Where were you 10 years ago when the bitcoin whitepaper was published?

where were you 10 years ago when the bitcoin whitepaper was published?
where are you now?

Attached: 1540998924339.png (986x1082, 166K)

being a fucking retard in college watching the Gators win it all

watching Chainlink being the crypto equivalent of the 2008 gators

wagecucking in a dying industry while browsing Jow Forums, /v/ and /b/. went back to the same company this year and mainly go on /tv/.

Undergrad btard. Heard about bitcoin mined some and shilled it. Then forgot about it and focused on studies. Used to browse lit, b, x, TV, and s. Now a disappointed postgrad looking for work when all I had to do was hodl. Small link stack hoping to make history.

Attached: 1531267444484.jpg (268x350, 17K)

I was in high school. I didn't even hear about bitcoin until 2013 when Max Kaiser was shilling it. I thought about buying it for like 10 seconds, and then thought it was probably a scam, wasn't really in a financial position to buy anything, and then forgot about it until it was like $700 in 2016. Of course by then I thought it was too late to buy it, kek

A child in public school.
I am now a child fresh out of high school.

Attached: 1538303357267.gif (326x281, 171K)

Sitting on /b/ and Jow Forums ignoring all these stupid bitcoin threads

Sitting on Jow Forums being autist about bitcoin threads

I was a compeitve Madden NFL player

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 9K)

i was a 12 year old building bows and arrows and wooden swords inside my sekret fort

Putting in 80 hour weeks at a video store and trying not to an hero. When I heard about bitcoin, it was in the context of an article where some faggot explained all the steps he took to pay for some faggot vegan wrap with bitcoin in NYC. I thought I should buy some in case it ever caught on, never did. Next time I heard about it was Mt. Gox. I had a different job then, but the woman I was dating made me want to an hero.
Now I have a single bitcoin and waiting for it to go to a million dollars is what's keeping me from an heroing.

Attached: 1539869169273.png (500x586, 160K)

>10 years ago
Poor as fuck
>Now
Slightly less poor as fuck

10yo playing on gameboy

training for/with the highschool baseball team
fucking waste of my highschool years wasn't even fun playing at a competitive level where any misstep costs you your spot
2 kids from my team got drafted and only lasted 1 year in the minor leagues

now I'm a neet
I started smoking weed heavily got cut from the team senior year
dropped out of college in the 2nd year and bought bitcoin to get more weed
ended up making some money from holding the coins I bought in early 2013

About to enter college
Now i'm a teacher teaching students about to enter college

>Then: wagecucking
>Now: wagecucking (but with 14 Btc and 5 figs in fiat sitting in account.)

I used to eat lunch with a guy named Andrew Miller. I didn't even know he played baseball. He's had a really good career in the majors.

probably skipping school to smoke weed and annoy girls

Ten years ago I was 21 living in a penthouse suite (in an old shitty building, but a nice view) in downtown Vancouver, not working, doing way too much mdma with my model, ex-crackhead, ex-heroin addict girlfriend. Good times and bad choices.

I was 12 years old playing nintendo wii mario kart
Didn't even have a computer

is it fun being a high school teacher? Is it hard not to mire the cute highschool girls?

I just started college, living in my aunt's house, being penpals with a girl in California.

Now I'm back in my hometown working in my established career. I married the girl. I live in our old house. I'm down 4k from initial.

i was on the verge of discovering something great on the internet. those days i used to play mugen games and started learning how to make mugen games. but then our home's internet connection was cut off because my exams were coming up. exactly 5 years later i heard about bitcoin when it crossed $1000

I was 16 telling everyone I wish I could buy $1000 worth of Bitcoin at $8 a piece... had no money though... what’s that worth today?

omw to prison.
pretty comfy now.

also very happy now after spending time in prison. even NEETdom freedom is better than being locked in a fucking literal cage with vicious ANIMALS. and no im not a neet and not racist, even after all ive seen and been thru. but very many of those people belong there. yes i made a mistake but should never have been in prison with animals. literally bunked with a fucking life sentenced murderer before. the system is fucked beyond belief.

