12k link and 0.16 Linkpool shares. Will I make it?

12k link and 0.16 Linkpool shares. Will I make it?

Attached: images (8).png (313x313, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

staking.linkpool.io/dex
twitter.com/linkpoolio/status/1057970571403841536
staking.linkpool.io/stake-withdraw/dex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have 15k LINK and 0.28 Linkpool shares. I also worry if I will make it. Even if we make $1-2million, how can we invest it for passive income, and dodge the taxman?

Thought about getting linkpool shares for a while now, but keep wondering if it's a scam somehow even though I know that's almost impossible. I should just fucking do it already

Attached: fffffff.png (800x1067, 855K)

It's plainly not a scam, even a cursory look into them will show you that. at least get the minimum shares for priority staking.

offshore bank account
trade for a normie coin and sell for cash irl

What I mean by this is that I'm just a brainlet with paranoia, I know that the very decentralized nature of it makes it virtually impossible to scam someone with it. I just have autism

23k link. 2.84 lp shares.
If it goes well ill either pay my tax with a smile, reducing whichever way is legal with a good accountant. Or ill look at moving countries and cashing out there if it is enough.

Maybe if we hold long enough we will make it.

what's minimum

Also most of us have held link for over a year now. So anything we plan to cash out in the future will be minimal tax, like 15%.

0.04 is the minimum but no one knows how many 1 shares allows you to stake as priority yet.

wtf I clicked a buy order and submitted and now it's in the order book instead of filling the order
What kind of shit dex is this

whats the payout for the linkpool?

Question, what was the original ETH price per LP share? What percent of total crowdsale staking divs does 1 LP entitle you to? What is the minimum for priority staking? Can't really find these answers anywhere.

It was 1:1. Now people are selling 25:1 fugg

Ico price. 1LP=1ETH
Only 1000 sold, team have 4000 that are not for sale
1LP= 0.000628% of revenue. Pretty sure it's every $1million Linkpool make it revenue 1LP =$62.80
The minimum LP you can buy is 0.04 and that is the minimum you need for priority but no one knows yet how much 1LP will allow you to stake x amount of link as priority at the beginning

Post more chainlink-chans

Attached: 5DC25BC4-11F9-4D4D-8C75-6F2FC9E83FAC.jpg (1423x1600, 188K)

The way I see it, there's no point in fomoing in on the shares at these prices. Worst case, I lose the first couple months of mainnet because no priority staking. But the ball won't even have been rolling yet at that point anyways. If we're banking on mass adoption, LP will either have so many nodes running that priority won't even matter, or there will be competing pooling services. Either way I've been hodling this shit for so long that I could care less about waiting

You buy gold using bitcoin. Stupid assholes. Fucking idiots don't know anything about gold and silver

I brought some, fuck it. I'm not waiting months to stake. Linkpool will be running as soon as chainlink mainnet is released. Having stakes in a node that early could mean a big difference I think

I have 45k link. Any thoughts on how much can be made passively through linkpool?

It could also mean bugs in the code and edits which change the contract to make you lose all your LINK. The team can change the code at any time they want, so all it takes is some random error. I aint falling for that shit.

Attached: 1535450169041.jpg (207x244, 7K)

Don't try and scare me like this user, fuck you

uhm they are shiny rocks. What else is there to know?

i have 10k link and .56 link pool shares
am i going to make it?

10k link and 14.24 linkpool shares
will I make it?

You are based user that sold to me today aren't you?

did I talk to you on telegram?
if so then yes

Yes that's me

22k LINK and 0.2 LP. Should be enough to make it I reckon.

can you still buy linkpool shares? where do you buy them?

on their dex on their site

Should I buy 0.84 shares with 12.5 eth? That seems to be cheapest now.. would be easy income for next 10 years and I can autostake all profits?

who knows user
maybe Sergey will eat away their funding and link collapses making link pool usless
maybe he will get hit by a car
maybe a trillion dollar derivatives market money starts flowing through link pool
maybe I'm in a coma from when I hit my head really hard on the pavement when skateboarding as a teen
all of these situations seem possible

Sorry it's 10.5 eth for 0.84..tempting. There are ridiculous asks also, like 77 eth per share :D

By tomorrow morning all the sell orders, even the 100 eth one will be filled

But do you know is it possible to automatically stake linkpool profits to nodes? That would be awesome.

How much shares needed for priority staking into nodes?

finally someone gets it. stop being deluded sheep anons and think about it for one minute.

Found it, I'll buy minimum then, at least getting priority staking for 100$ price.

I cannot believe I put 6 eth into fucking ignite ratings over linkpool

Someone please kill me

It would be glorious to watch all the linkpoolfags lose their stinkers.

40k link and 1.4 LP

How long is my Yacht going to be eo2020

10k Link and 14 LP shares, will I make it?
If Linkpool earns $1,000,000 I receive as passive income $875 worth of Link

>buying link pool bags so they can exit scam

are you me? lmao

I thin they are going to shoot in their own foot of they don’t open up staking for others fast enough. People will just start their own nodes and btfo linkpool

Hi, I'm the guy who made the G-G-Guys?!?! Thread when the DEx went live. There are 1000 shares that represents a 6.25% of the total Linkpool revenue.

