Constellation (DAG)

So here is a message forwarded from AL Brown to clear up the CEO news:

Brendan is stepping down as the CEO of Constellation Labs and as a member of the Constellation Foundation board to focus his attention on his passion for the consumer adoption of blockchain technology in developing economies and nations. Constellation has been restructuring the organization where the founders empower cross departmental alliances and decision-making. The company has named Ben Jorgensen CEO and Brendan’s tokens remain with the foundation.

As a result, Brendan sees an opportunity to leverage his strengths to other blockchain and community based initiatives. Given his strengths that include product development, growth and design, as well as engaging with a broad community, he sees the opportunity to support Constellation and the blockchain space as a whole while not being a part of the day to day operations. Stepping back from Constellation will allow the organization to focus on building and deploying the Constellation mainnet. Constellation wishes Brendan the best in his future endeavors
Brendan was also the one opposed to a token burn while Ben supports it, there's been talk on the Telegram about a token burn from both Ben and AL Brown.
---
So what do we have? A coin that bottomed out due to a rumour which has now been cleared up and a possible token burn around the corner, this technological gem has a market cap of $4 million and any doubts around the product progress can be removed by checking their GitHub, the dev team is highly active and moving things along fast, we're only a few months from the main net and this baby will boom when people see it solves the issues plaguing crypto at the moment.

Yes it's a risk and nothing is a sure thing but what they aim to offer is top 50 material, this could easily do 10x in a short period once it takes off

I won't tell you to buy it but I hope you do some research and come to your own conclusion.

Attached: constellation-labs.jpg (380x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/25743/000138713113000737/ex14_02.htm).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Watching this shit show unfold over the past two months = not doing research

Attached: 43525.jpg (211x239, 6K)

Did he trade investor funds?

Kek

Lmao this is the same user that’s been fudding for months now. Now he’s going into shill mode. I guess he’s done accumulating

No, Brendan unknowingly did insider trading
>

Is this related to when he bought up all those coins to prevent that Japanese faggot from dumping?

This is not the same user.

did the team have to buy back his shares. How much $ did he charge?

They did not buy his shares back. He forfeited all of them by leaving. Founders tokens are vested. He might have some for himself from the open market.

The fud was never cleared, not even close. They made some bullshit announcement the CEO quit his own company and surrendered hundreds of millions of tokens in exchange for nothing.
Anyone who believes that is retarded. If this actually happened he either thinks the project is fucked and the tokens have no value, or he did something illegal and was forced out.
Either way this announcement was terrible news. And by claiming the fud was cleared you are genuinely lying right now and you know it.
Show me where they answered the question about Brendan day trading investor funds. Oh thats right, all you can show is the team ignoring the question and pretending it wasnt asked.......over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. At least 100 times, right there in their TG.
You sir, are a fucking liar.

Looks like it's around that time. Brendan was very concerned with the price dump, but as the CEO, he shouldn't be and should put all his efforts in to the product above all else, as price should follow. Him stepping down appears to be the best thing that happened to this team.

Nope, he didn't trade the investor funds, but it appears he may unknowingly (or knowingly) participated in day trading (disclosed confidential information). The timeline perfectly matches the legal shit and stuff.

Nope, he didn't trade the investor funds, but it appears he may unknowingly (or knowingly) participated in INSIDER trading (disclosed confidential information). The timeline perfectly matches the legal shit and stuff.

This is an extremely plausible explanation. The team will never confirm this though so the day trading and insolvency allegations will never go away.

LOL you forgot to turn on your VPN shill.
So you are trying to spin it that the reason the team wont answer if he "day traded" investor funds is because he did this inadvertently by giving an investor inside information.
STFU jackass.
>day trading investor funds on the open market = investor fraud
>Giving an investor inside information = Insider Trading

Nice try bitch. I would ask you where you get your information but I already know you are a dag team member trying to spin this shit any way you can.

>This isnt going away until the team answers faggot

>dag team member trying to spin this shit any way you can.