Idk how I could ever not be happy on the outside after being on the inside. literally anything is better. and ive got plenty bad things going on with me that are fully out of my control. But idc because freedom is great.

i read a confession of a 17 year old guy who went to jail. jail in america is fucked up

I was 13 trying to get middle school puss

i was in there at 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and i think 25? man ive honestly lost count of what ages. im mentally disabled, all of this jail time was mainly just for drugs.

its VERY fucked up.
ive matured a lot. i never use drugs or associate with anyone who uses them, even weed users. it honestly traumatized me, i was abused by guards and convicts. ive been out for many years now (30+ year old boomer). i live a simple life with absolutely no drugs or any crime and ill never go back.

sorry to hear that user.

thanks. its all good. as i said, i made mistakes, they were my choices. america has laws and i broke them, i chose to use and be involved with drugs. so i have no one to blame but myself.

yeah i missed a lot but i think life is dandy now all things considered. and ive been drug free for many years, ever since released. just have many health problems out of my control, but who cares, i can walk down the street, see nature, go to the park/hiking, drive, ride a bike, have sex, do whatever i want really. im not caged in a small cell with an animal, locked in a violent dorm many violent animals, with short "yard time" each day and treated like a "maggot" and called literally "maggot" (best case) multiple times a day by my superior controllers (guards) and getting in pointless violent conflicts with my "neighbors?" for no reason.

so in all honesty, life is great!

what do you mean mentally disabled
you got the 'tism or something, son?

no he is talking about real mental disturbance

on /v/
I was 9

Attached: 1516551900373.gif (840x488, 511K)

Now: Jerking it to hentai.

Then: Probably jerking it to hentai.

working my ass of building my wage cage that I am currently encapsulated in

Attached: 1525980335125.png (746x512, 99K)

I was 10 years old. I'm now a wagecuck.

Freshman year of college running around like a drunk asshole all day instead of going to class. Fml. Didn’t hear about BTC until I started gambling online and I was able to send/withdraw money using it. Thankfully I believed the ETH shills and have a 100k+ usd portfolio and a chance at financial freedom before 30

Attached: A0EA29A6-BEBC-4B8E-BE5B-167C15EC06E8.png (1000x800, 48K)

yeah diagnosed high functioning autism, and diagnosed with 8 other mental disabilities. several anxiety disorders, ptsd, supposedly severely emotionally disturbed but i got that diagnoses as a child and i dont believe it at all and 100% certainty not anymore. and some other jazz.

was abused a lot as a child, by a parent, teachers, school owner, was locked in a small room daily at one school, long story. lots of abuse. didnt help everything going on with me. and i didnt know i was fucked up in the head as a child even though i went to a psychiatrist weekly i think it was. i felt i was normal and being punished. but 2-3 referrals in kindergarten was considered a good week for me. so yes i was fucked up.

but now that i know i have the tism i overthink everything to make sure i dont make bad decisions. i dont hang around the wrong people. i dont get persuaded and talked into shit. life is fine, i am fine, im not social though and dont read social cues. in fact i dont recognize many people i know or have met before due to prosopagnosia, look it up, its kinda a pain in the ass desu. also audio processing disorder caused me lots of problems in prison, between never understanding the shitty intercoms and getting punished for that, or not understanding what other convicts are saying to me. many many of them REALLY do not like you to ever to reply to them by saying "what?", like that can esily turn into a fight. so can looking in the wrong persons direction by accident.

tl;dr - yeh tism & more. im all good with it though. i think id prefer having my tism these days, dont think id have made it where i am without it. the other stuff though nah, id be better without it.

and thank goodness im "high functioning" and supposedly "intelligent". ive been around autistic peers as a child, before i was diagnosed, back when i would have argued with anyone if they tried to tell me i was. im noting like those people, i could tell some stories....

and just putting this out there. id be willing to bet a lot that a high percentage of the users of Jow Forums are on the spectrum. weather they know it or want to admit it or not.