For every share you own, you have a 0.00625% of Linkpool.

If Linkpool earns $1,000,000 you would earn $62.5 per every share you own. Also you get staking priority proportional to the amount of Linkpool shares you own. The exact quantity of Link you can stake per share is unknown yet.

Originally it was 1 ETH contributed = 1 share, but the team decided to equally distribute the unsold portion of the crowdsale among contributors. Since the crowdsale only reached 701.2 ETH, everyone got a 40% extra. So 1 ETH = 1.4 LP shares.

Awesome, only 10K Link and 10 LP shares. We will wave each other from our yatchs.

If there is enough traffic for Linkpool nodes, it's for sure they will open for the rest.

Jonny just announced they upgraded the DEx contract

Attached: LP_upgrade.png (1105x57, 7K)

it's not nearly enough
I just want to have 40k link and 10 linkpool
lmao

I know at the moment the testnet is not mean to represent what the roi might be on go live

But if linkpool is pulling 200 jobs a day through one node at a rate of 0.05 link per job this will give you a roi of 1.25% a month. How are these not great numbers?? I would be happy with 1% a month

100 footer

Also forgot to add that at the moment these test nodes have no more then 175 people in them. Linkpool share holders, no more then 200. We are lucky we will be able to stake early

because it's entirely arbitrary... and literally based on nothing more than the number of tests jonny is setting up

Where can I buy link pool shares?

Not cool, upgrade cleared all buy and sell orders. Should have informed before

staking.linkpool.io/dex

I strongly believe that investing in Linkpool will be by far more profitable than directly investing into Chainlink in the long term.

Passive income due to staking.
Passive income due to share holding.
Holding all the passive income untill it really moons.

Agreed.

staking.linkpool.io/dex

>I strongly believe that investing in Linkpool will be by far more profitable than directly investing into Chainlink in the long term.

I think that's very possible based on the ICO price, but not at all at the price people are trying to sell lp tokens at on the exchange right now.

I'm not talking about the LP share price I don't have intention of selling ever, but about the passive income that it will generate.

You should be cautious of linkpool. Couple of eth ponzi dapp were shilled here and everyone said they were secured too. Until someone blew it up with a hole in the code. Reasonable thing is do get a little and watch to ensure its safe.

Order book cleared just when I was buying, someone sell me shares please

But how is 200 jobs a day not possible?
Even at 100 days a day at 0.05 link would make 0.612% a month, or let's say 200 jobs a day at 0.025link per job would make 0.612% a month, that's over 7% a year

200 jobs a day is low. Their estimates were deliberately very conservative/ anti hype

This, so let's say 400 jobs a day at a rate of 0.025 link would give you 1.25% roi a month. You think this is achievable user?

There are 3 questions really. Can the nodes handle more than that, yes absolutely. How many nodes will there be on launch, not sure, but they are aiming for 700 once at full steam (14m/20k per node). And what demand is there.

The last one is the key.
Anyone who gives you actual figures is guessing at this point, but the potential is huge obviously

In the Linkpool's whitepaper they state an example of a monthly revenue of $16,000. It's what they consider the worst possible scenario. That means in the worst scenario they have considered, Linkpool would earn $192,000 a year.

That would give you $12 worth of LINK a year multiplied by every share you own. And if you stake, that amount will be bigger.

Also don't forget that Jonny has stated plenty of times that they desire to control the 10% of the traffic of the network, which is quite ambitious.

twitter.com/linkpoolio/status/1057970571403841536

The DEx has been locked for today due to some issues.

>inb4 AAAAAAAAH BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCTTTTTT!!!!!!

I thought Jonny said no more than 10%, did he actually say they were targeting 10?

Several times, indeed. In the LinkTrader discord and in slack. Let me see if I can find it and screencap it

I'm not able to find the exact quote, but this one is bullish too

Attached: Jonny_objective.png (596x114, 8K)

Oh, sorry was meant for you

only own 4.3k LINK. Am I gonna make it?

yes, but you need to sell by today

If you are smart yes. Run your own node, whether you use Node as a Service from the Linkpool guys or you run it by your own. If you want less risk but steady income, stake with Linkpool. If you want to do it early get some shares tomorrow (the DEx is closed for today)

noob question but how do I get Linkpool shares?

staking.linkpool.io/stake-withdraw/dex

Left column, DEX tab.

But currently there are some issues and it's under maintainment. Some people were having troubles to visualize the buy/sell orders and they are fixing it. Apparently it has something to do with Metamask

Thanks friend. All the best

Huge red DILDO incoming.

>maintainment
lel
it's maintenance

I stand corrected friend.
No problem, you're welcome

HAHA U STUPID good one, lol idiots on biz

I'd sell 100k linkpool shares right now,

but I can't :(

someone willing to donate linkies to me?

FUD FUD FUD FUCK OF

0x29F9D6625f88367682B5B1e7781C1EafA0D30151

help a poorfag out:(

sent :)

god bless you

Attached: 1540881366576.jpg (1157x1200, 121K)

reported
I wonder what I can do to have my sell order filled