Rumors spread like wildfire that there's going to be an announcement today

>rumors spread like wildfire that there's going to be an announcement today

Did he even say there'd be an announcement at all? Why is everyone so sure news is coming today? No news (not even talking about bad news) just means the hypeniggers are going to jump ship and linkies will be JUST'd to the Nth degree.

Attached: 03747023403423.jpg (622x596, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Timccopeland/status/1057667369806503937
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/devcon4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/Timccopeland/status/1057667369806503937

Attached: announcement.jpg (835x818, 133K)

Tim Copeland, Silent whistle blower, Big Dogg
All confirmed there will be a happening today.
The only people getting JUST'd today will be nolinkers and swing traders.

Copeland is the biggest, ballsiest swing-linker. He'll sell the top before the conference.
Sergey wouldn't shill like that.

Even if there's no news and we "dump", the doors are finally opening. The floor will be higher and higher. It's happening.

Drunkanon (who is possibly a LARP) said there would be insane news today. Also some crypto "journalist" tweeted it. He says he talked to Sergey but he probably just saw drunkanon's post.
Even all of that is bullshit, 50 cents is still a good price, announcement or not.

>price pumping
>Whales buying
>Drunk user said there would be news
>Copeland said there would be news

That's what we know.

Oh nice, thanks user. Copeland seems semi-credible at least. That's fucking awesome. I swear to god if these faggots are hyping us up to swing link im gonna kms 100 times.

This is what I'm worried about, that he's just downright lying.

I just realised DrunkAnon is Sergey.

who fucking cares? No matter what happens today LINK is moving out of sleeper mode into the early adoption phase, we're going to be fucking rich either way.

All of the unique larpers with above average diction and sentence structure are sergey. Remember when Damu said that we'd find out soon enough that all the link tripfags are the same person?

holy shhhhhhhit!

Yeah well I put all my money into this and convinced my family to buy into it so I'm still in denial, I can't believe we're unironically going to make it. I'm going to be a god to my family, holy fuck

yes.. larpers say "big news" after days straight of pumping. can't possibly a large dump on fomo buyers or whatever...

kekekek oh yeah I forgot that!
what a fucking ballsy move that would be if good ole sergyboy would timestamp on biz revealing he held the carrot on the stick all along

Where is the drunkanon thread about it?

When is Sergey speaking

not saying that isn't possible, but if it is it would be terrible PR to openly admit direct correlation between yourself and Jow Forums, especially when the goal is to chase institutional clients (read: nepotistic and vindictive jews whose experience of Jow Forums comes from articles from the 2016 election).

this tim copeland thing is cringy and the guy who asked about it in slack is even more cringy. seriously these pajeets go to the team and ask about every little thing. Sergey's probably not going to share anything else again after something like that.

Link to drunkanon thread?

Drunkanon is legit. The rest of larpers are shit, but he isn't

It wasn't a thread, it was a post he made in an existing thread. Fyi, on ,9/26 Drunkanon said Link would be listed on Coinbase. He predicted these pumps as well as Link in top 20 in cmc by end of year. If this happens best larper ever with Link.

The delusion. This is gonna correct hard. I can tell just from how all you guys are speaking.

We are nowhere near out of early adopter phase. There is no fucking adoption in sight. The project is still an idea

web3,openlaw = big announcement

I'm guessing it's something like web3,openlaw, maybe Docusign partnership. I don't think it will be Fortune 500 companies. The mainnet is still not ready, so there is zero probability that the announcement is related to Fortune 500 companies.

Now I am already regretting FOMOing in. I'm 90% certain it's a disappointing announcement.

AB was legit. I'm still not sold on Drunk user

"Literally hundreds of projects."