>10 years ago
Undergrad

>Now
Grad school

From when I was born up to 1 year before bitcoin, I was into EVERYTHING tech related.

I had a 386DX computer running MSDOS 5.1
I had a huge list of BBS dial up numbers.
I was connecting to the net using 14.4 kbps modems (even before 56k)
I had installers for Win3.11 on several 3.5" floppies
I was on usenet newsgroups back when the web was still in its infancy
I was downloading things on IRC (xdcc etc) before it became an anime distribution thing
I was coding websites when you had to check for IE4 or Netscape Navigator with document.all and document.layers

I knew almost every programming language, whether it be C, C++, ASM (and programming with only interrupts), even Cobol or BASIC, I learned Java, DHTML using Javascript etc. etc.

Then 1 year before bitcoin came out, I got a GIRLFRIEND. And she demanded so much time, and caused so much drama in my life... I never learned anything new since then.

I'm CONVINCED I'd have tens of thousands of bitcoins if I never met this girl. I wish I was redpilled sooner.

>where were you 10 years ago

Beep Beep boop bop

>where are you now?
Pee pee poo poo in your chestsu!~

>1 year before bitcoin came out, I got a GIRLFRIEND. And she demanded so much time, and caused so much drama in my life... I never learned anything new since then.
damn. i feel u. i remember bulletin board systems and downloading shit people's servers on IRC using stupid commands. splitting shit across multiple floppys. i remember only using netscape about 22? years ago. usenet groups, etc.

but know this bro, and be seriously honest with yourself, even if you had mined hundreds of bitcoins in 2009 or 2010, you would have sold under $30 no doubt. no one expected this to happen, and certainty not this fast. even satoshi didnt expect it to take off this fast. not even the mining.

back then bitcoin users thought you were crazy if you expected bitcoins to be worth even $100 within the next ten years, or if ever. u would have sold, i would have sold, we all would have sold. or even worse, reformatted out drives or deleted out wallets and software as many early bitcoin users did.

it's all good man. were still early in this.

>but know this bro, and be seriously honest with yourself, even if you had mined hundreds of bitcoins in 2009 or 2010, you would have sold under $30 no doubt.

Nope, I'd never sell it all.
I like round numbers, so I'd probably have kept 10k or 1k at least.

I mean, I bought in between $700-$6000, and I've never cashed out yet, even after it crashed from $20k to $6k.

Ok you would have sold most of it then but both the people i know sold ALL and thought they made out like BANDITS. I honestly know 2 people who were into bitcoins sub $10 back in 2011 and they both sold ALL of them under $30. And they were convinced they made out like bandits and were geniuses for years. I think one is dead now, possible suicide? idk, havent been able to reach him. The other is sour.

you really must not have realized the sentiment of bitcoin back in those days. people thought you were batshit crazy for thinking bitcoin would be worth $100. they thought people were insane for paying up to $32 and thought they were dumping on those fools, and they were at the time because it soon crashed down to $2 fast. both of the people I know sold during that period, both sold for under $30 but above $20, and were very happy about it for awhile.

hindsight is 20/20 and its easy to say i woulda done this or that, and everyone does, because hindsight is 20/20. but those arnt facts.

both of these people are far from dumb.

its hard to be honest with yourself when it comes to these things. ive been into cryptography long before bitcoin and ive even come to the realization that i also wouldve sold most of my bitcoins under the max of the the $32 bullrun. sometimes facts are hard to face. i fully understand. you want to feel that you wee gipped and so damn close, i understand, i could say the same. but ive personally known people who were there and in crypto at the time, and chatted with plenty of more.

the sentiment back then was WAAAYYYY different. you can keep your head in the sand and be full of self pitty. no skin off my sack. im just being real and honest with you.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd have been around at the same time as guys like laszlo who was buying 2 pizzas with 10000 btc, as I had a very basic understanding of cryptography then (although it was limited to using PGP to send messages, and using MessageDigest in Java).
So I THINK I'd have beeb one of those guys throwing around tens of thousand of btc.

