Do you guys notice what I notice?

Attached: IMG_3305.jpg (992x482, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.warosu.org/biz/thread/11599477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The gross lack of gender diversity?
Yes me too.

Sausage fest

Once you see lel im so quirky nerdy girls attending chainlink presentations you know its time to sell

oh look, its nothing

I think i found waldo

No

Yikes...

>a projected logo of chainlink at an event after its finished
>this is news for chainlink holders

Pathetic. Why isn't chainlink posting autobanned yet?

You have seen.

There's a black dude right in front. Just like every commercial has a black dude in it or a black dude with a white girl.

Literally saw two different doctor commercials the last two days where the doctors were both black and one even had fucking cornrows while treating the patient.

I've been alive since the 80's and I've literally never seen a black doctor.

I guarantee this faggot photographer made sure he got that 1 black dude in the front frame of the picture out of the few hundred whites at the event.

Bluepilled.

why does it even matter lol

WE MADE IT GUYS, THE MOTHERFUCKING CEO IS TALKING WITH SERGEY RRREEEEE

I'm glad to see that the janitors are doing their job and fight racism on this board. OP BTFO

NPC shill violated his shilling rules, he's supposed to bait us into calling them niggers, just like the somali IQ thread, and not do it himself.

i.warosu.org/biz/thread/11599477

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01-02-51-14-1.png (960x1435, 245K)

fuck off damage control

>there's low IQ NPC leftist in link threads.

Yikes.

OP is a racist fuck.
pic related

Attached: pls-ban.png (1189x296, 106K)

Well, if that inspires black people to become doctors instead of criminals much better don't you think?

I'd be much more outraged about all the gangsta shit depicting black people out there leading them to idolize violence and join gangs.

Everyone is drinking wine. LINK is cultured, sophisticated and obviously runs in institutional circles. They are well respected amongst their peers and know how to throw a classy party. It's not a bunch of NEETs swigging old Milwaukee like an Oraclize event.