Seriously thinking about suicide right now

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 9.17.57 PM.png (1307x483, 103K)

Do it faggot you deserve it

Livestream it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 9.20.15 PM.png (1296x510, 127K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 9.21.15 PM.png (1286x520, 124K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*WHEEZE*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OH MY GOD PEOPLE ACTUALLY GAMBLE EARLY RETIREMENT FOR PENNIES LMAO

you can still make it fren...you just cant make it as before

bruh if this isn't an inspect element gag this is the skariest thing ive seen this halloween

Sorry to hear it, don't be a fudding faggot and maybe the magic will find you

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 9.24.05 PM.png (1315x563, 138K)

Nope. Just a dumb ass that doesn't know how to handle his money. I literally had 160k chainlinks at one point

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 9.26.08 PM.png (1312x542, 133K)

I am so sorry bro. I suggest move 2/3 of your available fiat into link right now. A 50% off deal might be coming so prepare for that, but I sure as hell wouldn't risk it, this might be singularity. If you decide not to take my advice. New chances will emerge. Do not kill yourself

Fiat or btc I should say

>tfw i sold at the same price too, just before the massive pump

if ur gonna livestream ur suicide u should let me join too

Holy fuck dude this is rough

I'm an impatient idiot what can I say. I wasn't even trying to swing trade. I should of just kept accumulating and not touched an ounce of my linkies. I can never have nice things. This is all my fault.

F

Fuck man...

user at first i laugh but now i am sad with you
i am a 500 linklet holder, and i will never sell because i am a poor boy and this is my chance at riches.
do yourself a favor, buy back, hold, and just try not to think about it
it isnt too late marine

Attached: 1518192030451.png (2540x3176, 110K)

dont sweat it new opportunities will arise, dont fomo in now like a retard ignore these stinkies. I know the pain but yours is nothing i had 200k ada in Nov '17 sold them at 3 cent before the bullrun now thats pain. man up and re invest there are other projects out there with bigger potential than link right now research and you will find them (2 or 3, link still good but wait for dump)

I owned 4 million Verge and sold it at $0.003. Take a number fag.

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

You didn't betray sergey
You betrayed yourself

Link traitors will get the rope

I have 0.98700000 LINK should I KMS bros? Or am I still gunna get the Lambo?

this guy knows the real pain. I also mined around 250k XSH and sold at 6-7 sats. Go look at that chart holy shit. Bullrun came so damn fast there are many stories like ours

Why are you such a bad trader OP?
I'm genuinely curious, who taught you how to trade?
Do you need some advice?
I can help you help yourself!

KEK you’re not the first and definitely won’t be the last brainlet who sold early

> imagine selling eth at $3

that’s pretty much (You)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1527180065980.gif (554x400, 120K)

OP please respond don't kill yourself and I will help you out I might even do it for free.
Normally I don't do this so if you hurry up I will keep my word and consider helping you for free to recover your profits.

KEK

Attached: 1535440792096.jpg (640x626, 78K)

do what this guy says fren
i so sorry for your loss, but singularity hasnt hit yet

I learned my lesson. Found an insanely low cap gem that hasn't been shilled here since January and have been bagholding/accumulating more ever since. Not selling until next alt run.

Attached: baleenpepe.png (700x800, 229K)

+20% USD
+5% ETH

if you aint arbitraging....

Tell me the coin fren

if its a shitcoin on CB you're fucked dude. I've bagholded my share of microcaps, most wont ever recover

I just gave you a clue. Figure it out.

Fren I have very small portfolio pls I need all the gains necessary to escape the slums of Canada pls fren I dont want to live here anymore its too cold fren you must help me escape the frozen gulag trudeau will convert me to the gaythiesm if I stay here any longer fren
If your coin isn't going to moon tomorrow don't even bother

i think its either coss or obsidian (ODN), fucking risky if you ask me but id throw a couple hundreds if you can afford it

BOUGHT 120k THESE STINKIES AT THE VERY BOTTOM AT 1350 SATS LAST YEAR AND SOLD AT 3300 SATS A FEW MONTHS AGO FUCK

Attached: 1514560409968s.jpg (250x247, 6K)

why user
we told you countless time to just hold. we told you it would be $1000 eoy. why did you sell?
did you fall for the evil swinglinker trolls? did you believe their lies?
you can still join the marines. we can save you. you just need to rebuy your stack

Attached: 1535380219687.jpg (620x339, 30K)

Fuck how are you people so bad at trading?

i literally have 0.97800000 Link and I feel like I own 70 ferraris
Why don't you fools just hold ONE COIN.
IS HOLDING A SINGLE COIN THAT HARD?