Also, I'm a "collector".
I have like 20 characters worth of SoJ dupes on Battle.NET, and I still refresh those characters once every 2 months, even though I haven't played D2 for over 10 years.
I mean those would've been worth tens of thousands of dollars if not more, back in D2's heyday, but I never really sold them, just traded a few for good gear.

I'm sure I'd have kept at least half of my btc stash.

It's not self-pity, it's hate for my ex.
I'll forever blame her for missing btc's early days, and I won't change my mind on that.

Yes indeed you see my point how users were throwing around thousands of bitcoins as if it were nothing back then. They never expected this

Ah the memories millennial fren. I remember diablo 2 LOD. I too had slave accounts full of high value items sojs and such back in middle school. I somehow got hacked/banned? passwords quit working for most accounts in middle school and i quit the game and never gamed since. that was good for me though.

think hard man. if you acquired some shitty internet virtual coin that no one valued for anything and had no market and no foreseeable value to anyone and you at some point were able to sell them for p to $32!!!! you would have sold most. If someone offered you $32 for each of your SOJ dupes would you have declined? Be real man. Hindsight is far far easy to look back and say I woulda done this and woulda done that, just if, just if. but thats all it is.

Like i said, were still very early, even if u dont realize it. be happy, make wise choices. youll make it :)

Mah dude!
I once traded 500 BTC for a P-Engima for my trap syn. Then life got busy and is started doing other things(women- bow chicka bow wow) and completely forgot about D2JSP trading and shit. I kept the miner going for a while after that; then stopped when my parents yelled at me about how much power my PC was using. My dad worked from home too so i had to stop hogging the network cuz internet was garbage back then.

A couple years went by and i never thought anything of it till november 2017.
Then when i was out with my bros one of them bought up bitcoin....
Holy fuck ? What? Bitcoin ? No way? How much ? 13k ? No fucking way get out of here ?
You guys are buying in ? you want me tooo ? I dont believe you.

Check google.
Hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy fuccccccccccccccccccck.

And there i sat, at our table while i listened my group discuss bitcoin, what it was and everything was just a blur that night.
I got home grabbed the old harddrive and dug that bitch out.

Boom.. 1,200 BTC wallet. Instantly sold 50% of it for a cool 12,000,000$
Lawyer d up, called accountant.

I bought a house.
And here i sit.

And then, I discovered chainlink.

I still go to work, cuz LOL no stress anymore, just something to do.

Attached: nostalgia_3.jpg (640x640, 142K)

like honestly, back then someone was trying so hard to sell 50,000 bitcoins for $50 IIRC and no one ever bought them. Thats how fucking worthless they were. No one ever expected this. 50 thousand bitcoins for $50, it might have even ben $30.

if it honestly matters enough for you il dig up the bitcointalk thread.

be real and honest with yourself. it'll make you feel better.

see you understand. and you got lucky that you had many left over when you forgot about it unlike the thousands that reformatted. good for you man. so you understand what im saying. you just happened to be one of the lucky ones that still had coins and a wallet that was recoverable. that is NOT common. good job user!

REAL LUCKY**** most people that even had any they didnt sell or squander lost them due to reformatting, deleting, hd failure, or whatever. It was very common. They were worthless. knows what im talking about.

anyways, im done tying to explain how it was back then. people who were there know.

Hes right, user - You think you would have held, but my god theres no possible way. Maybe kept a few, but never would have had a significant number. Literally I completely lucked out because i have kept every single computer / laptop i have ever used. I always had a rule that once they started acting shitty Id stop using them and build a new machine. That was the ONLY reason i was able to recover my shit. The worst part is, I know for a FACT that there is somewhere around 5,000 BTC lost forever just by my hand alone and shits locked into the chain forever lost till the heat death of the universe

I could only imagine how much truly has been lost at this point.

Attached: 1479761827540.jpg (3264x1840, 903K)

>If someone offered you $32 for each of your SOJ dupes would you have declined? Be real man.

