Called it on LINK back in July, COFI is next

Friends of /biz, I had made a call back in July mentioning that a rebound in the token price was overdue as one of the main factors in the declining price was partly the macro trend, but more importantly, dwindling volumes that had dropped it from upwards of $10M USD in 24h volume down to $1-2M, a 80-90% drop in trading. Inevitably, the token price would then drop substantially as any additional selling pressure would have a much larger downward pressure on the token price. However, these weren't reasonable price drops and any news that could add value to the project would provide a high enough buy pressure that would allow LINK to rise from the ashes if we think from an inverse point of view. In fact, that was what happened and we're now seeing LINK reaching May levels again in terms of USD prices and nearing ATH in sats.

LINK is still a great investment imo as normies continue to scramble into the fomo over the next couple of months, but I think for the most part, we've already reaped much of the profits. I'll still hold onto some LINK but I've sold off a bunch of it to play how I think the markets will play out in the next couple of months.

Next couple of months, we're gonna see low cap coins (especially the ones near their ATL down 90+%) having a rebound as the markets stabilize and volume starts dripplin in again. Inevitably, the coins to 10x will be the ones that have some form of working product with product/market fit and has a token model that would fundamentally allow the price of the token to see upside (aside from pure speculation).

I went looking for projects that hit my criteria (low cap sub 10mill, near ATL, decent working product, low trading volume - the reason I look for this is because I want to find coins that will see a huge upside in token price as volume starts coming back in again).

COFI is a perfect fit imo.

> 2mill market cap
> 90%+ down from ATH
> blockchain data trading signals, news aggregator MVPs

Attached: binancelisting.jpg (900x1200, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/ethereum-bigquery-public-dataset-smart-contract-analytics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> already released staking, 1% of circ supply is currently staked and increasing substantially
> check out their medium posts and twitter, there's some very interesting stuff
> competitor SAN is lacking but has 10x their market cap, this could be an easy 10x once trading volume ramps up again
> they were a hyped up project during ICO, sold out during presale and chose not to do a public sale. compensated whitelisted users with an airdrop

>makes a long post to convince readers that he works in the field, and is knowledgeable about the market.
>ends the post by shilling a shitcoin.

sage

Attached: 1515783519652.png (804x743, 11K)

Bro, wtf is link? It's just a meme, it's fucking weird how the entire board has been shilling it literally all year, but this level of shilling is fucking insane.

Redpill me on link. Honestly, it looks like shit to me, pretty sure you guys are just memeing.

gay. you use LINK as some sort of tool to convince the reader that you know what you're talking about. reading this was like reading a tindr profile desperate and cocky all in one.

it's already up more than 2.5x since july, there's still upside but i think it's limited. let me redpill you on COFI instead

> cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/ethereum-bigquery-public-dataset-smart-contract-analytics

u all are RETARDS bc no one is mentioning the easiest way to make $$$ rite now. short tether -- no stop loss

>Next couple of months, we're gonna see low cap coins (especially the ones near their ATL down 90+%) having a rebound as the markets stabilize and volume starts dripplin in again. Inevitably, the coins to 10x will be the ones that have some form of working product with product/market fit and has a token model that would fundamentally allow the price of the token to see upside (aside from pure speculation).
Ironically COSS.

Engine upgrade This month + Exchange UI upgrade about same time.

ye coss is good, I have some holdings in coss

A massive amount of LINK will be taken out of circulation due to nodes running. Less supply and more interest = moon. Also, LINK is for institutional investors. You couldn't even buy in with less than 90K.

Some interesting stuff on COFIs github pulls

Attached: githubpulls.png (1155x876, 115K)

I connected to their telegram bot. Looks like this is their first signal.

Attached: tradingsignal.png (1196x810, 106K)

I've never seen it hyped this much before, usually link sits ~80/100 mentions on this board, but this is just insane

merv.tech

interested to hear what this announcement tomorrow will be

Attached: &&*.jpg (900x540, 50K)

being the contrarian, i'm tempted to sell before the announcement. probably will

also ori

those guys are legit no volume, not low volume lol - pretty risky mate. never really looked into them much though, what do they do?

they steal your money
zero volume. jesus user, really?

the fact that this picture exists is just confirmation that whatever this project is is a massive scam

kill yourself pajeet

oh wow OP, sounds like a good project I agree with you, will take a look into it and maybe buy one or two.
Can you post the whitepaper and roadmap?
Can we expect binance and coinbase listing soon?

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

??? nani? I don't know how you come to the conclusion that this picture existing means it's a scam project. Tim and Cz has historically had a good relationship.. Cz retweets his tweets sometimes too.

Attached: cztwitter.png (1176x770, 479K)

so this shit will eventually list on binance? sounds COmFI. Still wont buy though

Yes.

Attached: rick.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Idk user, I don't say speculative things

Attached: 218_copy.jpg (926x521, 48K)

Surprised only one person has called this faggot a pajeet. This is literally the most obvious example of a pajeet I've ever seen on this board.

long dai