me he already went insane:
>mints $300k shitcoin and dumps on ppl.
>i made it for you

>muh recession is the reason I dumped on you guys!! I'm a good guy here, I sabotaged a binance listing!

Lmao fuck this bruno cunt, he's not based at all. Just a pure scammer

>his wife talked this into him
That's a very good point. He does talk about protecting his family a lot.

Lol his wife wanted some young money cash money and he dumped his stack on the cuckolds. The best part is that the cuckolds will defend his actions and beg for more, lol.

my fucking sides keks

just tell me BTC is not going to 200$

This retard is fucked in the head. Really hope bad things happen to him and his whore wife and children.

he allready is in shame but in denial, My ears tingle and I know he knows I know.

Madguy is going too bangkok to kill omisego founder. perhaps something similar will happen to bruno

This lol

>it's better if I dump on you than have Bill dump on you