DO NOT LOOK NOW BUT

PAL is going fucking nuts, boys.

It's time.

Attached: PAL-Network-Logo.png (2200x1200, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/pal-network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell yeah nibba. Strappin in. We blastin off now

its literally not moving... and blew up days ago why wouldnt anyone buy this now

Go check the chart you fucking retard.
>Growing volume.
>Growing price.
>Down from where it blew up.

Stay poor faggot.
Go play WoW or buy LINK at the top.

I WOULD agree with you.
But like the other user said. It's down and showing good signs.
Everything moves up like this when it does.
Also. This coin is JUST NOW entering the awareness of crypto-twitter.
We're primed to skyrocket on desperate normie money IF NOTHING ELSE.

what? it blew up like the 22nd? it is not lower then it was then... what are you looking at?

gotcha. that was atleast civil. ppreciate it

These guys are retarded, I wouldn’t buy this chink scam, the coin itself solves no problems except taking your money, literally (crypto insurance, you pay 10% of the asset your protecting every 3 months as an “admin fee”, paid in PAL)

Want to protect $100 worth of BTC In binance? Lock in a contract on pal by offering 10% of the asset value, in PAL. Why the fuck would anyone do this lmao?? You get paid out 3x in PAL if the exchange gets hacked / goes down, again, would people really pay 10% every 3 months to do this?

I wondered why they give 3x your amount in PAL: say an exchange goes down, all the people who had a contract on that exchange gets paid, issue is as people sell PAL back to their coin, they will be crashing the price of PAL thus losing their value

It may pump, but when I look at a coin like this I think, PRL, OCN, ect. You never know when someone will take a nice big dookie on the order books crashing the price down significantly

The exact type of people that model applies to are the ones that will pump it.
Traders with high risk strategies that involves transferring market-moving assets at times to less than reputable exchanges.
Also crypto-boomers.
Nobody on this board really thinks of things the way that the crypto-boomers do.
Trust me on that.
This has a high likelihood of a Teeka-induced bull alone.
Normies really are showing interest.
We're not talking about using the service.
We're talking near term trade profitability. You don't see it? That's fine by me.
Doesn't mean it isn't there in spades.
I said stay poor, but I want us all to make it.

i'm waiting for binance and following dump before buying

Any idea on that binance listing?
They're getting a shit ton of wallet support that's catching twitters attention.
By my experience that's a pretty good sign binance is coming.

great thanks for confusing me even more. I wish i never even found biz so that i could have remained ignorant and wholly dependent on my own opinions. now im continuously stuck in a back and forth with every project there fucking is

dunno i just read it on here last night, someone mentioned they saw the binance payment from their eth wallet

OH hell yeah!

Binance sooner than later, bitches.
I can't believe people really can't wrap their heads around how easy it is to hit a $50mm mcap.

why has this shit 9mil volume and 5mil mcap?!?!?!

Because believe it or not, it's still a relatively unknown asset.

cmc seems bugged
coingecko.com/en/coins/pal-network

That's almost even more strange.

Holy shit.
This makes it even more primed, Imo.
Once crypto twitter volume, or any volume really comes in, this thing is going to go apeshit.

Fuck it I bought in

You're gonna make it.
We should honestly try and boost the attention it gets on twitter and in telegram channels.

Eh I may make more threads here but TG is too pajeet infested now.