Press S to say "Sorry Sergay"

We are just fooling around Sergay, host some AMA on chan finally.

(Nazi memes and other disgraceful stuff come from FUDers /shillers of other projects)

S !

Attached: idiots.png (825x389, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4&bpctr=1522707488[Embed]
hooktube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
youtube.com/watch?v=EMf5OXumvmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S Sergey is based as fuck

>We are just fooling around Sergay
>An entire woodwork polishing forum dedicates its collective autism to create ChainLink memes, of which 50% are about Sergeys weight
>It's just a joke bro

S and F

Why would he waste a question on that? What did he think Sergey would say? Of course he wouldn't endorse Jow Forums in any way. (He definitely knows about all the memes though)

>denouncing nazi memes
this is why nobody likes stinkies tb h
you're all anti-fun retards silencing each other lile mice in the hope your late adopter bags will go somewhere
i'm an eth maximalist and i praise money skelly as /ourguy/ for his pedo tweets
stop being literal faggots

>gut feeling
>gut
Kek. It's all done out of love though
S

WOAH dude what about the optics
CNN might make us look bad

>nazi memes are fud
lmao kys op
jews will be eradicated when linkies spend some of their stack on political psyops to subvert american jewry and destroy it

Attached: 1488link.png (1013x1000, 153K)

found the subhuman

Attached: crematorium.jpg (700x537, 91K)

>17 cents buy-in
>23 cents buy-in
>27 cents buy-in
>Product not even fully released yet
>Partnerships with major fuckin crypto players happening
>late adopters

Go away brainlet. Also fuck nazis.They should be wiped from the earth, and they are being cucked atm so hard that germany will ceise to exist in 50 years. And rightfully so. Karma. Also this should be banned from a crypto board. You faggots go on Jow Forums

Biggest following of crypto personality on chan in the history of the board. Typical question to get a story. Sergay is treated like a royalty here by most.
Friends joke around about each other weight all the time, and being fat is not good for health. He needs to hit the treadmill sooner than later.

feeble mind for a feeble human
never going to make it

Attached: 1531170488034.png (239x459, 133K)

this nazi stuff is low, even from fudders

he is probably a last pajeet from AMB shilling group.

Faggots like you say "fuck nazis" because you know they are non-existent in 2018. You are a little non factor faggot who is essentially punching the wind to feel tough. Worthless piece of shit. Fuck you bitch

Just win baby

also

>he thinks Germans will cease to exist

fucking kek. the weak Germans will die off and only the tough ones will remain. the 21st century will see the most death in human history simply because 3rd world uncivilized trash like you are incapable of sustaining large populations which will result in a mass plague = mass death. enjoy your time on this planet leaching off of White men, nature will have it's way with you eventually, shit colored pajeet

Checked!

By "fuck nazis" i was talking about past,present and future.
Past - everyone involved with nazis in third reich etc.
Present- people who identify themselves with that idelogy today
Future- look present but in future.

Saying that there are no nazis today is wrong. Since people tatoo their fucking heads and chests with SS or svastikas. I call them nazi fucks too. Fuck them, they belong in garbage.

brainlet exposed

Attached: ez.png (435x616, 531K)

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

>he thinks it's fud

Distancing himself from this place is absolutely the right call. We all know this place is a cess pool. The general public doesn’t care about biz vs b vs pol.

those people aren't nazi's
not only do you have a feeble mind you have a shallow and ignorant one
sub 90 IQ
never goign ot m

>calling other people brainlet
>joe rogan experience

>exposing yourself
we already knew

germans who had nothing at all to do with nazism losing their homeland to uncivilized freaks who torch cars, rape women, and run pedophile grooming gangs—all on the soil of a country that is giving them money from the pockets of the people who these "refugees" are attacking—is "karma"? it is "rightful"?
dude, you're revolting
go fuck yourself

Attached: 1539657372892.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

Yeah keep going, maybe join forces with that dude who assumed that I'm not white. Maybe combined you guys would have 90 IQ points. Pathethic.

>nothing to do with nazism
Where does this population came from then ? They are sons or grandsons of same people who genocided millions of people. They inherited that shit in the blood, and what about innocent people who got fuckin murdered,raped,burn,gassed and all of that ?

I'm not making the rules or im in control of that, but i guess that's payback. And it's coming hard.

They didn't murder hitler,himmler or any of big heads back then. They rallied with them, went to murder with them, their whole economy is based on blood of WW2 victims.

P
A
Y
B
A
C
K

Go fuck yourself you psychopathic piece of shit.

that's cause he secretly hangs out on here and doesn't want to be deemed a nazi frog poster
think about it realistically
if you had such a cult following about you and knew
and there is zero way he doesn't know
wouldn't you partake in being king of your kingdom
he probably is the one that posts tonight posts

Morals don't exist in the real world and Nature does not give a fuck about your feelings. Might makes Right and people like you are simply faggots on the internet and have nothing to do with how history plays out. You get a rise out of other people's shortcomings because you yourself are totally worthless with nothing to show for your useless life.

>implying the germans gassed and raped people
lmao kys
you don't have a soul
ignorant faggot

here have a (You)
nice bait

Thos fucking onion boy.

Attached: Linksmarine.png (220x278, 52K)

Not when other Linkies have seized the means of data production & are allowing for the formation of a classless, stateless society that replaces all government functions with oraclized smart contracts.

