There is no announcement

This motherfucker dumped on us

Attached: 5MvYJL9s_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fca.org.uk/contact
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/devcon4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adelyn zhou u chinkfuck its because of her and her chink shills fuck off

He's cute with good teeth. I bet he's got a fat dick that leaks a good amount of precum.

Fucking towncrier we knew this months ago. I want his head

We have his name, his face, his identity.

Hes fucking dead

u never learn..

How do I get in contact with the SEC?

Is he American?
God I hope so.

Let's dump him to the SEC

1k linkies for his address, phone#

I already did but I sugesst all stinkys do

>Chainlink acquires, not partners with, Town Crier
>no announcement

>meme acquisition of the team you already work with

id say its literally nothing but that doesnt begin to describe how nothing this is

you dont gain anything by already having a team working for you now officially working for you

>acquisition = "officially working for you"

That's not what that means.

Also, do more research into TC.

>That's not what that means.

yes it is. stick to penny stocks and dont pretend to understand how businesses operate.

someone get his address

Report him to the FCA

fca.org.uk/contact

GO

KEK AT ALL THE SWING TRADERS IN THIS THREAD FOMOING AT THE TOP. ENJOY YOUR BAGS AT 9.2K SATS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Except that and this
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/

and this

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/devcon4/

and how Sergey previously announced that Chainlink is being white labeled pretty much confirms that MS is very involved with Chainlink.

Will you spergs stop attacking anyone that gets involved with your sperg project?

Retard

This brings SGX from something that is possible to have added to a chainlink oracle to something available at mainnet

1. Nothing you said had any relevance to what I said

2. IC3 isnt TC, not even remotely, thats like saying CL acquired Cornell University itself.

Youre a damn fool. Enjoy being poor

>azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/
>ctrl+f town crier
>2 results
and town crier = chainlink

He's pretty hot. I would let him dump on me anytime ;]

Attached: 1515677583952.jpg (600x800, 102K)

>2. IC3 isnt TC, not even remotely, thats like saying CL acquired Cornell University itself.
imagine being this retarded

Ari Juels is Co-Director of IC3.

Keep typing. Maybe you can get the price down a few more sats. If you really don't see the implications of this, you really do deserve to stay poor.

who are you trying to convince? yourself?

so? you dont magically get access to X because Y belongs to X

you bough Z

at least he's white

BWAHAHAHHA

you linkies got the pump you always wanted. all your idiots who pumped it and then got dumped on, how are you cope'ing?

>implying the UK will do shit
Americans are the only ones capable of that.

No, that's not what that means.

A subcontractor "officially works for" the main contractor, but isn't "acquired" by the main contractor.

The fact that I have to spell this out for you says a lot about the softness of the top of your skull.

>you don't get access to x because y belongs to x you bought z
Y isn't leaving X. Y has also become Z. So Z has access to X

This.

If you think Town Crier is a meme or a "literally who", then lol and hahaha @ u.

Isn’t this the same dude who said he asked Sergay about Jow Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LINKTARDS ARE SO FUCKING GULLIBLE

hes a predatory swing trader just like me. lol, it was nice dumping those stinkies on you fags at $0.58 lmao, thanks for the free cash