You think he is just talking about shitcoins? Lol. This is real life, waiting for chainlink to provide them data. Don't fall for the fud, or the shills, but have your ducks in a row

could also be Jumpstart. It's still the only company chainlink follows on twitter that isn't a confirmed user. Docusign is definitely going to happen so that's also possible.

maybe completed audits? IntellectEU coming out as a white label project is possible, and it makes sense since Sergey specifically talked about the white label stuff recently.

Ye of little faith.

this, I don't know how you could sell right now. there's going to be a nonstop stream of users coming out and saying they're using the project until it launches.

Unironically this. The nose knows

Balls are tingling... This is it lads. $10 eom

What makes you think so?

either way, we'll know today. didn't he have a devcon prediction?

Seen it all too many times. Been here since 2014. Whenever people act like everyone in this thread do, bad things happen to price after.

Why would you believe this literal who?

Sergey NEVER hypes anything. He certainly wouldn't tell some random faggot he's making a "big announcement".

Whoa, you sound wise, like a seasoned veteran.

If so, sell the news.

Look at this face. This is the face of a man who think you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: 5MvYJL9s_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

What was this get?

>be joirnalist
>meet sergey at semi informal event
>hey sergey, i write for and I'd love to do a piece on devcon4, can we talk? any crumbs you can give me?

it isn't that unbelievable. not saying it WILL happen but i could see the above scenario or something similar happening

He looks like a doomer who thinks he's supposed to be happy now that he's doing better in life, but still has trouble sleeping because he's still depressed.

MAINNET RELEASING TODAY I REPEAT MAINET BEING RELEASED TODAY BUYBUYBUY

Well I could believe Sergey going "we have an announcement" if he really does have one.
He's anti-hype, but that doesn't mean he's anti-truth.

Still, I don't trust this Copeland guy's face.
Too easy to manipulate people by saying some bs about "big announcement". Chinks have been doing it for ages.

I think if you have been investing here for at least a year you should notice these patterns of behaviour.

Every time a shitcoin moons a lot people go crazy and europic. They dpeak irrationally like it will go up forever or they will lose their only opportunity.

Look at EOS mainnet, tron... and even on smaller scall look at moons like raven, quant... this pattern is consistent.
Linkies are there atm

>tim copeland
>copeland
>cope

Where have you been? We've been like this for a year through thick and thin. And daily complaints for our glee

Yeah this newfag can fuck off, chek'd

Chainlink isn't even really mooning yet, we're still at less than 50% of ATH, which was hardly a moon to begin with compared to tons of other shittokens in early January.
The fuck are you talking about.

Nah. I have been here. How can you not notice it?

The memes didn’t stop. However the mood does. In june july it was depressing. Ppl were all “the fundamentals havent changed” and “dca” etc.
Fud increased and link threads were way fewer in number. Less spam and more discussions.

Now i should not need to explain current situation. It is the same as the other peaks.

Just be careful. Dont spend hard earned money on something when ppl act this way. Very consistent predictor. Fomo is not a strategy, but in the peak of europhia and overconfidence you can convince yourself it is.

yea but both still entered the top 10 and stayed there even after crashing... there's a lot of crazy euphoria to go. chainlink has never had its crazy hype moon where you see articles about it everywhere. there's a lot of low hanging fruit in terms of pajeets who are out of the loop to pump this shit.

Fomo is not the strategy. Utility is. Real world use unlike every other shitcoin

Dont care if the token stays 50 cents, will stake and earn more till adoption hits in a year or two, still excited for news, whether its sergey changed his shirt, or partnership, or heaven forbid a mainnet date

Cant think of it like that.
For example look at japanese stock market. Ppl were europhic in 2007 but it had not come even close to its 1989 peak. It simply rallied hard. Then crash.

The circumstances change but emotions dont.

Xrp last month exactly same. Crazy rally, ppl were so confident and exuberant. Now look.

Sometimes i feel biz as autisticly genius as it is, really is borderline retarded when it comes to things like this

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/devcon4/

>It is the same as the other peaks.
What fucking "peak", boyfriend?
Link is at 55c, which is less than half of its ATH of about 1.2 USD in January 2018.

