I repent

Jow Forums autists that were telling me how great link was, I am sorry. I thought it was a meme. I didn't take the amazing gift you gave me. I with fullest sincerity regret everything I have done, I regret not buying Chainlink, I regret laughing and calling you "stinky linkys". You guys were right all along.

I feel terrible. The past weeks I have been tested by a depression, anxiety, and pure anguish unlike anything I have ever experienced before. I wanted to die, as at first the realization of reality and the potential of LINK was too much for me. But now I am ready, I accept my fate and the fate of the world and the fate of the oracle problem.

Please, accept my apologies. Please, let me be one of you. I want to buy in now, but I am worried you all will punish me for my past sins by dumping on me. Is this a necessary step or could you guys find in your heart anyway to spare me?

Attached: peepeepoopoo.png (225x225, 5K)

ID 770x, kek has told you can still make massive gains.

It's literally dumping right now. Exit scammed

if you fear that it will dump at ~8000 sats, then you imply that LINK will never surpass that level, ever, ever, and you bought the historic top of the project.

If you believe that, do not buy in. If you are a true linky, you do not even consider what the price is today; not next year, not the year after that. You just buy link, and making it comes naturally.

There's been lots of coins that have pumped harder than link. You guys are a bunch of fags.

Bruv I hope you listened to this guy
Those digits are something else

Attached: rentfree.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

THE FUCKING ID IS 770 AND THE POST NO IS 770 KEKS WILL IT IS

Attached: 1527669449544.jpg (888x1120, 122K)

You are the sell signal. Bears need their time in the sun, we need to refuel to burst through resistance

this

Literally exactly this and nothing else.

.17 cents... .50 cents... it's going to $100+, what the fuck does it matter if you buy in now or when it dumps from here a little or when it shoots past $1 within the next month? You've been scared all along. If you haven't already bought, you'll always be scared.

le dumping upward meme

dont' be stupid.. you should be buying up now up until $1 which is a huge bargain

NOBODY KNOWS THE TIME OF THE PRICE SINGULARITY.
BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS, EVERYONE WILL KNOW.
ALL ACROSS THE WORLD, VOICES WILL ECHO ..WHAT'S WRONG IS EVERYTHING OK
A FEW VEHICULAR ACCIDENTS WILL OCCUR SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON.
SEVERAL PILOTS, DELIVERY DRIVERS, AND ONE PAJEET WHO FORGOT TO CLOSE A SUBMARINE HATCH WILL ALL LAST BE SEEN YELLING AT THEIR PHONES.
BINANCE WILL CRASH. EVERYONE SCRAMBLING TO BUY LINKS WILL SEE 404.
ETHERDELTA WILL BECOME SO OVERWHELMED WITH TRAFFIC IT WILL SLOW TO A HALT. IT WILL BECOME UNUSABLE.
THE ONLY ORDERS THAT WILL HAPPEN WILL BE BUY ORDERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PLACED.
LINK WILL REACH UNIMAGINABLY HIGH PRICES WITHIN MINUTES.
EVERY NOLINKER'S EYES WILL WATCH. THE TINY LINK CUBE ON COINMARKETCAP WILL BE REFLECTED IN THEIR EYES.
HOWEVER, THE ONES WHO KNEW...THE ONES WHO HAD HEARD, BUT DIDN'T LISTEN...
THEIR CUBES WILL BE DISTORTED BY TEARS.
AS THESE TEARS FALL ONTO RAPIDLY MOVING FINGERS THAT ARE REFRESHING BINANCE OR ETHERDELTA MULTIPLE TIMES,
HAUNTING MUSIC RINGS IN THEIR EARS INFINITELY.
THE HARROWING NOISE OF THE BELLS CAUSES THE NOLINKER'S SOUL TO SHIVER..AND SCREAM.
BIZ WILL BE FILLED WITH LINK MEMES. ALL THREADS WILL BE TITLED YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE.
MONITORS WILL BE SMASHED. LAPTOPS BROKEN IN HALF. WEDDINGS, FAMILY REUNIONS, GRADUATION CEREMONIES, AND OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS ACROSS THE WORLD WILL BE PLAGUED BY THE AUDIBLE CRIES OF NOLINKERS WHO KNEW THE PATH BUT DIDN'T TAKE IT.
THEIR HOPELESSNESS CRUSHES THEM INSIDE, BUT THEY KEEP HAVING TO WAGESLAVE, AND FORCING A SMILE ON THEIR FACE EVERY DAY TO AVOID EVER BEING ASKED WHAT'S WRONG AGAIN WILL EAT AWAY AT THEIR SANITY.
THIS SOON BECOMES A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON, AND NOLINKER SYNDROME WILL BE ADDED TO DSM-V AND HEAVILY STUDIED.
MOST NORMIES WILL CONTINUE ENJOYING THEIR PLAYPENS.
BUT THE ONES WHO KNEW..
THEY WILL BECOME UNCOMFORTABLY INTIMATE WITH DESPAIR..
FOR THEY KNOW THEY MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME, AND ANOTHER PRECIOUS PATH TO FREEDOM HAS DISAPPEARED FOREVER.

WE FINNA 770x

Buy now. Future volatility and slightly higher entry price shall be your penance. Neglect to buy, and there will be no mercy for you. We will all point and laugh at you from 1k eoy.

it's

Attached: DeD4teQWkAEseWs.jpg (720x699, 26K)

FOMO the thread.

See you in 2 weeks crying when stinkies get dumped again.

>wahhhhh i didn't buy in at $0.25 and now i have to buy in at $0.50

just fucking get on binance and make it happen dude. we're still sub-$1, the rocket hasn't even left the ground yet.

This is absolute art

0.4% spread
most of the volume was dish washing upwards
don't fomo anons
I doubt a large retrace but decent enough that you don't have to buy at 8k

There is still time to redeem yourself.

Never doubt collective autism.

Attached: 1520818535653.png (701x517, 80K)

$1 by end of November

what sat levels are u waiting for?

My id will tell you a secret. You get it now?

It actually says k1itoS = Kiitos

Which is finnish and means Thank You.

W-what does this mean? I'm scared. I didn't know kek knew how to speak finnish

orders at 7.6k and 6.6k
if it falls further than that I'm not worried, just buy more
5.8k should be a solid point for a retrace but I've been waiting for a while dunno if it will get there

swingtrader cope

Moro horo osta poro

Had tears in my eyes watching past couple day's moon, as I had to sell my stack a week ago to pay for doctor :(

If you feel generous: 0xbfdbd9c2e27fe9a79e24c5bd5226e8a4e01c6312

Kikkeliskokkelis

Why don't you kys already pajeet

>0xbfdbd9c2e27fe9a79e24c5bd5226e8a4e01c6312

Attached: Capture.png (662x185, 33K)

bagholder cope
those $1 bags aren't going to be in the green anytime soon my bro

I hope it happens, I'll buy more. 13 million link taken out of supply off exchanges the last month.

Whats the correlation between that stupid frog and 770??

Attached: 1539132619592.png (1242x351, 31K)