> You think you would have held

No, I'm not saying I'd have held, what I'm saying is I wouldn't have sold it all.
Whether SoJs or btc.
I am 100% SURE I'd keep AT LEAST HALF.

If I discovered I had 1200 BTC stashed away, I wouldn't sell all for $12M like that guy, I'd probably sell 50 btc only.

You guys are convinced most people would've sold, okay, fine. Just accept that I wouldn't have sold ALL (maybe some sure, but NOT ALL)

i was just moving out from my parents house doing freelance programming and neeting away like a king.

fun but also soul destroying, I will quit soon for sure

>soul destroying
every job is, work kills the soul

i was hanging around with frens smoking some weed and talked to them to buy some bitcorn maybe its worth thousands some days. we just talked. never bought and here i am. poor. hope the 30'000 LINK will change my life this time. maybe. or poor again 10 years later.

Damn user and they locked you up in prison for 10 fucking years for drug use ? what ? with a psychatric hystory ? If true, I'm truly sorry I hope Karma will make your debt go to zero

>convinced most people would've sold
99% either did sell or lose them. or both, maybe you woulda been the one of the other less than 1% that kept a decent portion. Its always possible, just not probable.

when those people that still had access to their btc were able to convert them to up to $32 each that was outrageous at the time and those people were ecstatic for that opportunity. they honestly felt like they were making out like bandits, and they were considering what their initial investments were even my buddy that was into btc since 2010-2011 said he was glad he sold when i spoke to him after btc was over $100 each. He exclaimed it was a worthless bubble. I think he an herod. no traces of him anywhere anymore. But idk to be honest. thats gotta feel bad though, he had thousands of btc, but he still sold them for over $20 so he made a good chunk of change from relatively nothing...

10 years ago, I was wasting time at the university, "studying" computer engineering. I felt very anxious, not knowing what I should do with my life, being uncertain about how things are going to work out. However, I dropped out and went through an apprenticeship as mechatronics fitter. I didn't care much about Bitcoin back then because I had no use for it at all. Now I have a job that's going to pay me enough to finally move out from home. I've been throwing money at crypto since November 2017 and I keep hodling. This isn't a rallye. It's a revolution. Feels like throwing a fuck yout at banksters and politicians who screwed us over so many times. Everybody who experienced the financial crisis should have realized that. They can't "freeze" what you own in crypto or seize it, unless they threaten you with torture.

Looking back, I certainly wasn't normal. At times I think that I'm "just a weirdo".

i was in middle School and I'd say it was my prime, had a semi social life, average notes on school and used to skateboard all day with friends and play videogames. I heard about Bitcoin a few months after his release and kek'd so hard because I thought it has no future. Oh and i knew about Jow Forums but never surfed on here.

I bought Bitcoin for the first time on January 2018.

I got arrested with some weed hash oil and was offered 4 months in prison plus 5 years probation with a possibility of expungement or just 5 years probation and a felony
I took the felony possession charge and I'm on year 2 out of 5 into probation
the limited time in jail lowered my IQ 30-50 points I was so stressed, dehydrated, mentally ill, I would have killed myself if I had to do 4 months
I got loads of paperwork detailing my mental illnesses but US courts don't care there's too much profit in jailing people
the guards were worse than 70% of the inmates with the remaining 30% of inmates being fucks

they said taking the felony charge would lower my earning potential 500k in my lifetime but bitcoin got my back
sorry you went through all that user

no i was arrested several times for pettier stuff but most of my time and all of my prison time was for drugs. but it was sales and possession, and originally trafficking. my thick ass file of mental paperwork and spent over 50k on the same lawyer the cops have on retainer for when they fuck up bad (so he knew judges and shit) and the states attorney for my jurisdiction (who handled my high profile trafficking case) son has autism too... so i got lower than the mandatory minimum of 15 years and lowered to 4 counts, sales and possession. I was just helping out a "friend" and making a little money. I got setup by him with the narcotics taskforce, he wore a wire, they came out from everywhere in masks with ar-15s in my face. it really sucked.

