I've got only 5084 Linkies

I've got only 5084 Linkies

Will I make it?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

no. sell now and buy later and maybe

more than enough you filthy rich bastard.
That will be at least 50,000 in a year.

>$10 in a year
kek more like eoy

$1000 eoy

I have 277 LINKs

Attached: 1530416734940.jpg (560x612, 32K)

You will be fine, I only have 150

should be able to buy a nice mid-range sedan in a couple years

1k was suicide insurance but I'd accumulate as much as you can. I'm sure the risk will be rewarded.

Same and I’m literally shaking right now, sick with worry that we’re gonna dump hard tomorrow

>literally shaking
seriously kys

Thats what they said with ethereum being $5

I think 5k will be more than enough. I say this as a 40k bag holder.

You will be forced to hold longer but I unironically think you smaller bag holders will make out better than 20k bag holders . Do you have a plan for selling??? If so what is it?

Not bad user.... you'll have more money than every non-NBA nigger. Sure you wont be fucking bitches constantly but you'll be more than ok

I hope you didn't just buy those now user, take one look at the weekly chart and tell me there wont be a post conference dump tomorrow.

Going by bollinger bands on the daily chart, Link could dump to 4300 sats tomorrow and still be within the bands. They are widening up which means a dump is very likely. BTW right now we are well outside the bands by like 500 sats, and the price can never survive outside the bands long. At the bare minimum there will be a pullback.

If you're shaking now, you're not gonna make it bud. Weak hands are showing.

>tfw going to get financially dominated by LINK

damn i'm getting horny

Attached: 1426265938276.png (722x653, 439K)

This trash will trickle back down.

its called mooning, what youre describing lol.

>pls come back to muh bollinger bands
>muh bolinger bands

link is undervalued in a broad sense, 6500 had more resistance than this level also so breaking that was big... just set a stop a be careful

Attached: 2595CCD4-11EB-443C-B687-7FEE7518ECBC.jpg (156x322, 29K)

I've only got 170k linkies
Will I make it in a year's time?

nope

It's literally the day of a conference and the day before 2 other conferences you retard, plus there are a million rumors flying about. None of this was happening when we were at 6.5k sats you retard. I wouldn't be surprised if we go to 9k sats tomorrow just like I wouldn't be surprise if Link goes to 4k sats within the next 48 hours.