Let's actually talk the real movements of Chainlink for a second /biz

Now as a veteran of Bitcoin trading, 6 years in I can tell you newbs that you've been sitting on a shitcoin for years now. However, I can tell you now that your time has come and now the real fun begins. Your coin's presence has had time to grow and prove itself and if the news is good tomorrow and not bullshit, your coin will go beyond it's ATH, literally demolish it and go to .001 BTC and above. My prediction for this comes from about 6 months of bear markets and people yearning to invest in something good and this FOMO will not stop and might surprise everyone to perhaps .009 btc NEO prices. Yes, I said it. It's possible and good luck you fucking faggots. Bitcoin vet out. P.S. I predicted Ethereum was going to be the second top coin before anyone knew who Vitalik was at the Miami conference. Good luck(Watching rocket thrusters initialize).

Attached: MOSHED-2018-10-31-19-57-8.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9dpjN3Mwps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hope so

godbless you saltty ol cunt

Attached: rentfree.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Needs more.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................eos

Attached: 1527318348064.jpg (1800x998, 552K)

See you on the other side you mother fucker

Let me suck that old salty dick, Veteran OP.

sergeybless

got any more pumps, so fucking bad I missed the linky train for this quarter

You sound like a newfag.

Attached: 1523683721717.jpg (719x755, 102K)

>larping as an old fag to trick anons into fomoing the top of a pump
don't you feel bad about doing this?

Oldfag here, hurts me to say but I agree.

Isn't this project suppose to take off when smart contracts get adopted etc?

...but its not possible even possible to have had Chainlink for years. Faggot.

Go back to /pol you NPC larp faggot. The Men are talking here.

Oh btw, if you faggots want proof I knew of ETH before most of you baby shits started larpin like Bitcoin vets then watch this and learn. youtube.com/watch?v=l9dpjN3Mwps

That my friends is vintage "before money skeleton" Vitalik debuting a little known shit project called Ethereum. Many called me crazy of my claims, not so much anymore. Fuck you all and Good luck.

Attached: 39083357_1951844111545877_3520281283156508672_n.jpg (690x960, 63K)

The real singularity type movements will happen once blacks and Mexicans sell their link. Coinbase has our cell numbers and the NSA knows who is black and Mexican so they will alert coinbase who will in turn notify binance that all minorities have sold link and that's when the real pump will happen

You type like a faggot.

How does this prove you knew anything? That video has nothing to do with you.

look i love rape and street shitting as much as the next pajeet but come on

Either you believe or you don't, it's your choice. I also remember Ethereum's shitty website back in the day that looked like a cheesy fantasy book cover with a diamond on it.

good thing i'm asian

There is something wrong with this boy

Huh? I've watched that exact video before and I only got into crypto this year.
How does posting a link to a well known video validate anything he's claiming?

if the submarine has a hook hand then all the windows have bars on them.

Shit, this is kinda true and I never thought about this before. People are fucking desperate for some gaing after the travesty that is year 2018. If LINK suddenly comes into the spotlight it's going to get a TON of new money.

Exactly. A pair of fucking larpers lol.
Thanks for the advice "oldfags". Will be flipping my link again soon.

you sound like a mutt pajeet hybrid with no money and no brains

fuck off to reddit

All the oldfags here will remember the Hodgekinson fallout and I also remember his "I'm the new Steve Jobs" talks at the old ETH meetups. Was classic and lame.

thats literally what happened with RVN and PHX, and their runs didnt begin after big fat green candles..

How are you still rambling? Faggot.

Funny thing is is I'm sitting on BTC while most of you are fucking broke ass pleb bitches that larp on biz all day. Nobody knows how epic the ride of ETH was when it went from .002 btc to fucking .03 BTC in only 3 days. You faggots will never be able to feel that awesomeness now because of the BTC/USD relationship economically. Too much money is in now and those fat gains don't exist anymore.

>You faggots will never be able to feel that awesomeness
thats where you're wrong kiddo

Was there too you newfag. Faggot.

Attached: c26.png (625x626, 18K)

I believe hook me up bro. Next good project?

.001 would only make it $6. that's all?

Truthfully, I wanna see this shit project go to .01 btc and I think with all these dumbasses using meme force to push it it just might do that once it breaks the ATH. I really don't give a shit about link but with it's press and the dumbasses in here I think it has the potential to do so.

>/pol

Attached: 1540225067612.png (300x250, 26K)

>/pol

yeah you're definitely new, get the fuck out

have you tried no fap?

Go back to /pol. We don’t need your kind here

this is a really beautiful gif, user. Thanks, seriously.

>team holds 65% of tokens

lol

>hurr u a newfag
>posts dumblr fanart

chinlink is da best

Attached: 1360270953052.png (1126x634, 56K)

This project will make smart contract adoption possible. They'll start to have effect on the real world, in addition to it's traditional role as a shitcoin creation carousel.

this FUD is still legitimate, coinbase will not list them for this reason. Hope they'll burn those tokens.