How does biz secure their bitcoins...

How does biz secure their bitcoins? Personally use a 14 of 15 multi sig address that's on 15 different laptops that have never touched the internet. Please tell me you guys don't keep your crypto in hot wallets, right?

Attached: trezorconfirm.jpg (800x450, 37K)

>he doesnt price lock his coins

Attached: 1517884010178.jpg (3024x4032, 2.98M)

I've memorized my private key and have my wallet on an encrypted drive I hide in the shed

I just keep it all on exchanges, obviously. Involving a transaction just adds one more point of failure to the whole proposition.

Attached: 245893436.jpg (1024x874, 226K)

>he types is private key on a computer that's ever been connected to the internet

Brain wallet chad

Ledger Nano S for my ERC20 shitcoins. I have AGRS tokens on OMNI web wallet because no ledger support.

My secretary takes care of it.

Personally i've locked my bitcoin at $18,520
Dunno if i should unlock them now tho...

i bought a trezor and memorized the 24 words then i broke my trezor.

not writing it down when i could keep it in my head safe

what street? is it the shed with the door on it?

you have to call satoshi to unlock them. Unlucky sirs

enjoy your car crash with memory loss

locked?

wow you mean your bitcoins are still worth that much? how do you do that?

Coinbase worries about all that stuff for me, it's comfy af, like a chubby quadroon gf.

Attached: 1528217056513.jpg (700x1050, 121K)

Nice bro mine are locked at 17500 wish I played it safer like you did

Fucking noobs see

damn that's awesome. is there a way you could fake out the locking mechanism so they're worth even more than ath?

No you can only lock em in at current
Market price and if you don’t unlock em before it goes higher then you owe Trevor money for the difference

You don't just leave yours on the exchange? It's faster to swing trade that way, senpai.

>He can't keep his shit secure

you locked at 13k? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA