Tfw you know LINK will see a correction

>tfw you know LINK will see a correction
>tfw you know you will still make it through LINK
>tfw all of these was made possible because you were hanging out on a Malaysian bird spearing site back in August 2017

Attached: 1541063242993.png (1042x1389, 2.17M)

wouldn't be surprised if this continued to $1.3

How do you cash out without the banks freezing your account?

LINK is not something i swing trade
you can't predict corrections
and you can't predict the singularity

Wouldn't be surprised to
Not sure where you're at, but where I'm at (Aus) you can cash out easily with minimal fuss if you pay your taxes like a good goy. Claim long term capital gains tax reduction on all your transactions and you can exit at a relatively comfy 20% effective tax rate

Attached: images (7).jpg (202x249, 7K)

Agree user. My first point was aimed at people who FOMO in near the local top and panic sell the correction.

Do you guys think that all these people celebrating with sergey know that he is a meme cult figure on Jow Forums?

Buy gold. Which is what all you idiots need to be doing anyway before the worldwide debt collapse and currency crisis

Nobody gives a fuck. biz ain't shit

I know biz isn't shit. But he's a fucking God here. So I'm just curious to know if they know he has a cult following.

For the last few days reading link threads I've noticed, for the first time, I identify as "one of us", I'm not a linkie, definitely not a marine, but "one of us". Anyone else feel like this? In my mind I picture this is how the silent majority of link holders feel. I will be watching the devcon talk with you guys. I'll sip one for you guys

Silent majority voted for trump to fix this country and the silent majority of Link holders will change the world

I'm stopping Sergey's hand and telling him he's had enough today

>How do you cash out without the banks freezing your account?

Everyone keeps saying this, but why would it even happen?

You bought an investment that's been known to moon in the past several times over. It's perfectly legal and it's done through perfectly legal means by established companies like Coinbase. The bank accepts Coinbase tapping into your account for your initial purchases. These websites keep records of transactions, 100% above the board.

Is "they freeze your account" just one gigantic meme?

Attached: 1540905633626.jpg (507x473, 24K)

I think a lot of people in crypto just didn't pay taxes or did shady shit. Just notify your banks before and also keep records you'll be fine.

By default most banks place a hold on large deposits.

For how long?

>pay tax
The thing is, people are afraid that they freeze your account before tax season even comes. They just freeze your account if they see a lot of money that’s abnormal for you to have. They assume sketchy shit is going on and alert the authorities. Some user posted that his home got raided and bank account frozen and he had to go through all kinds of shit just to prove that he wasn’t laundering money or running some drug trafficking thing

I recommend only cashing out what you need

In UK or some other bs country, some people cash out $500k at a time without notifying the bank. This triggers some security features and what not. The account gets frozen and if you're really unlucky they'll raid your home. This is what I've read online, but it makes sense since a sudden $500k to an account that has a monthly throughput of $7k is really strange.

To avoid this you should talk to a lawyer(paying $500 to make sure your $500k will go through should not be a big deal) and notify your bank(and be ready to pay taxes if you're gonna use the most "legal" way to cashout since it's all tracked very easily).

It's about to be the central communication hub for a large group of crypto millionaires. It'll eventually be known as the force behind the rise of the fourth reich, the second holocaust, and the apocalyptic destruction of WWIII.

that server is looking at his bulge

Yeah seems like the solution would be get an accountant to prepare all the tax shit and a lawyer for protection, then notify the bank before withdrawing. I'm sure commercial banks deal with accounts transferring large sums of money all the time, they should be more than happy to accept it if they know it isn't from shady dealings.

Kikes don't care about what's legal. They just do it then shift the onus of proof onto you

Yeah cashing out a huge 6 digit sum one shot is sure to sound alarm bells. Not sure why someone would even consider doing it. Paying tax is good for your mental wellbeing man, you'll never have to worry about the taxman rocking up to your house with a warrant.