The ATH of 1.2 USD was about 12x ICO price. Fucking 12x.
That's not even close to a decent moon mission, knowing that absolute shit like fucking PRL went nearly 400x.

He’s just a FUDer playing the “seasoned veteran” angle. A dime a dozen

kys pajeet fud

Yeah, this is all emotions, and has nothing to do with the constant stream of major partnerships and news coming out for Chainlink. Whatever you say.

> he doesn’t know

10:30 am est

>All of the unique larpers
>All the link tripfags are the same person
>Implying more than one person post on biz at all, ever
Found the newfag

>constant stream of major partnerships

404 not found

k

You think stocks, shares and commodities can only rally to ath?

A rally can be local. This can reverse hard and make a new floor.
You are ignorant as hell. Your logical implies bitcoins rallys to 11k, 10k and 8k were not rallies because the peak was 20k. That is EXACTLY the point. They were rallies and the same emotions are brought out each time.

Link can find a new floor. Like i said, go look at nekkei225. Even adter after a monster rally in 2002-2007 it didnt hit its 1989 peak. Does that mean that in 2007 ppl ahould have said “nah, it can go way higher!”? No.

You clearly dont get the emotional aspect of markets. Even small local rallies can go through this.

The fact linkies are showing this emotion now is kinda worrisome considering its ONLY BACK TO 50 cents.

You guys need to think long term. This shit is showing signs of a peak. Dont throw money away. Buy a pull back.

Also, remember that news and fundamemtals even on good investments go through cycles. Ever wonder why things wont rally even on super bull news? Or why things wont crash even when bearish news is everywhere? Tht is because investors are in the wrong emotional phase.

It's not just about where Chainlink is relative to its own history.
With everything confirmed so far, Chainlink already firmly belongs in the top 10.

user i think link is the best coin but you gotta keep a level head in this game.

It “should” be top ten, but it is not. If it deserved it it would already be there. Just think about it before you go crazy.

Right now link is not there because the market doesnt think it should be. Simple. That is why we are buying. We think it will eventually... but now it is 100% not worth that position otherwise it would actually be there.

This board is fucking retarded and full of fomo and panic idiots. You guys all find good fundamentals on projects but you have no idea how to handle an investment.
Long term hold and buying dips on something like link is valid especially for those who don’t understand market cycles.

What do you even think a head and shoulders pattern means? Its not a random few lines. Its showa investors were excited and purchased a stock. Then early buyers took profits, while new buyers were happy to buy the dip and cause a bigger rally. Then more took profits. After previous support holds and excited buyers continued, but not enough to cause a new high before ppl took profit back to neckline.

That is all the emotions in a meme pattern.

>It “should” be top ten, but it is not. If it deserved it it would already be there.
Nice circular reasoning.
Markets often take time to come to terms reality.
And the reality is Chainlink belongs in the top 10 as is.

>This board is fucking retarded and full of fomo and panic idiots.
You sound upset.
Maybe you shouldn't have sold expecting to buy in at a lower price, swingfaggot.

Yep the only one making these threads are NEETs that need this badly and people working at mcdonalds

This post is the biggest sell signal I've ever seen on biz

Hes right your lack of experience is showing NEET

There is clearly a disconnect between reality and you.

If it should be too 10, it would be obvious to everyone in the world and would be there.

It will get there later as people realise and if they do. We own link hoping that happens.

I trade stocks and btc only. I move my profits into link on the dips. Lol. You sre exposing why it will dip soon.

Like i said, most on this board are fomo neets with no skin in the game. 2k-100k stacks. Handle everything like its hundreds of thousands not some neet bucks you didnt work for.

Biz finds good projects, but never listen to them when it comes to time to buy or sell. 99% here are in net loss still

>If it should be too 10, it would be obvious to everyone in the world and would be there.
Markets often take time to come to terms reality.