I feel like >80% of the threads on Jow Forums related to DAG are started by their independent 'marketing' company

WTF, what's the need to turn on the VPN, are you technologically challenged LOL? Yeah and I did correct that, it's insider trading, my bad. Go try asking Michel

Don't disclose who told you that, I know he's already off the team but you're gonna get him sued and now he won't trust you.

No one's spinning shit. If you're logical, you'd go and try digging for chat logs, records and stuff. No one can prove day trading has you would need ETHER SCANS to prove that. Insider trading is the most plausible reason why he was fired / forced to step down.

Its like being in a Monsanto thread with "anonymous" posters claiming what a great company they are and how all the bad press is lie.
Only team members or paid shills support DAG. Anyone whos been following this since the beginning knows the team has been lying to them for months and is guilty of day trading and apparently insider trading as well.

Heres what proves the day trading allegations are true.
100 FUCKING INVESTORS ASKED THEM TO SAY "NO" WE DID NOT DAY TRADE INVESTOR FUNDS.

3 months of this shit and they either say their lawyers wont let them talk right now and just wait a few weeks. A few months came and went and their announcement conveniently forgot to answer this important question.
Better yet, during the announcement investors brought it up in TG again, and they were ignored. And the result, token dumped and team still looks like lying politicians in a cover up.

Alright, here's what I'll tell you, I got banned on their TG too. I realized I may have stepped out of line as I fell for the "day trading" FUD and demanded answers. But I did my due diligence, researched, dug around and asked. So if you're going to push the day trading narrative, nope you won't be able to prove it, but yeah you can tank the price FOR NOW. So I suggest you do your due diligence too and research. Don't let your emotions get to you.

Lying DAG team member posting. You know how pathetic you guys look ignoring this question and trying to spread new rumors to cover up this investor fraud crime? The coin will go to zero before you jerkoffs answer and for investors that sucks. Wish I would have never found this shitcoin

Its incredible how far these people will go to avoid the day trading allegations. It must have been a massive loss.
This fool talking about doing your due diligence, what a lying cunt.

Alright listen, if I was a team member, I won't be posting in Jow Forums, I'd go to twitter because that's where I can fool a lot of plebs. and reddit too. But see, $DAG is a shitcoin right now and no one cares about it so I'm here in Jow Forums sharing what has been found out. So I suggest you research too and don't throw assumptions around.

If it's too incredible for you then chances are it's not true. So do yourself a service sir, and go digging around. It's good for your brain too, prevents Alzheimers.

Research where? Who should we ask about what happened? The team? They made it clear what happened by doing back flips to avoid answering the question and sending you here to spread misinformation. I have my answer, most smart people already believe they are guilty because all the evidence points to that conclusion.

Lying paid shill or team member no doubt about it. You know you bitches are going to have to answer for this sooner or later. Just rip the bandaid off bro, this is going to be much more painful the longer you fucks dodge the day trading allegations.

Here's the thing. ALL smart people will do research: chat history, posted blogs, ask around former employees and such, then that's when you form your conclusion. So if you believe the day trading funds narrative because someone in Jow Forums said it, and you assumed guilt because the team ignores it, then you sir are not so smart after all.

Sir / Madame, if I'm a paid shill or a team member, then I won't be wasting my time here, I'd be posting GIFs on the TG chat. I hold $DAGS and fell for the FUD. But I reckon I was jumping the gun too quickly and did my due diligence and researched. I still have $DAGS and would be holding to it, because I know Brendan leaving is the best thing that happened to the team.

Lets just say some of us have seen evidence the day trading allegations are true. Why you think we have been pushing this so hard and why you think the team wont answer the allegations?
You can do all the research you want, we know what happened and the truth will come out.
Im sorry you have heavy bags of a coin going to zero, it must suck. But sitting here lying to people isnt going to save your money. You have a better chance at compensation in the coming class action lawsuit against the team for investor fraud.
>wtf am i even saying, i am arguing with a team member.

Same guy that made up the whole bs cocaine rumor. Trying hard to deflect and it's not working pajeet

Please share the evidence with us, then.

Sir / Madame, no you won't be having any evidence, because you will need ether scans to prove that. But sorry to disappoint you sir, you won't find something like that, and SEC would be laughing at you if you file a class action lawsuit with Jow Forums as your primary source of evidence. Anyway, you can continue to push the day trading narrative, but price depreciation won't be lasting for too long. The team is in good hands now with the engineering team completing the development sprint and onboarding new node validators, your day trading narrative would be long forgotten. Just think of the Brendan issue as something that has already been taken care off by the team.

Price is likely to be suppressed for quite some time. One month from today a large number of tokens will be unlocked.

Best part is, if it wasn’t for these fud threads, I probably would never have heard of DAG. Seeing all this fud made me curious, I researched it, invested. New roadmap coming, new CEO, new tokenomics, team is active af.

Sir / Madame, no one's deflecting anything. This is pure research and asking around, connecting the dots and such. So Mr. Not-So-Smart-After-All, I think you should start exercising your brain a little more, I see that it has atrophied because of non-usage.

Samefag

Dont worry faggot, evidence will come out and no etherscans arent the only evidence although they help.

>you arent even trying to hide that you work for Constellation Labs. This day trading shit is going to rek your world. Back to your cubicle bitch..

Don't worry OP, the day trading allegations will get answered despite your lies and misdirection efforts. You are what is wrong with crypto and why 99% of projects fail

>When your shills have to make up fake fud to cover for real fud.....it's over

>m-m-m-m-muh samefag
I'm not either of those other guys you deluded cuck.

Sirs / Madames, you do assume a lot and you throw ad hominem attacks when hard strong evidences are waived at your face. Can't even engage you in a friendly intellectual debate because all you throw around are curses when lack of logic in your statements has been pointed out. So please Sirs / Madames, do you due diligence and do yourself a favor. Please present facts if you do have, and convince a bag holder like me to sell because in all honesty, your logic is very flawed my good Sirs / Madames.

You also have no clue how to greentext appropriately. Your newfag is showing and you should refer to pic related.

Attached: 1535730958450.jpg (396x382, 28K)

Hello Pajeet, thanks for being paid to come here and lie to help cover up investor fraud. It must be a proud day at the Pajeet house, extra Curry for you tonight.

Be friendly to Rakesh. If you have to resort to racist ad hominems then you've already forfeited the argument. Where is the evidence everyone has been bragging about?

Indian, Caucasian, Black, Chinese, doesn't matter man, throwing around insults when hard faced by facts just shows how insecure you are. I'd rather be Indian than an idiot.

This says it all. Constellation Labs will not recover from this.

Very based, my fren.

Attached: download (14).jpg (216x233, 9K)

>by
> "I'd rather be Indian than an idiot."

Indian = idiot

that greentext tho holy fuadfaföodfja please leave

Sirs / Madames, no one's covering anything. If you can back up the day trading narrative with logic, then be my guest. You might be able to convince a few more holders to dump their bags.

OP has Tumblr-tier greentext technique.

Yeah I can eat all the curry I want, that's the upside. But you know Sirs / Madames, even if I'm an Indian, you can't throw ad hominems at me and say you win the argument when you're presenting me with 0 logic.

Green text is bad, fud is now cleared
Nothing to see here people definitely didn't day trade investors funds away. Just don't want to comment on it publicly because jail

Show us the evidence, faggot. Obviously something sketch went down with Brendan and the team will not comment on it. Doesn't mean Brendan gambled all their money away.

Anyone in their TG during the announcement saw exactly what happened. They announced the bullshit reasoning for Brendans departure. Then investors said please answer about the day trading allegation so we can clear the FUD once and for all. And the team/Brendans response......ignore and post stickers.
Guilty as fuck

No shit dumbtard. When asked directly over 100 times and ignoring or refusing to answer while your token dumps down the shitter. No company would do that unless guilty.

This is what I can't get past. They kept saying lawyers, we need time, etc but never answered. Then it came time to answer and they pretended it never happened. It's the ONLY thing people talk about and they still won't answer. That looks bad, no reason for it unless the rumor is true

This is why I dumped. Fuck this team and fuck this community.