REKT. WTF was your thought process man? If you had that many LINK, you had to believe in it a little bit at some point. Why sell before all these conferences? And fucking Devcon? And mainnet? You honestly deserve to be poor.

If you think that is bad, I bought 600k REQ at its lowest point last year (something like 3 cents when the order book bottomed out) watched it go above $1 BUT ONLY FUCKING SOLD WHEN IT HIT 10 CENTS AGAIN THIS YEAR FUCK

Attached: I+refuse+to+believe+this+is+human+language+_cd1a0c8bb21bd77a9968bb5563b14021.jpg (640x659, 47K)

I had ANS at like 5$ I sold it the day before it pumped for like 1%.
This was like just before they officially changed the name to NEO. I sold it cuz my friend held bags for a week at a small loss and he told me he chose to sell so I followed him.

this frens is next level JUSTening. Imagine waking up to your portfolio now worth 600k and just telling yourself: nice but i want my millions. This was the bull sickness

never sell more than 1/3rd of your current stack at a time when you feel that anxious feeling of "a correction is immanent"
this should be a big enough trade to relieve the nervous feeling and make you happy you took profit while still leaving enough on the line to take advantage of future gains.
if you feel the nervous feeling again relatively soon and the price has moved less than 50% go calculate how much profit you took last time, how much profit you'd be taking at this level how much capital you'd have left in the asset and take another look.

same goes for buying. you stack your buys in.
small order at start but when you see panic and bases start to crack you start to stack in heavier with each trade.

this works because most people can identify mania and panic so know when the market is starting to get irrational (aka parabolic), but no-one can predict the actual market top or bottom unless they are the ones making it. because of this you use MULTIPLE ORDERS instead of taking a blind guess once or twice and then just sitting on your hands trying not to panic when the market stays irrational longer than you thought possible

or don't be a faggot and just go all-in LINK. One order, one click, one decision.

so what happens when like me you decide to go in on link with an average buy in over 70 cents then watch as it drops for months on end but don't have any more money to dollar cost average with?

I too sold some link today but am well aware of what the market can do and am being extra cautious with regards to link, so I only sold 1/10th of my stack in 3 layered orders

you have a future and some people will miss you. youll break some hearts. dont be selfish and asinine.

cheer up fren.

Attached: hugfren.png (746x512, 105K)

The announcement tomorrow will literally destroy you and a bunch of other people that are hesitant if you do not buy NOW.
I'm under an NDA so I can't reveal much. Trust what I say, LINK is not like any other coin.

Thanks just sold another 100k

thanks for sell signal just sold 100k

bigmAc

What the fuck, we already have been pumping a lot, but you make it sound like even a 2x tomorrow wouldn't be crazy?

You won't be missed.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I know that feel. I had about six million tron from $.001

Holy shit.

Attached: 1430008753388.jpg (450x240, 26K)

damn bro

>user
>Under NDA

>link is not like any other coin
we know this already user
Why do you think we hold this besides the memes which spawn inevitably from its greatness

Buy LINK you say?

Attached: pepe png.png (600x515, 63K)

and op
dont
you made money still right?
nothing is stopping you from buying back in
you are just basically starting over
if you think link will keep going up then buy now
if you think it's going to dump wait for a lower entry point

What in the fuck lol. That shit is so painful I wonder why you posted it, sadist. Hahahahah

Attached: 6a0115709f071f970b0168e9657cc8970c.jpg (400x225, 25K)

holy shit are you me
but I don't even get mad at that one cause we'll verge is a shitcoin and who would have thought

I did the same user, and I already made more money with zrx and ravencoins pumps. You can always go back and refill your stack as long as you make money with other coins.

I want to be in the screenshot. This will be like that guy who bought pizza with bitcoin

You did buy in again right? Even with 50% less linkies you'll still have life alterting money

Can someone explain to me what he did? I don't even understand what the picture represents

he sold back in April a shit ton of link

How many Link can you buy right now OP?

What's the big deal? April? So what? What was the price in April? So he's basically missed a 2 times while it's still basically 50 cents?

Attached: 1304376955947.png (200x185, 91K)

The point is he had like multiple bitcoins worth of it dude thats a lot of money
I didn't count how many he had but I think he said he has over 1M ATH Link bags.

NVM he had 160k
Market sell 160000 links right now is 13.57760000 BTC

hahahah

just buy back high user

Thanks OP. I sold at 5600 and this made me feel a lot better.