Believe it or not, but despite today's mega pump on Link...

Believe it or not, but despite today's mega pump on Link, most Linkies are still bagholding this coin at an astronomical loss.

The fucking Lions share of volume on this coin is when the price is high, most people purchased during the bull run of late 2017/early 2018. When Link was cheap, fucking no one was buying in. The hype and praise today on the board isn't celebrating gains, it's celebrating the fact these fags will finally fucking break even soon after almost a year of holding heavy bags.

And you know what the funniest part is? They wont. Because we're dumping tomorrow post conference. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Attached: Bagholding Linkies.jpg (1917x919, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/o/onbalancevolume.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup, a loss

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 811K)

>bought at 15 cents

Attached: 5114CCE3-2C06-43A6-9808-8D8F546ADDBA.png (223x225, 27K)

Yep, a oss indeed. A pump of 13% on the 1 day charts doesn't make up for the gargantuan losses you fags have had on the yearly chart.

Link started this year off at 69 cents on the 1st of January 2018. Now we are down to a pitiful 53 cents during a mega pump caused by a fucking month straight of conferences including 3 in a row over 2 days. Do you realize how fucking bearish that is? If you didn't sell your Link in January or February you have caused yourself to hold at a huge loss this entire year, and not even today's mega pump has brought you close to breaking even.

So did I, back in November last year. I always buy low user. I just find it funny that all the bagholders can't seem to even break even on this no matter how much hype this coin gets. In sats value we are returning to Dec/Jan levels, but in USD value, which is the only thing that matters it's still a fucking huge loss. The fucking holders of this coin are retarded. The volume is always low when the price is low, whenever it pumps, all the retards fomo in right at the top. After pumps it settles down, that is the time to buy in, volume is fucking dead, oh another hype pump, better buy in during the fucking pump. I swear Linkies are the dumbest community in all investment.

the thing is that you don't know the future charts of link. can't you see the biggest tree you have ever seen? watch his roots grow and build a massive tree that will sprout in a huge green dildo of the singularity. its price will go higher ever in the past, creating the Tree of Life chart. link will be traded with the gods- immense riches

That isn't happening before mainnet retard. Because of staking mainnet incentivises bears to hold and stake. Before mainnet there is no reason to HODL. Bears are gonna wipe you out once the conference hype dies down.

The only thing to do right now with Link is accumulate more, buy low, sell high, buy when it's low again, sell when it's high again. HODL during conference hype seasons, swingtrade when the news dries up.

Imagine being a fucking swing trader, lol, I'm surprised you're still alive OP.

Attached: swing.jpg (300x450, 13K)

The salt threads begin

singularity
link is a huge green dildo
traded with the gods

>he stills makes link FUD
yawn
just keep filling your bags, you don't need to LARP like a colossal faggot

>buying at any point before 61.8% fibo retrace

it's like some faggits like to lose money

Attached: 0OQlRfW.jpg (2048x1152, 155K)

eth went from $1000 to less than $200
Lmao

>staking
post discarded

>The fucking Lions share of volume on this coin is when the price is high
back when based cz had the volumizers on. he needs to turn them back on

> being this buttmad about link pumping
Please make these posts more often I love your tears faggot

I know a lot of people are like me and bought before sibos 2017. I'm sitting pretty comfy at my $0.235 average, barely been in the red at all this year. Sorry to rain on your parade though, OP.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1298, 119K)

I'm guessing a faggot like you has never heard of On Balance Volume?
investopedia.com/terms/o/onbalancevolume.asp

Attached: obv.jpg (1899x948, 262K)

Loss indeed!

I can’t even begin to describe the gratitude & endless belief I have in the chainlink team

Attached: 9DD9DA58-E49F-4DE9-BE82-C8351594B24C.png (750x1334, 349K)

Except the non-retards who continued to DCA down

isn't LINK like, literally the #1 coin in the top 100 when it comes to % from ATH?
even if you bought LINK at literally the absolute ATH you're still better off than every other faggot who bought trash like tron or nano and are -95% in the red now

The logic you're implying is somewhat misleading.
Since all the crypto prices are highly coupled, in the times of rise you also had BTC rising and so that $ chart as well as the volume doesn't say much.

Yes of cours, everybody who just bought and hold something in the last 9 months is at a loss - that's pretty unrelated to LINK.

27c here

You could have cashed out into fiat retard.

People who had to DCA down were still dumb for buying high.

You are smart like me and bought low and early. I hate nulinkers and retards that buy high, those are the ones I am shitting on and laughing at not you.

>those huge volume candles don't mean anything because of my indicator

Fuck off retard.

why's it so unbelievable that a lot of people found out about it during november to december and then mid year 2018? Sure there are some bagholders, but many if not most of us on Jow Forums have been following this for some time...

bought at 4000, give no fucks what happens now, i can only be stopped out for break even if it plummets.
ill just buy it again

I'm waiting until Jan 1 to dump my increasingly large collection of "LINK 1000 EOY" retardation posts. It will be a grand time.

I’m a marine but am no way at a loss on my link. Faggots need to understand no one is selling and you might as well buy in now before it goes into space

Attached: C7D3EA90-AA2C-4FB9-97F9-444FAE390F03.png (1125x2436, 690K)

No one selling is a dangerous sign though, especially if there is a conference coming up, which there is. I means bulls are saving themselves for a post conference dump.

But the circumstances are especially bad right now with Link being incredibly overbought, in a 3 month uptrend and having multiple conferences all in a row in short succesion with no chance to dump in between.

It's either gonna be tomorrow, or after marketwaves in a week. But bears are so fucking blue balls right now it's unreal, they have been edging themselves to the thoughts of market selling for so long. They are just watching how high the price goes due to fomo and conference hype, and when they think it can't go any higher and start worrying that other whales might beat them to a market sell. They will all dump millions upon millions of Link on the market at once.

Remember, buy low, sell high. Link is currently high. If you are buying now you are beyond retarded. If you HODL when it's high it's called being greedy hoping it goes even higher. Whales are whales because they aren't stupid enough to do that. Remember, when dumped post SIBOS last year.