Is it worth living in "the ghetto" to save money on housing?

Is it worth living in "the ghetto" to save money on housing?

Has anyone done this or have experience regarding this?

Attached: 45655373.png (685x905, 877K)

You will be surrounded by nothing but niggers all day every day who are robbing and raping. Not worth it.

Dude...it’s not worth it. Hope all that money you save gives you comfort when Jamal breaks into your home to steal yo xbox

You will gain money

you will lose, peace of mind, security, safety and any money you save on rent will be spent on firearm and ammunition.

t. crack shack flipper back in the day

Attached: 1517780332013.png (627x625, 702K)

God that pic makes me fucking mad. Not because she is betraying her race but because I know my tax money is gonna go to that bitch in 9 months when Tyrone leaves her

i moved to an apartment across the street from a 99% black high school to save $100/month on rent per month.

I got jumped and had my ribs broken once, and then a few months later the niggers broke into my apartment building's basement and stole everybodys stuff in storage lockers

Attached: 1504547753732.png (900x900, 131K)

Single moms are scum. Never forget that.

there are some nice places in africa but i can't say the same for basketball-american ghettos

no, you're mad because she looks like your little sister..... wait a second.... it IS your little sister AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

When I was young I lived in some ghettos because I wanted to have cheap rent. It's not really a good idea unless you have to live there. Better to just get roommates in nicer areas if you are poor.

You should be networking with and surrounding yourself with people who will rub off on you in a positive way. You'll get none of that and risk getting pulled in the wrong direction if you live in the ghetto.

NOT worth it. There is insane crime at these places, and you are going to be a first line target of rape, murder, robberies. You move there, you learn what it means to truly fear for your life.
t. user who made the mistake once so that you my friend don’t have to

H is a helluva drug

Attached: 0B403836-9A3B-41FB-BCB4-177072658791.jpg (492x601, 178K)

I bought a $500k house in the ghetto. All day I hear THUMP THUMP THUMP and random mexicans yelling in spanish. trashnadoes in the streets and my trash cans are constantly stolen. Haven't got broken in yet though.

Yes I did this. I lived there for 2 months before I got jumped by 4 huge Muslim niggers (Somalian refugees) just walking down a really busy road. I'm a leaf so I had no hope of defending myself. They beat the fuck out of me, stole my expensive camera plus lenses and my laptop. Saved about 500 bucks in rent living there. Lost 3k to niggers.

0/10 don't recommend

Not worth it

I did something like this, it went badly. My surroundings were affecting my mood, my creativity even my diet. I was getting depressed by it all. When I started living in a nice neighbourhood everything improved, I felt more confident. And the rent difference was laughable. (a few hundred bucks in my case). No fucking way this adds up to something that will change my life.

Why the hell did you spend $500k on a house in the ghetto?

It's definitely worth it. Just don't fucking bother all of the black people. I've saved so much fucking money living in the hood.

That's because you're a faggoty ass little bitch.

That's only because you haven't been robbed yet.

Get ready to have your car broken into, to be woken in the night by gunshots and loud rap music, if you live near bars or homeless shelters you will be harassed non-stop by homeless aids infected pedophile junkies, get ready to have jaywalkers fucking everywhere and 50+ year old men on children's bicycles swerving into traffic randomly (especially at night).
t. ghetto expert

Fuck no, just move to a different state with a lower cost of living.

Put it this way, I was never racist until i lived in the ghetto.

Why do white women love living in ghetto areas? I swear, the way they speak about places like Baltimore and Detroit is similar to how white guys speak of Japan and SE Asia.

What the heck happened with this thread? I got a 404 when I refreshed it (thinking maybe it was deleted for not being on topic) then a few minutes later saw it on the catalog but my and one other distinctive long post, the guy who described his situation in a big city that's a state capital 2 bed 2 bath house, was missing, and probably others as well but I can't remember them.

Yes, don’t be a pussy. Just buy a gun because you’ll probably have to use it.

BBC obviously. White women from the UK travel to Jamaica and Kenya for sex tourism.

dont do it.

Not worth it as everyone said. I lived in one area where I heard gun shots every night. You’re stressed and always look over your shoulder.

Another area. Car broken into, apartment robbed, some nigger kid walked on my car and cracked my windshield.

The $500 or whatever you save a month (at best) is not worth your sanity.

it is 100% worth it. People play up the danger aspect of the ghetto just a little bit too much. So long as you mind your own business, own a gun, and lock your shit you're fine. Just don't move nowhere crazy like chigaco

seeing this thread and hearing this nigger at my job complain about being scared when police pull him over. all i can do is nod my head but deep down im like, stfu it's not as bad as you say. you're standing next to me laughing at my jokes and you got your rhinestone earrings and coca cola

like there if there is a white privilege for getting pulled over less than niggers. then there should be a spook privilege for getting ravaged by niggers all day all night.

also this. living in the hood is much easier if you aren't white, easy mode if you're an iridescent cia operative.

Attached: 1493171262011.jpg (414x510, 61K)

California

Depends on if it's a nigger ghetto or a spic ghetto. Ive lived in a spic area before and it was fine. Just don't live in a nigger area.

If you only need internet connection , you can go to Ukraine. Rent cost like 150-200$, 300$ is fine to survive.

Attached: 15390460243190.png (498x594, 207K)