>It will get there later as people realise and if they do. We own link hoping that happens.
That's what I'm saying, retard.

>Biz finds good projects, but never listen to them when it comes to time to buy or sell.
Yeah, like you "listened" for when to sell Link, and therefore are missing out on all the recent gains.

Dumb post, how Do u know he didn't convince them a few month ago at .16..

>plebbit spacing
You have to go back

Attached: 1522038852011.jpg (1920x2366, 709K)

Correct. These threads read like Holochain in August all over again. Will dump hard soon. This is coming from someone who has been holding since before Sibos 2017.

Irrational hatred of people who sell is also a sign of desperation.

I never listen to biz. Lol. I trade successfully on my own, biz is just useful emotional index.
I can tell this is running out of steam already because ppl are starting ti get a little nervous by the looks of it.

>another SIBOS
When will he speak at an actual stage?

Attached: linkroom.jpg (1408x809, 179K)

>Friend used to follow chainlink just to see how justed I was getting
>Hasn't talked to me this week at all
GET FUCKED NOLINKER

Attached: 1531340971760.png (593x580, 621K)

ohnononono rory confirmed the room is called "Ultraviolet"

Coinbase is not in the realm of possibility for at least 1 year because one requirement is that the token must have a functional product. Coinbase hype is for low IQers

You sound so cool and wise.

He wont sing on stage like an autist retard, so we have that i guess

Normies don't buy ATL. They buy when it's already going up. They buy bitcoin in December. Like most of the poorfags on this board.

I believe their enthusiasm will go sky high in about 2 hours. Link goes to $1 today and has little if no fallback. My guess, Coinbase happens and some of that 650m gets released through it to help further simplify buying process for future nodes.

This.

This shit is going to dump tonight when the news is a "partnership" with ICX for some other GOOKED shit.

Same. I think it gonna pump about 10% more. Gonna sell my stack then. Will buy in again if we get solid support up there even at a loss. The R:R atm is way too high on holding

>And the reality is Chainlink belongs in the top 10 as is.

ChainChink doesn't even have a working product out yet, holy fuck you are retarded.

you are so fucking wrong

Attached: 1526045242322.jpg (600x801, 122K)

Agreed

Chainlink doesnt need normiebase, don't try turn this into a january shitcoin pump

Exactly. Look at volume. Nobody buys the dips, everyone fomo buys tops

Thos is bad if it retrace much because it creates bagholders who will sell

Attached: 749C2AD1-4414-42B4-81FB-25437A549292.png (750x1334, 157K)

OMG, it's dumping upwards.

...or better yet... when there is no news

all because 1 fucking nobody tweeted that he didnt know anything

you got pumped and dumped on

lol or the orderbook is so thin you can't buy without pumping

This

>Chainlink belongs in top 10

It will be in time. Hodl.

Attached: 1538771767921.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>Hodl

reddit newfag

>all because 1 fucking nobody tweeted that he didnt know anything
>you got pumped and dumped on
Don't you get it? If there is news and a "somebody"tweets about Chainlink... for example someone with 200k twitter followers...

We're going to 12800sats. (85 cents) then retrace to 10k sats (65 cents)

I can smell the reddit

Attached: 1474490689965.jpg (785x757, 199K)

I’m really curious what the News is going to be, maybe some insiders are allready buying in now..

who are you talking about

pajeet fud

someone willing to help a fellow poorfag out? :(

0x29F9D6625f88367682B5B1e7781C1EafA0D30151

send me some linkies

>rumors spread like wildfire that there's going to be an announcement today

It's all just a scam cooked up by the whales doing this little pump show. On top of the rumors of an announcement they create hype by putting sellwalls and then buying them up immediately tby themselves. This makes the fools FOMO in with higher price while the whales dump their bags on these poor idiots. This is literally the oldest trick in the book and yet stinkies stilö fall for it.