Attached: 611F0B7D-EB20-4DCD-A7A5-23CC08969E13.jpg (799x800, 75K)

S

Trump is a Jewish psyop to make America Germany 2.0 within 30 years.

FUCK COPELAND YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH

DO NOT ASK SERGEY ABOUT Jow Forums YOU UNPROFESSIONAL PIECE OF GARBAGE KEEP DOING THAT AND YOUR CAREER WILL TURN INTO SHIT AND HIT A FAN

sergey is probably a jew

impressive

>he probably is the one that posts tonight posts

Attached: 1537825784521.jpg (387x305, 170K)

I think one guy did ask Sergey about Jow Forums and he said he knows it and that he knows he has a fan following there. Another guy asked why Sergey isn't wearing a ChainLink t-shirt like rest of the team and he joked that "he will answer that question some other day"

Attached: IMG_20181031_175000.jpg (4000x2250, 1.35M)

I hate what 2016 did to this website.

You should hate blockstream for destroying BTC and making everyone look elsewhere

Now fuck off cunt.

I wish I could give you a firm handshake Sergey

this COPEland guy is a moron

What the fuck are you talking about you retard?

faggot, this time we will win

kek

heard something on the radio about someone named Sergey stabbing someone after saying he didn't like him. I thought if that's not a buy signal I don't know what is. And here we are

Formerly C

the holocaust didnt happen, most jews that did die in WWII were killed because of allied attacks on germany. jews on the other hand killed tens of millions of whites (soviets, holodomor, eisenhower's death camps, firebombing of german cities). kike

Christ I recognize these memes anywhere. Kek.

I can't even imagine how retarded and inbred you must be to type that shit into keyboard, then click captcha and post. holy molly

I've done more research than you

legit tested 150 IQ btw

Attached: Jewish Populaion Figures 002.jpg (970x710, 232K)

based and redpilled

4 hour long movie that proves the holohoax never happened by using jewish and Nuremberg sources to prove their claims that are accepted as fact are physically impossible - youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4&bpctr=1522707488[Embed]

Short video that proves zyklon b is not lethal at a higher dosage and longer exposure than what is accepted as fact by jewish historians and the Nuremberg trial. - hooktube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM

Proving the holohoax never happened is too easy.

kill yourself you ignorant fucking retard who hasn't done any research about the holohoax outside of his 8th grade homework assign

anyone who posts this image is a straight up retard
how would a census be done during war time when 80% of the population is running around and can't be contacted? use their fucking iphones?
look at the data for early 1950s, the difference in population will be drastic because by that time the war was over and people were actually able to be surveyed.

no, he isn't lmao

I've always liked you General, First Lieutenant at your service.

>bait
lmao it seams your mind never left your 8th grade classroom.

Attached: 1535055496771.jpg (1024x781, 96K)

just look at the number of significant figures and it's obvious which ones are fake

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
watch TGSNT as well youtube.com/watch?v=EMf5OXumvmQ

there are mountains of evidence and even proof that the holohoax never happened, and the official story makes no sense anyway.

and before anyone replies to me calling me a kike or whatever...
I'm of the firm belief most deaths and the images of typhoid ridden jews in the last parts of the war were a direct result of allied bombing of German supply lines
also several red cross reports contradict what jewish historians and American first responders say happened

that image is just stupid

holy shit you guys are actually retarded. thanks for confirmation. for sure i wont watch 4hour movie by some other retards who think holocaust didnt happen. and to that guy "with 150 proven iq" - HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

holy shit guys. keep em coming.

>hates objective evidence
I'll agree with you his image doesn't prove much but that's irrelevant when it can objectively be proven it never happened and at the very least exorbitantly exaggerated

Attached: 1532901477552.png (682x607, 572K)

Sorry Sergey, sorry that the holocaust didn't happen and that we will use the wealth that you've given us to create an all out assualt on the Jewish Shoah Business.

you cant make an effective argument against anyone denying the holocaust unless you look into what they're saying you brain dead fuck

I just proved it never happened. You can try to counter argue anytime but you're too retarded, incompetent and lazy.

Attached: 1513951944440.jpg (620x960, 127K)

For sure i won't waste my time to argue factual history events with motherfuckin hundreds of hours footage from camps and tens of thousands of pictures, interviews of survivors etc etc, because some retards from Jow Forums read too much while being high.

off to play some blackout. enjoy being retarded

>factual history events
>pictures
>plays videos games
lmao yeah okay retard have fun being a loser you cuck faggot

>points out that we have thousands of documents and videos with evidence supporting our side when all the proof there is for the holocaust is a bunch of jewish propaganda
>still thinks we're wrong

Money Skeleton is a fag
enjoy your ETH bags

Attached: NQ4QlTq.jpg (1317x2239, 1.07M)

I already have. But the movie I provided is better as it attacks the physical possibility of how the holocaust was supposedly executed and how it's physically impossible for the claims that are accepted as fact to be true.

TGSNT does a good job of covering the political aspect.

yeah I agree, was adding to your post for other anons

I guess he really does know about the shirt meme

based and redpilled

Attached: 1519418196771.png (430x589, 362K)

He has to. No other reason he would wear it every single time.

Get fucked lad. LINK is making the kind of people who hate you rich. With my gains I intend to buy land, guns, and have a big white family. 14/88

S