Show me the evidence that Rakesh's explanation is bullshit. It isn't good but it much more plausable than these insolvency claims. This team actually has done shit by the books up to this point and didn't even let Americans sign up for the Airdrop. It also explains why they won't answer any questions about Brendan. Now show some supporting evidence or shut the fuck up.

Insider trading, clear as day. They won't comment on it. Just look at their website. The Japanese investor - Alex Yamashita who dumped a huge bag of tokens is still in the team as the advisor while Brendan's already kicked out of the team. It appears that Brendan did divulge some juicy insider confidential information to the Japanese investor that kept him at bay. Brendan on the other hand can't be allowed to stay, he did a breach of confidentiality.

DAG team pushing this narrative hard. Its not going to work. And that is sad you have to push a narrative of insider trading to avoid charges of investor fraud. I guess insider trading gets you less jail time.

Was it actually Alex who did that? Where can I verify it was him?

You keep on telling me I'm "DAG team". But I'm telling you the truth already - I'm a DAG bag holder who did some research. Brendan could face jail time but it's up to the team (sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/25743/000138713113000737/ex14_02.htm). It appears they already settled it - Brendan gets nothing, 0 tokens, 0 eth, 0 dollars as stated on the announcement about his departure.

It was Alex and Steve, they admitted it in TG, I can see if I can find a screenshot. The Japanese guy you’re thinking of is Hachiro Muzuki, but he’s actually a good guy and the only one on the DAG team with his head screwed on right.

So now please explain why the team avoids the day trading allegations for massive losses. Why? 100+ investors asked, its the main source of fud. Its the reason the token price is getting crushed, its the biggest problem for community members and new investors. Why wont they answer? Explain it faggot, you cant.

please share your precious evidence with us. I'm here on Jow Forums every day and I look forward to reviewing it.

They're avoiding because admission of insider trading is as bad and would destroy Brendan's reputation. Your narrative on the other hand - Day Trading makes 0 sense and can't be proven, and you believe it because "100 investors' asked and team did not answer but instead got banned. Again, your number - 100 was pulled out of thin air, no hard evidence to back it up.

DAG fudding their own project to avoid the real fud around the day trading allegations. CEO day trading fud is discussed in Constellation TG daily. Yesterday a SAFT round investor asked Brendan and the team directly to clear the fud but they ignored him.
Everyone knows its true except you. Why? Because you work there, and you are paid to come here and lie to us.
Look fucking brainlet. There is only one way this FUD goes away. Get the team to make an announcement that they in fact did NOT day trade investor funds. Good luck with that.

We all know why they won't answer after so many times being asked. It's true, it has to be. No other reason to let this fester. Not everyone admits it but we all know it's true.

This true, insider trading and lost funds. All true. Why won’t they respond? Why? True. Why?

I guess idiots will stay idiots and would resort to ad hominems when pressed with hard facts and when can't refute a solid logical statement. You guys are the very definition of flat-earthers.

And you are holding a bag of valueless coins protecting a team that fucked your asshole. You are the definition of a trump supporter. Paid shill go fuck yourself

Pressed with hard facts LOL. I now have to go take 100 screenshots of their TG to prove something anyone following the project knows. Die in a fire faggot. Your misinformation campaign isnt working.

this post is pretty much the proof that this guy is samefagging heavily l m a o

Protecting? BAKA, I just did an expose about their ex CEO which could put him behind bars, and you call that protecting? Refute the things I'm saying, otherwise tone down your 47 chromosomes.

Why doesn’t the team just respond to these accusations, it makes no sense.

Go SEC with your Jow Forums threads as your hard evidence and you'll be laughed at like the clown you are. LOL

Nobody is talking about taking Biz threads to SEC except you. It will be fun watching you lose all your money and watching this team lose their company. KYS

Sure it makes sense. If they answer NO they get rekt hard for lying about investor fraud when it comes out. Thats the only reason they wont answer. They know its coming out and they know they are fucked either way. You will NEVER see them answer this question publicly which in an of itself.....answers the question.