i had my suicide planned for right before my final court date. had everything i needed. i wasnt spending minimum 15 calendar years in prison no good/gain time or parole, hell no, thats a life sentence to me. The head of states attorney offered me a deal because of all my disabilities, some shit happened right before i went to turn myself in, nothing bad, got drunk and on drugs to celebrate a few days before court and wandered around late at night. got arrested again and boy was the states attorney pissed.... he told the district attorneys to give him ANY 3 more misdemeanors and he will plead guilty to them, cuz else he wont get his deal. turns out someone made a clerical error and one is on my record as a felony carrying a concealed firearm which never happened of course, was supposed to be a random misdemeanor carrying concealed weapon which also didnt happen. and the other two which are on my record as misd are umm trespassing and something else, all shit that isnt true though, i was picked up right by my house early in the morning wondering around drunk and high.

so in total i have more felonies than fingers. and i think 5 misdemeanors, should be 6, 3 are bullshit made up or else i woulda done 15+ years and

and one of the misdemeanors is a felony cuz of a clerical error.

also had 7 severe felonies when I was a minor due to having bad friends. nothing i actually did. but my friend at the time certainty did, and he plead guilty to all 7 charges in court before i had court but i was found guilt by association. they wanted to try me as an adult really bad and put me away for basically life. it was 7 shootings. i got house arrest then indefinite probation as a young teenager. so i had no social life. im sure that didnt help my autism. and we were poor haha. i never owned a cell phone until i was an adult....

quite a life......

but life is good now.

damn dude you did real shit
I just had a couple different kinds of hash I bought legally in CO and was stopped in some hick ass town in missouri
I was even cooperative and never been in trouble before and I'm a felon now because I couldn't do 4 months

i kept away from everyone though those teenage years, got in no trouble, passed all drug tests, then got off my "indefinite probation" as an adult after over 3 years on it. which is good because if i violated i woulda been fucked the way violation works there, you get recharged with your original charges all over again along with the violations. idk how it works in other places.

so yeah, no normal teenage years, no friends, no parties, only 2 girlfriends during that time, 2 sexual partners, no friends, and i worked a part time wage slave job after school everyday.

but its all good. everything is finally good now. ive been through worse at crazy abusive schools when i was younger. went to a high school when i was supposed to be in 6th grade but got kicked out and they said there was no other school i could go to, they only had high schol texts books starting at 10th grade, couldnt eat lunch until u finished your first half the day work correctly, so i ate cold fucking lunch that was brought from a far away school everyday, like green beans stuck to cold pizza in styrofoam doggy box, and didnt get to leave school until i finished all my work, often my mother had to pick me up at 10pm. and i would get locked in small room where they would throw a 5 gallon bucket of soapy water on the floor and leave me a small rag to sop it up and ring it out over and over until the floor was dry, thats how each day started for hours, took hours. so i was always at school super late. it was a school for bad high schoolers, only 2 classes, i think i was 10, next youngest was 15. was possibly worse than state prisons, i wanted to die.

IM DONE VENTING/RAMBING.

ive been through cray shit, life is great now!

i feel u. drugs should be legal. not that i think they are all good or anything. just that if they were legal and in pharmacies like they used to be back in the 20s, there would be control standards, they would be affordable, they could monitor and control how much addicts obtain and those addicts wouldnt be committing all the crimes they do to obtain such drugs. and there wouldnt be the overdoses.

but anyone in the know, knows that the government is on top of the drug trade....

just about everyone i met in prison was in there either for something to do with drugs, getting caught with them, selling them, stealing to get money for them, ORRRR because of a woman, various reasons due to a woman. those are pretty much the 2 reasons, mainly drugs, sometimes a women.

drugs should be legal. let addicts be addicts with drugs that are pure and "safe" as possible and of course cheap. they wouldnt be committing crime to get their tainted street drugs that way.

just look at portugal and how well legalization of drugs has worked for them. drug use continues to decline even though they're legal.

but the us gov controls the main drug trade, and they love the prison industrial complex, and the black market profits they make from the drug trade to fund the various shit you dont know about.

