I got invited to a Halloween party and this chick I've been talking to invited me to go with her...

I got invited to a Halloween party and this chick I've been talking to invited me to go with her. How are my biz bros going to spend Halloween?

Attached: csddw.png (294x172, 8K)

Probably lay in bed and contemplate how I should kill myself

Sitting on an exercise bike playing video games.

this

based and redpilled

she'll fuck some other guy and you'll get cucked hard

drink some beers alone

I doubt it she's been on my dick for a while now. Even if she does it'll be cool because I've been hooking up with my budtender.

going to spend it working on merv.tech

if anyone's staying in tonight and is bored check it out and give me some suggestions on what you'd like to see

otherwise OP you better get laid tonight

Attached: ^*().jpg (474x474, 31K)

al alne agan, dnt hve no frens

Attached: 151561654.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Armer patrick :c

Why? I know most of you fags are decent looking but suffering from low self esteems and a tendency to sabotage your own lives.

here’s some Halloween apus

Attached: 3DF4146E-499D-49AE-8580-E08365084F8E.png (657x527, 126K)

Attached: 52DB9BE3-0783-4E28-B79E-EB9D07524F3F.png (884x780, 71K)

Browsing this board and eating cookies

Attached: 1540972460364.png (657x527, 141K)

Fpbp

Attached: DD30DD98-88F2-441F-B156-E48315D30A61.png (801x527, 62K)

Attached: F5472A0A-AED1-4FFF-B9B9-3EE202B93DB0.png (657x527, 40K)

Attached: 9562031D-BAA7-48EC-BA04-6E7387101895.png (657x527, 86K)

congratz normie, now go enjoy yourself you piece of shit.

Add in candles, 'mention open/close' etc.
Intradestibg site

sitting in my chair surfing Jow Forums for a few hours before going to sleep so i can wagecuck tomorrow

>Halloween
Thank you god for not making me a degenerate burgerfag

no way me too :(

Attached: I+will+become+a+burger+or+die+trying+_b5e0d06d7f35e9b373fd14c43a4332d5.jpg (294x326, 15K)

Attached: cbf.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Attached: 4ff.png (700x700, 200K)

might smoke some weed to celebrate. I have a friend coming to visit this weekend, he's back in town from maine and i want him to remember what west coast bud is like. Oh and i'll be losing money too, but that's everynight so it's not special

add links to posts

noted on charts, but what exactly do you mean by mention open/close?

feature on the way, very soon

based merv bro

Attached: 1536980830674.jpg (1024x1019, 52K)

Well you have the 'mentions ' of whatever crypto, so you have an open of 5 mentions at 1 pm and closes at 15 mentions at 2 pm. That'll be one candle.

Seems like your site is taking ATH (as referring to all time high) and adding it to the count for the coin atheios

This is the first time in 10 years that I haven't out for Halloween. I'm not complaining desu

how is your last year of high school going

what a meme

doing some cosplay and railing the fiance

sitting at my computer in total isolation

Attached: 1538699230422.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

bug found and taken care of immediately

>Afghan friend flees war in early 2000s to USA
>They don't know about Halloween
>Think scary costumes are Jinns
>Jinns roaming everywhere
>Some knock at the door
>Whole Afghan family prays to Allah & calls 911

Attached: Yoda-Halloween-Costume-ET-Easter-Eggs.jpg (1024x481, 103K)

Chain Link filter

Wagecucking

Attached: 1534779564210.png (643x480, 211K)

I've been in a call with my gf for a couple hours as we both study. She's in HS, so her stuff is a lot easier than the shit I'm doing.

Trying to decide to fap to black chicks getting creampied, trannies fucking dudes, or white dudes getting gangbanged by black dudes. What a time to be alive.

ah very interesting, yes there's a feature like that in the works showing you historical charts (24h/7d/1m/...) on the popularity and mentions of the coins, check back very soon

all for you biz

Off for the first time in weeks. Dressed up as a fox and handed out candy to kids.

I've got a lot of ones and considered putting a one dollar bill in a bag with a candy bar and a note about inflation with "ask your parents about financial readiness".

Maybe next year.

Now Battlefield 4 and weeds.

Interesting site, user.

Reminds me of another user's site that had coin mentions along with if the mention was positive or negative.

Life's a meme.

>I've got a lot of ones

basepilled and magenta

huh interesting

there's a feature like that coming out quite soon, it'll tell you the sentiment (pos/neg) of a coin based on posts here

but apart from that, there's a boatload more features coming soon, along with expansion into tracking mentions on other communities too

if you've got any ideas that you'd like to see on there, let me know

Attached: #))&.jpg (900x440, 101K)

just finished playing basketball. now to refresh Jow Forums and wonder what the announcement tomorrow is

I work with pizza delivery, so I am relatively loaded with dollar bills. Kinda helps with spending if I am shopping and have those ones. Keeps my costs low.

Your openness and willing to listen to advice is neat. I have nothing to contribute further, but will keep your site in an open tab to keep literal tabs on it.

I need to get less lazy and work on my own programming projects.

Wholesome

normies will be the first ones to get the rope

also

>business and finance

Spending my halloween working a 12+ hr shift. Wagecucking is hard boys get rich or kill yourself.

Attached: 1539692084714.jpg (657x527, 54K)

glad to hear you like it, I'm 100% open to hearing from users, whether its positive or negative

but yes developing software alone does take a godlike amount of motivation, what projects are you working on?

Took kids trick or treating.

I carved a jack o lantern and ate dinner and pumpkin pie made by my wife. She gave almond joys to kids while we watched Eraserhead. I was making a creepy mask but the paper mache did not dry in time: Id planned to sit in the window with weird lighting to scare children.

Good to take in the positive and the negative. :)

I started designing a mobile game, but never finished it. It's based on the pizza industy. Pretty straight forward idea involving popping bubbles.

Other is a cannabis use and cost tracking app. There's several for alcohol that include BAC. Personally, I want to develop it to better track cost and usage trends.

Been tracking alcohol intake in me for about three years and it's interesting to see trends attached to my mental state of being I was not clued into until I tracked every drink.

Working in that Godlike focus. I want to do it without relying on ADHD medications, so been working on a routine including exercise most days.

Megavitamin therapy.

What languages do you use?

Focusing in Java for a college course. I've got so limited experience with Java, C++, HTML and Jython. Going back further Visual Basic and QBasic. Considering Kotlin to build both for Android.

I gotta focus on one.

I've got a bad habit of starting and then not finishing. Irregular weekly schedule seems to cause chaos.

Forgot to add that I am not aware of that. I'm wary of large doses due to toxicity of some (such as iron posioning, especially with kids).

Only taking a half multivitamin while I otherwise try to eat healthy.