I'm offering 10 ETH to anyone that can get the team to give a solid yes or no answer on the day trading allegations. Post it here with your wallet address and I will fill it with 10 ETH

You will not have to pay out 10 ETH because there is no way they will answer, because they are guilty.

No they won't answer that because ex CEO is guilty of insider trading - divulged confidential information to Alex Yamashita, the Japanese investor who dumped bags of tokens. He's still an advisor for the team though, because he knows something we all don't. Brendan on the other hand got fired because he breached confidentiality. Only idiots would believe day trading because 100 investors asked and team ignored. Idiots will be idiots.

Or you made all this up today just like you made up the cocaine rumor last week. Fudding your fud wont kill the allegation. It will plague them until they answer, guaranteed. You want your shitcoin to go up, get an answer. If not, this shitcoin is going to zero.

This is true actually. If they don't answer the day trading allegations this token will slowly go to zero. They lost all trust and it's dropped 30% since the fud came out, only the bot saves us from total collapse which is a little scary

Concluded with days of asking questions, reading team's past blogs, checking their website, checking out chat logs and such. Backed by hard evidence. You on the other hand can't refute a single thing I've said, and you want people to believe you because 100 (numbers out of thin air) people got ignored and banned? I know they were banning people, and I was one of them. I was planning to support you because I believed at first, but it turned out there's a different reason - insider trading, which you can't refute right now.

You are asking for hard evidence to prove an allegation made by an insider is true. Let me explain how that works faggot. Insider makes allegation, people assess if thats plausible, confront the team with the allegation if its plausible. This is what happened naturally.

The response 100+ people asked and denied an answer. The team doing back flips to find excuses why they dont need to answer. Paid shills spreading misinformation to muddy the waters.
And then there is you another paid shill pretending to be objective. Ignoring all of the above and demanding the very evidence that will put them away be shown publicly. Then rolling out your own fake fud that only you agree with and nobody confronts the team about.
KYS now please

No backflips. There's no fake FUD, insider trading is as real as it gets. Alex Yamashita is still with the team after dumping millions of coins. He stayed because Brendan told him some solid confidential info. Brendan got kicked out because of breach of confidentiality. Now the question is and I will give you 10 ETH if you can have someone from the team answer -

What did Brendan tell Alex Yamashita to make him stay as an advisor for the team?
What is this full NDA info that cost Brendan his position as the CEO of Constellation labs?

You can KYS now, only you agree with you. Post it in the TG and get the team to post a response.

Refute the solid facts I gave, or else KYS.

Protip: You can't because you are a disgruntled former $DAG bagholder that can't handle the truth

You say Brendan convinced Alex to stay on as an advisor. Nothing points to this happening, you are just making up lies to fit your story. You tried this last week with the cocaine rumor. Your deflection isnt working. Die in a fire faggot

Ok so are you saying the Constellation team lied to the community about why Brendan left? Are you calling the team dishonest lying fucks?

Yes thats what hes saying. They are lying bastards who cant be trusted. Which is better than investor fraud, so thats where DAG is at right now. Their shills would rather call the team dishonest liars rather than frauds.

Lol what a shit show. Team accussing themselves of lying and involvement in insider trading to avoid fraud charges. This token is almost zero, look at that god damn chart wow

this is aggressive samefagging wow. 100% the same guy making all of these threads. just look at the writing stlye...

No bitch, this is my thread and the only thread Ive made today. Im sorry your shitcoin is rekt and Im sorry you are part of the dumb money that got dumped on. Get used to it, the dumping will continue until those lying fucks answer the fud on day trading allegations.

lmao keep lying to yourself bitch

Since the fud campaign to expose their day trading scheme started the token dropped by 40%. You think this is going to stop without them answering? Nope. Wait till we put out a bounty for anyone that can get them to make a public statement. The bigger the bounty, the more the team dodges the allegations, the more the community hates the team, the faster this coin goes to zero. You cant win, nothing you can do except sit back and watch your company collapse into nothingness.

Wtf is with the flooding of this shitcoin. This autist thinks he’s a white knight or some shit.