politics bleh

you're on a board where many held!!xd through 2018
i bought eth at $30 beginning of 2017, didn't sell at $1400
doubt i would have done anything different with bitcoin
too much focus on fiat gains itt, for some of us it's the hope crypto will help overthrow a corrupt system that manufactures human misery on a global scale for the benefit of a few... or at least move the needle in the right direction

i dont think it will overthrow the system.
but i have no doubt we are still early adopters.
i have substantial life changing holdings and im not selling any for many many years.
if something somehow catatraphic happened to crypto then id go down with the ship.
thats how much faith i have in this.
but ive been in for a long time, and ive invested everything i ever had from wageslavig and just keep enough money for food and my petty bills.
id much prefer go broke and lose it all than turn down this opportunity i believe so much in.
and my holdings are enough to buy a house and retire the to a neet life if i wanted.
but deep down, i know this is the beginning.

>was offered 4 months in prison
btw, thats jail. Anything under a year and a day is jail. 366 days or more you go to state prison. they are completely different. been to both. many prefer prison because you have a permanent schedule once you get to your main camp and pretty permanent housing unless you get into some shit, but i prefer jail even though your schedule can change. i dont feel like getting into the details, you probably dont care regardless. but jails cake, can do it on my head. everyone in there is in there for under a year once youre sentenced so everyone just wants to get their time done. and if youre waiting on court then so is everyone else, no one wants to really fuck up they just want out, yeah brawls go down n shit, especially in max which i dont care for. planned fights for fun where they force 2 people to fight and make bets on them ugh. but prison is a whole nother ball game. you have to keep with your race, fight when they fight, fight soon after getting there to prove u aint a bitch or u always gonna get bitched out or even punked out. prson sucks if youre not built for it.

TL;DR - 4 months time is jail. and yes the people in there a generally dumb too.

as a side note, there are some smart people in the feds. white collar people. and feds is totally different. you can order a tv for your cell, cd player, video game systems like original xbox or playstation, usually there are ice machines and juice machines, i mean they dont call it club fed for nothing... fed time i easy time.

theyve had mp3 players in state prison for a long time, had them when i was there, but youve gotta buy the player and the mp3 songs and they have to be approved by the chaplin and theyre censored, but hey better than nothin. no microwave tho, sometimes real hot water. saw a rapist get his face melted with scolding water tryna to steal dudes booty.

in jail u can only buy those shitty as sony headphone radios. and youre lucky to have access to a microwave.

and you wouldnt believe how many smartphones they have in state and fed prison. its insane. shotcallers run the streets from in there on smartphones. they are in all prisons nowadays. been like that. cuz guards make bank bringing them in, and niggas have no problem having them in their ass, yeh crazy, they also keister fucking 8 inch blades ready to whip out they ass and shank a nigga on the yard, pretty wild. just wrap it so they dont insert the blade, its wrapped, but still, they consider 6-8 inches a small blade to suitcase. no fucking thanks.

never going back. done talking about it. it fucking sucks. follow the laws anons, no matter how much you disagree with them. you dont want to live in cages with those animals. "straight" dopeboys with girlfriends on the outside even be getting head from sissys in there still claiming they straight, saying it dont count when u in the pen. thats a common thing. man i could tell some stories. but its been a long ass time and i dont think about it, rather keep it that way. itll never happen again.

peace and love anons :)

Thanks for sharing these anecdotes, user. Checked.

Attached: lolaRossiy_by_AlexisAmant.jpg (960x535, 38K)

BTC has been compromised. A new P2P electronic cash system has emerged based on the same concepts I designed Bitcoin around. It takes what we have learned over the years and improves on the original design. This is our best shot at a decentralized future and it should secure our freedom for the next several decades.

Please refer to snowblossom.org and the the community there with any questions.

Best regards,
Satoshi Nakamoto

I was so close to buying BTC when it was 500$, could've bought at least 7 - 8 of them.

Just sucks man...

I was 22. What I wouldn't give to go back.

reading the whitepaper and now im filthy rich in a new zealand luxury resort lol