There will be movies about us

There will be movies about us.

Attached: 1_qiRzcuyOTM1UjH3dq7SMOA.png (278x276, 35K)

i hold a lot of link and wouldn't want to watch this shit film.

Wheres that user that was archiving chainlink threads/memes. Said he was going to write a book or something of that nature.

The price of Eth will be measured in sergeys.

You mean sergs. We’ve already talked about this.

Ahh we are tasting the sprinkles of rain before the monsoon season.

I assume you're saying movies about delusional failures. Such movies could be successful. It depends.

you mean spergers

Tldr why it's going up?

It was true. All of it.

Optimism

Pump and dump. The dump just started. Target is 4500 sats

There are no movies about eth, btc, xmr, xrp, neo, etc etc etc bagholders who got rich so why would link be different?

Because Chainlink has attended multiple events discussing it's use. More are to come next month. Then marketing will follow. Afterwards, finally... the mainnet will launch.

I estimate a minimum of $1,000 EOY

I have a big big archive, will dump post singularity

Pump and dump. The same reason any other abritray alt goes up randomly in the middle of a bear market

>le pump and dump upwards meme

Attached: d1518058598300.png (817x443, 34K)

There's like 5 movies about Bitcoin. Hilariously, a young Vitalik is in one. Maybe The Rise and The Rise of Bitcoin if I remember correctly? And we need to have a Fear and Loathing style account of Chainlink's rise. It has been dirty and disturbing with a lot of LARPs and flat out lying to get people to sell. It's quite incredible really.

Like twilight but more retarded and you're all sucking each other's cocks, like real life.

its been dumping upwards the entire year what r u on about

You mean sergoshi

1,000,000,000,000,000,000 sergoshi = 1 LINK